Deemer nocoin doesnt have $50 to his name let alone $200 to go pro

He lives on welfare with 6 kids

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
    Archie gets it

Now no coin goes into his scrabble bookbag to conjure some overvalued adjectives to yet again try to prove something over the internet.

With all this being said, he is the same guy who says PT is the problem w/ SBR and the real bettors/gamblers/posters are in sub-forums and we are all attention whoring cawuks.

No Coin, tell us again how you aren't hypocritical.

Answer this, you have 53+ posts - so it is fair to say you spend quite a bit of time on SBR, right? With that being said, why not pony up the $200 for PRO and not only support the site, be able to play trivia, have points contests, get in on cash contests, and even fuk around with poker?

The above question is a bit facetious b/c I know he has posted before he doesn't play poker or want freebies despite it being +EV to donate the $200. So my next question is, why post 53,000 times if you don't care about this site/Players Talk/ and being a power poster in general?

You contradict yourself in about 40% of the posts you make, buddy.

Call me 'reemer', real original or something along the lines of being a 21 yr old kid and not getting it - but let's use material here... okay?

No Coin, do us all a favor and keep posting in sub-forums, you aren't cut out to be making nominations of solid posters when you're as subpar as they come.

**Exits stage left**
    So you ask a bunch of questions you already know the answers to, answer them yourself, then pretend like you buried me as you "exit stage left"?

As for "caring" about SBR, who said I didn't care? I do. There are quite a few posters here whom I respect and converse with a great deal. True sharps in life and in gambling that I communicate with via PM, off the board, etc. SBR has helped me a great deal in that aspect. Doesn't mean the board as a whole hasn't gone to hell, because it has. But to say there aren't still quality posters that you can learn a great deal from here would be incredibly ignorant. You just have to know where to find them. And you, my friend, ain't one of them.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: lakerboy

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

No Coin, do us all a favor and keep posting in sub-forums, you aren't cut out to be making nominations of solid posters when you're as subpar as they come.
    So you don't agree with my nominations of tat and El Nino as vastly underrated SBR contributors.

Just want to make that clear. Got it.

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

How is El Nino underrated? He's been a 'fan' favorite since making videos/posting NHL winners.

You're not the first one to point out the obvious, simpleton.

Tat is always a good contributor when he doesn't sporadically disappear for 4-6 months at a time, these aren't things that haven't been pointed out.

What's your next proclamation? LKid is a solid contributor.

My point was you trash Players Talk and the 'kiddies' then waddle in here and think you can anoint posters, you're in the back of the bus when it comes to PT, no coin.

Nino is a solid poster, solid capper, and good guy. We didn't need you to tell us.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

i was hesitant at first but yes i agree

except for sucking his cocker spaniel you sick fukks

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

How is El Nino underrated? He's been a 'fan' favorite since making videos/posting NHL winners.

You're not the first one to point out the obvious, simpleton.

Tat is always a good contributor when he doesn't sporadically disappear for 4-6 months at a time, these aren't things that haven't been pointed out.

What's your next proclamation? LKid is a solid contributor.

My point was you trash Players Talk and the 'kiddies' then waddle in here and think you can anoint posters, you're in the back of the bus when it comes to PT, no coin.

Nino is a solid poster, solid capper, and good guy. We didn't need you to tell us.
    I'm not anointing myself. I'm not like you. I have no interest in trying to be some PT hero. I have no delusions of grandeur when it comes to my importance here. Couldn't care less. I'm trying to help others.

There are plenty of posters who try and sift through the bullshit and find the guys here who can actually help them win money. I get PM's from posters all the time asking me for a road map. Nino gets a lot of credit for being a solid all-around guy, but to guys who don't spend as much time as you and I do at SBR, they could use a little help from time to time. In case you haven't noticed, this isn't exactly the most honest place in the world if you're a gambling newcomer in need of a little guidance.

Man you've spent a lot of time worrying about this thread. I know you're jealous when other posters get credit for something and you don't, but what gives? Are you really that insecure? I'm not trying to make this about me -- you are. Because that's what you do best: admire yourself in the mirror, which doesn't do anyone here any good. Why? You don't know any better.

Proof positive was your thread re: Brock earlier and the idea that gamblers want other gamblers to lose. That's not everyone -- that's you. If you have a problem with that, address it. Don't deflect it on me in this thread where I'm trying to give props to another poster.

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    I'm not anointing myself. I'm not like you. I have no interest in trying to be some PT hero. I have no delusions of grandeur when it comes to my importance here. Couldn't care less. I'm trying to help others.

There are plenty of posters who try and sift through the bullshit and find the guys here who can actually help them win money. I get PM's from posters all the time asking me for a road map. Nino gets a lot of credit for being a solid all-around guy, but to guys who don't spend as much time as you and I do at SBR, they could use a little help from time to time. In case you haven't noticed, this isn't exactly the most honest place in the world if you're a gambling newcomer in need of a little guidance.

Man you've spent a lot of time worrying about this thread. I know you're jealous when other posters get credit for something and you don't, but what gives? Are you really that insecure? I'm not trying to make this about me -- you are. Because that's what you do best: admire yourself in the mirror, which doesn't do anyone here any good. Why? You don't know any better.

Proof positive was your thread re: Brock earlier and the idea that gamblers want other gamblers to lose. That's not everyone -- that's you. If you have a problem with that, address it. Don't deflect it on me in this thread where I'm trying to give props to another poster.
    No Coin, I don't know what you do for a living, but you should be a damn car salesman.

You're the same guy who checks into Smoke and I's threads without your name being brought up and tell us how bigs of pieces of sh*t we are and how we are attention seeking and you make this post?

I do look at myself in the mirror outside of SBR B/c I'm that damn good looking, pal. You don't like it, get fit.

I don't care if you bet $10 a game or $1,000, I'm all about keep validity and tracking and that is the only thing I respect out of you. So stick to doing that and keeping the comments to others posters to strictly PM's.

I don't root for others to lose, it is a sarcastic comment you dumb fvk. 99% of my posts on here have no seriousness attached but since you know me inside and out as you proclaim, I expected you to know that.

Facts? The only fact is we don't know one fukin guy outside of the little 'reply' box and post a thread box, you like to take personal shots at people but cannot take the heat back. You still haven't answered what your occupation is. So, try to stay consistent in something other than staring at lines all day and when you post remember your last 10 posts and do not contradict them.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

who's thread is this again that i'm checking into?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ParlayininHTown

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Just pointing out someone for the new cats to pay attention to. Did the same thing with tatddy a while back. There are plenty of quality posters here without question -- problem is, you have to sift through a lot more bullshit these days to find them.
    You're the same schmuck that kisses Laker Boy's @ss. Be quiet....you poison people's minds worse than Hitler.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

I heard he was a full blown homo.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    who's thread is this again that i'm checking into?
    Kraken, what is going on here?

This is crazy!

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    You're the same schmuck that kisses Laker Boy's @ss. Be quiet....you poison people's minds worse than Hitler.

this guy is still allowed to post here

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
    this guy is still allowed to post here
    You joined in 2012....know your role troll. And stop PMing 5x a day like you're somebody worth acknowledging. It's getting ridiculous.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

No Coin, I don't know what you do for a living, but you should be a damn car salesman.

You're the same guy who checks into Smoke and I's threads without your name being brought up and tell us how bigs of pieces of sh*t we are and how we are attention seeking and you make this post?
    That's because you have helped lead to its demise. You two are worthless, and I'm going to call you on it. Sorry if that makes your butthurt.

I do look at myself in the mirror outside of SBR B/c I'm that damn good looking, pal. You don't like it, get fit.

I don't care if you bet $10 a game or $1,000, I'm all about keep validity and tracking and that is the only thing I respect out of you. So stick to doing that and keeping the comments to others posters to strictly PM's.
    What does that have to do with this thread? Again, I don't get it.

I don't root for others to lose, it is a sarcastic comment you dumb fvk. 99% of my posts on here have no seriousness attached but since you know me inside and out as you proclaim, I expected you to know that.
    Impressive backtrack. Though lying is one of your specialties. You do it damn well.

Facts? The only fact is we don't know one fukin guy outside of the little 'reply' box and post a thread box, you like to take personal shots at people but cannot take the heat back. You still haven't answered what your occupation is. So, try to stay consistent in something other than staring at lines all day and when you post remember your last 10 posts and do not contradict them.
    Been answered already.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

OK, no more responses to Deem. This needs to get back on track. It was supposed to be a positive-energy thread in support of El Nino. Sorry that it got hijacked for no reason whatsoever.

What a waste of time.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

BTW, another poster to follow is Magic Dice Flow. Guy is a winner.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

OK, no more responses to Deem. This needs to get back on track. It was supposed to be a positive-energy thread in support of El Nino. Sorry that it got hijacked for no reason whatsoever.

What a waste of time.
    Wish the positive vibes got me that last run I needed in the FF. Best of luck on all your wagers, boys.

Fidel_CashFlow

You joined in 2012....know your role troll. And stop PMing 5x a day like you're somebody worth acknowledging. It's getting ridiculous.

Damn. You had to be waiting refreshing every couple seconds.
    Within under 2 minutes you read my post and typed that garbage.
    Wasnt even like we was typing back and forth arguing. Holy shit man.
    Maybe you need to get that chick back afterall

Only time I ever PM'ed you was after your Hubby jealousy thread that blew up directly in your cocksucking face.

I asked you to come clean so that people dont drag it along on you. Was only trying to help .

Hardly ever post in here dumbfukk . So use that line on someone else.

See I don't think you get it. This guy she is married to now isn't an ex BF of hers. It's a random guy she met 6 months back. I am pretty sure she lies good enough not to tell him all the whoring around she did before she met him. He may only suspect she was with one guy before and he happened to be black then left her.

I would figure a chick like that would try to chop your balls off. It was funny....but when the chick I am talking about here was with her boyfrind she would yell at him all the time and accuse him of cheating even so much as talked to or stared at another girl. Yet she was doing other guys almost every day cheating on him. WTF....
    Dude I tried to tell him on Facebook but he thought I was lying. Must have been when she was pregnant and a black baby popped out. Like I said she's done a ton of guys. The whole football team even (90% black guys btw). It was inevitable....use your brain.
    Guy seems like a nice dude. Fell bad for him. Not obsessed. I never obsess over a whore. Everyone knows not to.

IM pretty sure most would rather me post here then ur garbage.

Fidel_CashFlow

btw. From what I have seen I have always thought ElNino was a cool kat

Dont worry I wont argue with NYSportsGal in here anymore...wont fukk up the thread.

Afterall SportsGals join date is in 2009

Thats way to scary for a guy like me thats only been here since 2012 to go up against
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: El Nino

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

I sure do miss the days of NoCoin posting 30+ threads a day.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I like Ninos vids

Is he single BigDay??? You seem to know everything about this guy

BigDay your the 11th strangest guy I ever met
    LOL Watch out Nino, JJ is looking for his next victim! Guy is a heart-breaker

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Nino is a true regulator

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: El Nino

hugh_morris
    hugh_morris's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 976

Everybody has made they're point....Now its time to light that joint..........peace

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Saloon this shit.

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

This may be a little over dramatic

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

This needs to get back on track. It was supposed to be a positive-energy thread...

GTFO you stupid useless bitch.

Suck a bag o' dicks.
    Points Awarded:

TwoWays gave Sam Odom 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

haha^

that's pretty funny
    agree, el nino

First 123