jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Disappointed In Younger Posters Capping

Actually somewhat embarrassed
    You need to step it up this week
    We have a solid rep at sbr

Some younger sharps like zeta and patty , bcats , and canuck on sidelines with other issues

Common guys

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

Some younger sharps like zeta and patty , bcats , and canuck on sidelines with other issues

Common guys
    follow my thread pal. i will show yall suckaz how itz done guey

redsoxfreak91
    redsoxfreak91's Avatar Become A Pro!

LOL, big bear couldn't pick a winner if his nuts were on the line.......i guess they're not as important as his fingers as he never gets to use them

wagerjunkie
    wagerjunkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

jj

my shoulders/back hurt

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by redsoxfreak91 View Post
    LOL, big bear couldn't pick a winner if his nuts were on the line.......i guess they're not as important as his fingers as he never gets to use them
    what u say bruh???

i gave yall motha fukkers 3 winners this past week.

Gamecocks -10
    Clemson ML
    Anthony Pettis

and im tracking my plays in my new thread.

i got a 6 unit play on Seahawks -3 over Carolina

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Big bear is ginsu sharp

I once saw him get turned down on a $100 20 team parlay he wsnted to bet

They wouldnt take his action

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Guy hurting for traffic. Controversy and fighting is all he wants.

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

coach, i will pay for your wedding if you let your bride shari suk beantownjim kok on your wedding night and sick gambler fuk her in the ass

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

big bear virgin

artyfudgepacker
    artyfudgepacker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6480

coach i hit my beer belly parley on labor day . im grinding 20+ hours a week

PAYTON20
    PAYTON20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 770

what is average age at SBR???

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just don't see a lot of younger posters capping at all. Caught up in wagering long before they learned the art. Trying to fit in. Not asking questions or learning from their mistakes.

On the same token I don't see enough of the older crowd sharing their knowledge. Guys like Nasher, L Kid, Coin, Nino, myself, and others do. A lot of the older generation are caught up in the fraternal grabass that discounts interaction with the youth on site. Maybe tired of the know it all posture in return, who knows.

It's a community folks. Live and learn, lend a hand when you can.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: easyliving

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

I know some of these younger guys just talk shit and don't post winners. I know I'm not one of these guys you should be disappointed in JJ, and I doubt I am. Just because I have kept my thread in the baseball sub-forum does not mean I'm not consistently posting winners every day. I may actually be one the best young cappers (early 20's) on this site, I just don't feel the need to post my shit in Player's Talk, but I think I may soon.

We have been working off a 20 unit roll based on $100 a unit. Myself and the fam members that consistently roll with me have had a record of 43 wins and 21 losses and we are at +5.2 units. Now some people may scoff at only being up +5.2 units, but there has been a lot of times when we were only betting to win 0.1 or 0.2 units. We even had a down period where we were at -0.79 units at our lowest I believe, and crawled our way back and 21 days later we are sitting at +5.2 units. Mainly what hurt us was that coin-flip shit known as baseball and mma hurt us too, so we try to stay away from those things.

We make money in football (both NFL and College), Rugby Union, Formula 1 Racing, Cricket, Snooker, Darts, Volleyball, etc.

We make that consistent money bruh, and I hope you haven't been missing out. We had a winner just today in snooker on a match that took place at a little after 1:30 AM, bruh. We get money all the time.

Now if you're just looking for ATS winners all day, well I may not be able to give that to you, but myself and everyone has been getting this guap. I have also only ever worked off my 20 unit roll so since we are now at +5.2 units we have a bank roll of $2520, which is better than the S&P 500 would have given you over the little less than a month and a half since I started my thread (damn it seems like I've been here for years). Yeah we INVEST this money and we keep this shit all relative, JJ. The S&P 500 fallen a little less than 2% in that time frame (it opened at 1686.15 on 7/19/13 and closed at 1653.08 on today, 9/4/13).

http://www.google.com/finance/histor...pi8E4P-qAGH4gE

Sometimes we lay large juice but only when I KNOW it will make us money. On 8/29/13 we put 8.75 units to win 0.5 on University of Southern California moneyline over Hawaii, because we had the free units to work with (we got some shit tied up in futures) and I knew that shit was a winner just waiting to come in, bruh. We use 5DIMES lines and 5DIMES props.

Stick with the thread and we'll make you that money, even when guy's like Benny are still losing or getting pushes in the MLB. Unlike Benny, my NUMBERS DO NOT LIE and we keep cashing.

I know in my heart that other members of them fam like artyfudgepacker, easyliving, LKid, Big Bear, Fidel, etc. have been cashing with me this whole time and I hope you have too.

I'll probably have a move on the NFL game tomorrow night, we also got rugby union this weekend, and we got some good NFL and College football slop this weekend (like Michigan ML).

Like LKid said in his video when referring to me, "the kid's just killing it man" and "the kid, he gets it". I don't usually like to talk myself up, that is why I have just quietly been staying in the baseball sub-forum and posting winners, but this shit needed to be said. Too many younger posters just come in here to bash people when they want to quit gambling (like when Benny bashed Gus Fring) and just post news articles and shit in the saloon. I just post winners and continually bash the people that trolled/bullied me on this forum like Benny. There is no place for bullies up in here. I could just sit at home and make money off my wagers and come and check out the stuff in The Saloon every once and a while, but I want to get this damn money with the my boys on here, of which you are one JJ. We trying to retire off this damn money.

I even got an a professor at college asking me for football picks, cause he knows I called that Louisville b-ball right before the tourney started and I called the Ravens winning the superbowl the Thursday before the AFC Championship game, and JJ I'm going to be making him that guap too.

I'll be posting my thread in players talk from now on, so this whole site can hopefully cash even a little more than they already have been.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Louisvillekid1

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    what u say bruh???

i gave yall motha fukkers 3 winners this past week.

Gamecocks -10
    Clemson ML
    Anthony Pettis

and im tracking my plays in my new thread.

i got a 6 unit play on Seahawks -3 over Carolina
    That's my boy, right here!

Dudes is sleeping on these Seahawks for some damn reason! But, they'll find out Sunday when them Birds beat those Panthers.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Coach these young guys got vag to plow

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

Common guys
    Other issues....thats putting it mildly