DABOOK
    At The Spectrum
    DABOOK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18419

New Fade Nation Scam -dicappers???

RIP imaginary Bob Valentino. Up steps imaginary Brett Adkins and Brad Wilton. I bet all of my betpoints that if these picks are not posted Rolli will pretend these goofs won. If they are posted they lose. ROLLI BUDIN 101. Enjoy!

dise-pa
    dise-pa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4269

is this part of pick nation? WTF De Marco can we please have LANG back full time!!!!

DABOOK
    At The Spectrum

Just as I predicted. Both new guys are undefeated. LOL Rolli. I know you read these boards. How about a video from your new cappers? My new prediction is both new guys go 4-1 , 7-3 before someone trys them out and posts picks here or across the street. At that time these guys will be 50 % at best. Old hat. It is funny what these guys think the public will believe.
    The word out of Fla. is Budin is giving up on his crews after their horrible 2012. Stevo Design is now in the wedding planner business. Funny but true. Google it. Hey Budin how much to get Brandon Lang in a dunk tank at my reception? Trace Adams could serve drinks and I hear A Redd makes great lasagna.

dise-pa

LOL !!! rolli polli and the new old business. get real dude maybe change your name and make a come back in this tout business like jack price aka cory black....you tried fake people now try this??? Thats funny a tout to wedding planner another losing idea, maybe he can get on a reality tv show called touts of Florida theirs enough of them in the state????Bravo tv will check you out..

FLink
    FLink's Avatar Become A Pro!

This fake Bret Atkins(Rolli) is begging people to buy a 7 day package. Hey squirrel head you already had fake Atkins on your site. He was so bad you made him disappear in 5 months. What makes you think people will buy that fake crap on turd Lang's site. I'm going to miss fake fat Chuck O'brien. Rolli you truely are the scum of this scummy business.

DABOOK
    At The Spectrum

I called it. Brad Wilton still undefeated. Still not posted. I have the Over / Under for undocumented wins at 7 before someone buys and posts. That play will go down in flames. Comedy

gambling god
    gambling god's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 677

Chris Jordan won last night and Trace Adams lost.Anthony Redd won last night 3 others lost.These guys wrote the book on handicapping scams and jack their prices up so nobody exposes them like Brandon Lang did once he got canned.

dise-pa

the whole company of stevo sucks...maybe the public will wake up and see the real aspect of gambling....there are better people out their giving picks for free because they enjoy it, not to put people in the poor house like these sh#t fukks that think they know what they are doing.(marketing)..the internet is still around and will be for a long time....

DABOOK
    At The Spectrum

Another correct prediction. Brad Wilton is 4-1 undocumented. He now will rattle of another 3 imaginary wins. Rolli is still trying to get him his 1st sale. That is when we start seeing 50% wins. Rolli, we are all waiting for a video.Enjoy

DABOOK
    At The Spectrum

Bump. Any picknation for opening night. I need an auto Fade.