Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    i like the panthers, luv the under 45 tho.. as much as 1 can love a week 1 line anyways..
    +1.

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Wash/Eagles under 51.5

kobebryant55
    kobebryant55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 668

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Kobe I agree the Colts are overpriced, and in my opinion over-rated. Thing about Oak though is we have almost a whole new defense which I'm not counting on much production out of. And more important is our limp dikk offense which always stalls between the opponents 34/40 yard line when we cross the 50. This team has been notorious for this over quite a few years now. Look at Jano's career fg's his % is like 73% last time I looked which is just solid. However when you consider more than half his fg's are over 50 for his career he suddenly goes into god territory lol! Point is if this stays close the defense has got to show up and we have to sustain some drives and get 2 or 3 td's not just fg's all day to avoid a blowout.
    yeah i wouldnt bet it EVER but as we air bet on sbr and shoot the shit about who we think is ripe for an upset ATS .. colts jump out at me

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

As a Seahawks fan, I'm very worried about my Hawks going into week 1 for a few reasons. I don't know about the players or team, but every fan in Seattle is overlooking the Panthers game, and looking ahead to the primetime matchup against the 49ers on SNF. Seattle is also going to go into this game very banged up on the defense, especially the defensive line. Seattle could be without 4 key defensive linemen. Clemons has already been ruled out, and it sounds like Avril, Mebane, and Tony McDaniel will all be game-time decisions.

Seahawks went into Carolina last year and beat up Cam pretty good, it won't be easy to do it again.

As for everyone saying the Titans over the Steelers, I just don't see it. Until Jake Locker can show me he can be a starting NFL QB, I'm not a believer. And this is coming from a huge Jake Locker fan (I've been watching him play since he was in HS).

Don't see a whole lot as far as upsets. But I think Carolina, San Diego, and the Giants all have good shots and pulling upsets.
    Last edited by Speedy88; 09-04-13 at 07:44 PM.

kobebryant55

Speedy: On Tit vs Pitt.

I think the steelers are very overrated this year and banged up. I think the titans o-line is looking awesome and chris johnson may be running around allowing locker to make easy quick passes... plus titans d isnt awful.. i think ten may win this straight up

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7600

cjohnson usually starts the season very slow.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Vikings

kobebryant55

Lakerboy, sup where you been?

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by kobebryant55 View Post
    Lakerboy, sup where you been?

around post here and there.

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Panthers over Seahawks and Packers over San Fransisco. When you have the better QB you always have a shot to win in the NFL.

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Surprised only a couple Ravens posts in here.
    By far best value on the board.
    I do wanna see Manning/Welker stick it in the Patriots ass in the AFC champ game, so them losing week 1 at home would be a horrible start for them obviously.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    Surprised only a couple Ravens posts in here.
    By far best value on the board.
    I do wanna see Manning/Welker stick it in the Patriots ass in the AFC champ game, so them losing week 1 at home would be a horrible start for them obviously.
    line moved a bit when bailey was announced out. balty is gonna get ass whipped. public play on opener on tnf. lol

RedDevil1974
    RedDevil1974's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    sharp as a tack, Ratpack gets it.

also think the Bills might actually catch the Pats offguard as well. So much going on in New England.
    same here, all over the 5.0 on the Bills, NO HOME team should be such big odds in the NFL imo esp with the off field stuff and lack of weapons for the Pats.

Nick_U
    Nick_U's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Anyone saying jets or chargers are crazy!!!

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    As a Seahawks fan, I'm very worried about my Hawks going into week 1 for a few reasons. I don't know about the players or team, but every fan in Seattle is overlooking the Panthers game, and looking ahead to the primetime matchup against the 49ers on SNF. Seattle is also going to go into this game very banged up on the defense, especially the defensive line. Seattle could be without 4 key defensive linemen. Clemons has already been ruled out, and it sounds like Avril, Mebane, and Tony McDaniel will all be game-time decisions.

Seahawks went into Carolina last year and beat up Cam pretty good, it won't be easy to do it again.

As for everyone saying the Titans over the Steelers, I just don't see it. Until Jake Locker can show me he can be a starting NFL QB, I'm not a believer. And this is coming from a huge Jake Locker fan (I've been watching him play since he was in HS).

Don't see a whole lot as far as upsets. But I think Carolina, San Diego, and the Giants all have good shots and pulling upsets.
    that what i like bout you speedy you pretty grounded when it comes to your team who you know i love.. i think sea will do a solid job vs cam and co but at same time dont think it will be easy for sea to score against a really good panthers front 7..seems to me like a slugfest and while i like car and may play the ml my only bet on that gm so far is under 45 as that number seems pretty damn high for this gm..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    line moved a bit when bailey was announced out. balty is gonna get ass whipped. public play on opener on tnf. lol
    shit books dont mind letting the masses cash on the 1st thu gm of the year, just inspires confidence for them to get abused either sunday or most def in the biggest overreaction week of the year in week 2.. not to mention if balty wins the balty money be offset by fact a ton of den teasers will die..not gonna lie seems like they begging for balty money and ill probly pass but no way im laying over a td on a team with the significantly worse defense at this point...

Stevedore
    Stevedore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4435

Panthers
    Arizona
    Packers

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Stevedore View Post
    Panthers
    Arizona
    Packers
    steve picking pack, just like old times! lol.. actually dont think you do to bad playing those 3 mls, although id feel a lot better with the points with zona..

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Minnesota wins straight up

Gonz312
    Keep It Simple Stupid
    Gonz312's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8370

I'm loving the cards over rams, I predict 2 defensive tds alone for them. Also if there is such thing as an upset in totals, the under for skins/eagles. Going to be a game where the skins will try and prob succeed at owning time of possesion with the way the eagles run D sucked ass in the preseason.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Gonz312 View Post
    I'm loving the cards over rams, I predict 2 defensive tds alone for them. Also if there is such thing as an upset in totals, the under for skins/eagles. Going to be a game where the skins will try and prob succeed at owning time of possesion with the way the eagles run D sucked ass in the preseason.
    not sure skins running will slow gm too much as they likely to break a bunch of big gains, lol...

zona/stl while i agree there certainly a chance zona scores a d td and or a special teams td that works both ways as lambs will have guys in palmers face all day and he no stranger to turning the ball over either and lambs special teams are also strong..i think taking the points a much better option personally, seems like you kinda dismissing stl defense and zona's problems on the oline..

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Agreed LB. Denver should smack Balty. Line opened high for a reason. Probably going to have a small play on Denver -4 1H. Peyton and Denver's offense shouldn't have trouble covering that. Contemplating a play on the full game.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Ravens have a HUGE coaching advantage.

thats what scares me about Broncos

Joe Dogs
    Joe Dogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 593

Atlanta over the Saints

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Ravens have a HUGE coaching advantage.

thats what scares me about Broncos

Pin Fish
    Pin Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13609

FLACO 5-0 SU / 5-0 ATS IN SEAON OPENERS MANNING 7-3 SU / 4-5-1 ATS.......

Pin Fish
    Pin Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13609

Manning is last 10

Gonz312
    Keep It Simple Stupid
    Gonz312's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8370

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    not sure skins running will slow gm too much as they likely to break a bunch of big gains, lol...

zona/stl while i agree there certainly a chance zona scores a d td and or a special teams td that works both ways as lambs will have guys in palmers face all day and he no stranger to turning the ball over either and lambs special teams are also strong..i think taking the points a much better option personally, seems like you kinda dismissing stl defense and zona's problems on the oline..

I'm sure I made it seem like I expect a blowout, but I don't. Just really love the cards here, STL will get theirs but I just think that receiver/defense playmaking will win the game for zona. I do expect it to be a fairly competitive game though and Palmer is likely going to be airing it out so will prob throw a couple picks himself.

Sportsgirl
    Sportsgirl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

Detroit over Minnesota

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Quote Originally Posted by Sportsgirl View Post
    Detroit over Minnesota
    lions are favored by 5... so how is that an upset?

bimbos

JAFO
    JAFO's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1683

Quote Originally Posted by nvrlose37 View Post
    Jaguars over Chiefs. Way too much cockloving for a 2-14 team with Alex Smith away on the first game. Andy Reid's magic doesnt work that quick.
    You win, sir.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Sportsgirl you look like after I had sex with you

Deol
    Deol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5712

Best value is NYG ML. Reminds of me CHI at DAL last year or the year before, made a killing. Think I got CHI at +180 for that game, love the NYG at +165.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

the vikings +5.5 against the Lions. way too many points for a team that really isn't that good. stafford is overrated. peterson will run wild and the game will be close and vikings can even win if ponder completes passes.

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Sportsgirl you look like after I had sex with you
    you mustve been drunk because thats what she looked like BEFORE you had sex with her, in between her break from having sex with me.

First 123 Last