The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

I will no longer enter ANy Brock Landers threads

Same thing, over and over and over and over and over and... You get the point.

Ive also grown bored with his generic response to any criticism. It's because he's not very intellectual and I often grow bored of boring people.

At least Benny and Warrior put up a fight and make me laugh at times.

Brock I wish you the best and honestly I have no hard feelings towards you, I just find you overly predictable and dull.

Welcome back home and best of luck this season.
    Points Awarded:

tony_come gave The Kraken 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: konck

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

we are done with the same thing over and over

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Dude really? Me, TT, and Brock all in the same couple sentences?
    Ok, someone finally hit me where it hurts.
    You win, I am now butt-hurt.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    Dude really? Me, TT, and Brock all in the same couple sentences?
    Ok, someone finally hit me where it hurts.
    You win, I am now butt-hurt.

yeah but you'll notice I contrasted you positively vs Brock there. I did kinda lump (no pun intended) with TT, but it is a good thing in this situation.

The Kraken

Edit: double Post

The Kraken

Benny you wore me down quite some time ago. This was unintentional and ironically may have been my best back handed insult yet gonna send nudes of my wife too make it up to you

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

It's too late.
    The damage is done.
    All those verbal battles we had that didn't even put a dent in me, and this was all you had to say back then for my reality check.
    You woulda silenced me with something like this easily.
    Guess I couldn't handle the trolls and shoulda quit like the rest of the good posting MLB guys did earlier in the season when they got hammered and retired.
    It was fun for the most part though.

I told someone last week I had the most embarrassing moment of my life when I was out in public with my girl and actually got on my phone to check SBR in front of her. She sees me post at home while I'm sweating games she knows what SBR is. She asked me what I was doing and I said "Posting". LOL
    She looked at me like I was a 34 year old man who collected Pokemon cards still and went to Comic book conventions. I was ashamed.

That is Brock-bottom when you aren't home and still checking in on here. At least in my opinion. I will never do that again.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Kraker/Archie I thought I was the only one. I'm glad you took note.

Maybe Brock has the Memento guy's disorder? His wife smacked him so hard after he lost his first Rubber Band Play that he cannot create new memories or learn anything.

Brock shows up to SBR, asks about posters who have been gone forever. (Richkas, Nickaaay, Br0nxer)

Brock reminds everyone that JJ created a day dedicated to him. (We all know, guy)

Brock creates no less than 3 threads telling us about his rubber band play. I don't go across the street, but I assume the same thing there.

Could you imagine if Brock got tattoos like that guy? What would they say?

"There's no juice when you win!"

"Salud!"

Pizza Hut logo

Unreal.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

back to EOG he goes

The Kraken

El Niño, Glad to see you check in . It's always comforting knowing you won't be the one I have to ebattle with.

I'm not sure what to make of Landers. Like I don't know if his posting style is just a Schtick or if its Brock being Brock. But when he says he'd give JJ $500 to show up to his bash on Saturday I envision two things, JJ's rooster half way down Brocks throat and then me punching BL in the face. I can't stand insecure men. And this comes across as buying friends. Drives me batty.

Brock's threads across the street are mainly along three lines: "Had a FANTASTIC lunch with Fishhead", "John Kelly and I sate the BEST steak ever tonight", "Mug, IWYM ande just ate RUTH'S CRIS" and then it's the same thig, how e paid, how great it was. Basically a way of striking his ego and making sure we know he has some semblance of a high rollers life style away front the forums. That he rubs shoulders with those he's always thought was on the who's who list. And that he's not above paying for companionship.

As I write this out, I feel bad for him and for making this thread.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    It's too late.
    The damage is done.
    All those verbal battles we had that didn't even put a dent in me, and this was all you had to say back then for my reality check.
    You woulda silenced me with something like this easily.
    Guess I couldn't handle the trolls and shoulda quit like the rest of the good posting MLB guys did earlier in the season when they got hammered and retired.
    It was fun for the most part though.

I told someone last week I had the most embarrassing moment of my life when I was out in public with my girl and actually got on my phone to check SBR in front of her. She sees me post at home while I'm sweating games she knows what SBR is. She asked me what I was doing and I said "Posting". LOL
    She looked at me like I was a 34 year old man who collected Pokemon cards still and went to Comic book conventions. I was ashamed.

That is Brock-bottom when you aren't home and still checking in on here. At least in my opinion. I will never do that again.

i can relate. My smoking hot wife gets all done up the other night and I take her and her dance friends out to the club. Pay for the VIP everything, get bottle service and the works. Well Im danced out and head back to our area and pull out my phone to check This place so lame. Spend about 5 minutes browsing and don't even look up. When I do, some guys grinding away on my wife's ass like he's paying her rent. I end up feeling as big as JJ's rooster, put my phone away and head back to the dance floor. She says, "having fun on your phone?" fukking buried.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Felt like this in 80% of threads.

The Kraken

SBR has lost a lot of interesting personalities over the years.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    SBR has lost a lot of interesting personalities over the years.
    Because the adults left. 75% are basically just here to feel funny even though they're annoying as fukk, 15% are here to read the insight of the remaining 10%.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    El Niño, Glad to see you check in . It's always comforting knowing you won't be the one I have to ebattle with.

I'm not sure what to make of Landers. Like I don't know if his posting style is just a Schtick or if its Brock being Brock. But when he says he'd give JJ $500 to show up to his bash on Saturday I envision two things, JJ's rooster half way down Brocks throat and then me punching BL in the face. I can't stand insecure men. And this comes across as buying friends. Drives me batty.

Brock's threads across the street are mainly along three lines: "Had a FANTASTIC lunch with Fishhead", "John Kelly and I sate the BEST steak ever tonight", "Mug, IWYM ande just ate RUTH'S CRIS" and then it's the same thig, how e paid, how great it was. Basically a way of striking his ego and making sure we know he has some semblance of a high rollers life style away front the forums. That he rubs shoulders with those he's always thought was on the who's who list. And that he's not above paying for companionship.

As I write this out, I feel bad for him and for making this thread.
    The whole thing is confusing. First he's delivering pizzas, then he's making $5K bets. He's loaded, yet he's stiffed processing agencies, CC companies, and he's been banned from books. I remember when he tried to bribe Mug and Iwin with floor seats to the Bulls game. Then he had to back out because he had liquidity problems. Whole thing is weird. It's like the kid we all grew up with who had the nice basketball hoop, the nice pool, or the latest video game set up. You wouldn't really talk to him on the bus or in public, but you'd show up to hang out with a group of people because he had cool shit.

The Kraken

And I think he knows it but comes up with lame excuses to justify the confusion. Truth is, the confusion stems from the fact Brock lives a boring life but talks a big game. Guys are a dime a dozen.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Brock doesn't seem to pretend to be anybody else. Certain type of familiar degeneracy that makes his thread so worthy.

The guy, just invited everyone on SBR to his party on the assumption a ticket cashes. That right there is worth something.

If anything, it's a nice change of pace from people fighting eachother over baseball.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

I just added Brock on twitter, Kraken.

We are #winning.

Get off the OxyContin and join us in the #winnerscircle.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

C'mon kraken don't be mean.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    Brock doesn't seem to pretend to be anybody else. Certain type of familiar degeneracy that makes his thread so worthy.

The guy, just invited everyone on SBR to his party on the assumption a ticket cashes. That right there is worth something.

If anything, it's a nice change of pace from people fighting eachother over baseball.
    +1.

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Guys the biggest fake and I proved it time after time but it seems fakes have clout here.....just sayinWhen we tried to put together think tanks for games all you get is attacked. I saw this thread and took everyone off the edit list lets try again

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Chalker, you're wrong. Who he "is" at SBR isn't who he really is. He tries to be "big time" so he can be like a guy in a movie and feel important but when it comes down to it, he probably just wiped his wife's retirement account clean again and wants to show off to the only "friends" he has.

In short, all he does is try to be someone he is not.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Chalker, you're wrong. Who he "is" at SBR isn't wh
    Maybe wrong. Probably wrong.

I don't try to get to know anyone to form an accurate opinion.

Only guy I had issue with is TT, but that subsided when I realized he really is the guy in the tennis videos.

From a pure forum standpoint, brock brings it in spades, assuming you take it at face value.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Deuce he is big time

We want to be like him

Deuce you work in a tire shop and hide it..same difference

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Deuce he is big time

We want to be like him

You're next, Liberace.

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Deuce he is big time

We want to be like him

JJ your gonna get herpes of the mouthStop suking that Brock

The Kraken

Anyway to make this where only Non-Pro's can respond?

As for Bralk, I'll comment later.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Am I the only one confused with who is who in this thread?

Chi Archie/Kraker/Now konck I never realized how much I just look at someone's avatar.

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Im burying the hatchet with the Archie tribe

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    Am I the only one confused with who is who in this thread?

Chi Archie/Kraker/Now konck I never realized how much I just look at someone's avatar.
    Dude,

I've been saying that too myself for a day or 2 now...

SPot on

Smoke's shit too

Reminds my of MaNNY

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
    Im burying the hatchet with the Archie tribe
    Good stuff. I did like your pound it plays. They were very successful. Almost the peak of the sporting season. We should all be dialed in, forum shenanigans taking a back seat.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Guys dont like winners

Brock is having a big run

We know he lost $200,000 lifetime but like I said in gambling it is what have you done for me lately

Everyone is down massive lifetime but we do not say anything

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

Never fukkin heard of ya pal.

redsoxfreak91
    redsoxfreak91's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kraken is jealous of Brock always f u c k I n g his whales with t I t s

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792