Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 259

I'm Taking The Over 8 1/2 With The Twins/Astros

I know the Twins traded Morneau, and Mauer is out. I know Houston hasn't been hitting lately. With this being said, I still feel pretty safe here. Albers came out of the gate well, but has looked a little unsteady in a couple of his last few outings. He's a lefty going against the Astros, and their short left field porch. He hardly walks anyone, and only averages a little over 3 K's a game. A lot of balls should be in play. He's done well the first time around a lineup, but in the last 3 games, it looks like they were able to get to him the second time around.

Paul Clemens is doing only his second start this season. He came out smelling like a rose in his last outing, but he was on the fringe of allowing the "big inning" several times. He's been up and down all season whether it be in his major league appearances, or whether you're talking about the number of times he's already jumped from AAA to the Astros this year. Then there is always that infamous Astros bullpen. They've had some rest lately, but that just gives them more time to think about how they will blow the next game.

I know Minnesota scored 4 runs for the first time in 8 games yesterday. I know Houston has struggled offensively lately. I just look at this game, and feel that the bats will break out today. Just a hunch.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

3-0 Houston after 1 inning. Keep the runs coming!!!!

Joe Sharp
    Joe Sharp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8703

Good call. This might hit 20.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Its probably going to have to be up to the Twins the rest of the way. Albers is out now after less than 2 innings, and the Astro bats have suddenly gone cold. They got 9 hits off Albers. 5-2 Astros. Let's seal the deal early guys!!

JohnnyD4916
    JohnnyD4916's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 731

Easy winner for you Nice hit

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

6-4! Damn, I love it when these things cash out early!