LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Giants are 4-0 Lifetime in Jerry's House, But>>>

I think that ends tonight. Dallas has a chance to be a more complete team and win the NFC East this year. Their offense was fine last year with Romo passing for nearly 5000 yards and Dez Bryant establishing himself as one of the elite WRs in the NFL. But it was a one-dimensional passing attack and a healthy DeMarco Murray now gives the offense balance. The defense should also improve, as the Cowboys have scrapped the 3-4 and moved to a 4-3 and seemed to grasp Monte Kiffin's principles well while the starters were in the game during preseason. If the front seven plays that well with the real games starting, Dallas will be fine because it has a nice cornerback tandem on the back end in Claiborne and Carr. Don't underestimate the injury to the Giants' Andre Brown. David Wilson has enormous potential, but he is unproven as an every-down back and the plan was to use Brown heavily on third downs and goal line packages. Plus Dallas defended Eli Manning pretty well with a worse defense than this one in two meetings last year, limiting him to 213 and 192 passing yards respectively.

KANSAS24
    KANSAS24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2187

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

brown getting hurt will turn out to be a blessing in disguise as wilson proves capable of handling the extra work and busting out into elite status. he is certainly more than capable of handling the goal line work, think he can be a fine wr out of the backfield the only issue i see is his pass protection..i agree with you tho this is dal time to beat nyg as they actually have less question marks than nyg coming into this gm which certainly a change of events...

MobFade
    MobFade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 987

On the other side on this one. DAL O-line still blows and NYG D-line is still one of the best in the NFL. Other side NYG are real banged up, but DAL DT's aren't good and they're without Anthony Spencer to really take advantage of that match-up with the kid out of Syracuse. Agree with bank on Wilson ... kid is a stud ... this year's Doug Martin for sure.

2daBank

mob i think he reminds me much more of spiller than martin..martin doesnt have that kind of speed.. gmen dline isnt exactly healthy and man dez is gonna go ape shit on their secondary..

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Romo is an easy fade

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

But when was the last time Wilson was an every-down back at ANY level? High School? He was part of a committee at Va Tech.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Romo is an easy fade
    yea in week 17..fade him tonight and lose money..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    But when was the last time Wilson was an every-down back at ANY level? High School? He was part of a committee at Va Tech.
    tru but that doesnt mean he isnt capable..dude looks like a freaking rock.

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    He was Va Texh's every down back in his last year. His main issue is holding onto the ball.

yahoonino
    yahoonino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1425

my nfl play

Detroit-4 indy -11.5,,,,,my best bet dallas - 3,,, guys this is money

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Romo scares me

He is a known loser and a guy that does not deliver under pressure

He loves throwing the INT at critical times

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Romo scares me

not much pressure in week 1.. romo gonna have a monster gm tonight..

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Giants run all over the boys!!!!!

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Love how everybody rips Romo. Guy has worst gm in sports,Jerry Jones. Builds that stadium but won't pay a Gruden or Cowher to coach. Goes with a hot dog vendor in Jason Garret, who doesn't know shit about coaching. Has been playing behind a below avg line entire tenure in Dallas period. Never had a running game or a solid #1 and when he did TO led league in drops and dropped over 5 Tds in a season, and Romo is to blame for all that??

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Romo scares me

JJ gets it.

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Dallas Rolls In This One Kids. Giants Got Blown Out In Games Down The Stretch Last Season. Looked Terrible In Preseason And Have A Ton Of Injuries. Most Of There Offensive Line Is Out. Dallas Especially On Defense Played Great In Preseason. Romo Haters Will Never Change. Guy Stats Are Top 5 In The League. Look For Dez Bryant To Have A Big Season. Eli Manning Overrated In My Book. Guy Won A Couple Super Bowls Because Of A Miracle Catch By Tyree. And A Strong Giants Defense And Running Game. His Career Numbers Not Even That Impressive.

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    Love how everybody rips Romo. Guy has worst gm in sports,Jerry Jones. Builds that stadium but won't pay a Gruden or Cowher to coach. Goes with a hot dog vendor in Jason Garret, who doesn't know shit about coaching. Has been playing behind a below avg line entire tenure in Dallas period. Never had a running game or a solid #1 and when he did TO led league in drops and dropped over 5 Tds in a season, and Romo is to blame for all that??

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Romo can scramble and make throws on the run. I'm not saying he's Aaron Rodgers but let's stop blaming Tony Romo cause the Cowboys have had least amount of success in that division last 10 years.

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8383

Quote Originally Posted by MobFade View Post
    On the other side on this one. DAL O-line still blows and NYG D-line is still one of the best in the NFL. Other side NYG are real banged up, but DAL DT's aren't good and they're without Anthony Spencer to really take advantage of that match-up with the kid out of Syracuse. Agree with bank on Wilson ... kid is a stud ... this year's Doug Martin for sure.
    Colin Cowherd was talking about how the Giants D-line always covered how bad their secondary is and that the Gmens d-line won't be as good this year. JPP is just coming back and Osi U is on the Falcons. I sort of like Dallas tonite too....although I think Eli will have to throw alot with Wilson not really being a power runner. I think Eli will go Over whatever passing # they throw out there on a prop play.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

5-0

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Magick View Post
    Giants run all over the boys!!!!!
    and dez shreds the gmen secondary..