daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Please put your entire bankroll on South Carolina next weekend

UGA 1-10 against top 10 teams.

Murray and Richt suck against top 10 teams.

UGA's offensive tackles are like saloon doors.

SoCo has Clowney

UGA's coaches find plays that work then abandon them

UGA has no special teams coach and their special teams are horrible.

UGA can't tackle

Doesn't bode well for them next week.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

No...Georgia will be pretty fired up I think I'll be watching though maybe a total if anything

EASports
    EASports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

No Dik Rik

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

South Carolina lets everybody stay in the game. It wont be a blowout.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    South Carolina lets everybody stay in the game. It wont be a blowout.
    35-7 last year.....SC beat UGA 3 years in a row

It will be a good game but I expect SC to get it done for the reasons Blazer stated mostly......Will trust Spurrier over Richt any day of the week with similar talent

Clemson's D-line isn't close to what SC brings to the table and they made UGA's O-line look silly

JuicedUp
    JuicedUp's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7444

UGA season dead as a hammer game 1.

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

I'm not trying to go against my boy MoneyLineDawg, but I think UGA wins straight up.

Richt won't want to get his ass kicked again, especially at home...again.

I think Murray is better than Shaw, Shaw is suspect in my opinion.

I think UGA has better RB's and receiving corps. Gurley is a top 2 RB in college IMO and Marshal showed out tonight.

UGA's defense is terrible this year and the O-line is suspect.

But I am ultimately siding with UGA because if they lose this game, their hopes for a BCS title birth are 100% gone and South Carolina will absolutely win the SEC East (South Carolina will beat Florida, and UGA will probably lose to LSU in my opinion).

Should be a good game either way.

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

And just because Spurrier hasn't always had the best talent at South Carolina, that doesn't mean that he isn't probably the number 1 or 2 best coach in college football (It is either him or Saban). Spurrier is 10 times a better coach than Richt.

Just like, I think Larry Fitzgerald is either the best or second best WR in the NFL (Calvin Johnson being the other). Just because he has garbage QB's every year doesn't take away from the man himself.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2258

georgia wins south carolina is overrated

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

South Carolina has beaten Clemson and UGA 7 straight times between them in the last 4 seasons........6 of the 7 wins have been by double digits

What you saw tonight.....SCAR has absolutely owned
    Last edited by MoneyLineDawg; 09-01-13 at 02:01 AM.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

SC vs UGA

2010 South Carolina 17–6
    2011 South Carolina 45–42
    2012 South Carolina 35–7

SC vs CLEM

2009 South Carolina 34-17
    2010 South Carolina 29-7
    2011 South Carolina 34-13
    2012 South Carolina 27-17

Only close game, really, was @UGA in 2011......I think it might be another close one but gotta figure the UGA O-line will have a really rough time. Think it will be much harder for UGA to move the ball consistently than it will for SCAR. They will need some big plays to win it

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1710

USC is +5.5

Georgia wins.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

1h under

The difference up front will be a shock to start

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Down to -4 already.

Malcolm Mitchell blows his acl Grammatica style.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!

maybe 1st half Blazer

I am greedy

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10986

USC is going in raw on them dawgs...

ML for me.

The baby girl Murray will be a deer in headlights. He'll be in the fetal position by halftime.

GemSportsPicks
    GemSportsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Tough for me to take but I'm pretty sure, I'm going to be on Georgia here... Murray put in alot of work in off season on his legs and it showed... Everyone seems to be overreacting to a Georgia loss at Clemson... That place was rocking, boyd and watkins are sick, and georgia played them even if not for a botched 17 yard field goal... This line opened at 5.5 for a reason, right now this initial big move down to 4 is the big boys hammering the line down, they may try to get it to 3 by gametime, then you will see heavy action come in on georgia pushing it back close to original.

Hot Jerry
    Hot Jerry's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4638

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

I'm the worst homer ever

playmaker79
    playmaker79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 984

all that murray is 1-10 vs top 10 teams stuff is misleading because his first year they were 0-4/5 and Georgia actually had a losing record and a horrible team that year. Last year they were 1-2, with 1 of those losses being the bama game(they played well) and the other being a road blowout. Georgia could have easily beaten a good Clemson team in a rockin road environment last night. This game will be between the hedges and Georgia has a *lot* more key pieces on offense than south Carolina. I wouldn't be shocked to see Georgia win big vs both Carolina and LSU(both at home). Georgia is favored in both those for a reason.

TonyTall
    sober 8/18
    TonyTall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 769

south carolina an extra days rest and much much easier game. +4 just locked it in

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

El Oso Blanco says Dawgs to the electric chair, fade at your own risk.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by playmaker79 View Post
    all that murray is 1-10 vs top 10 teams stuff is misleading because his first year they were 0-4/5 and Georgia actually had a losing record and a horrible team that year. Last year they were 1-2, with 1 of those losses being the bama game(they played well) and the other being a road blowout. Georgia could have easily beaten a good Clemson team in a rockin road environment last night. This game will be between the hedges and Georgia has a *lot* more key pieces on offense than south Carolina. I wouldn't be shocked to see Georgia win big vs both Carolina and LSU(both at home). Georgia is favored in both those for a reason.
    Yeah that road blowout was to South Carolina

I would be shocked if Georgia wins this game big.....I think it's a close game either way

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

It's always difficult for USC between the hedges in Athens (as it has been for a LOT of teams over the years).

Yes, USC won there the last time we played in Athens but it was a battle for four quarters. I expect more of the same this Saturday.

I think UGA's freshmen played like freshmen at Clemson. I expect them to be a LOT better this week at home in front of their own fans. And there is not a chance in hell UGA will let their LT try and block Clowney one on one.

Shaw has a great record as USC's QB, but a big hole in his resume is he's missing a big time win on the road in the SEC. He came up small at LSU and Florida last year. This is a chance for him to lead the Gamecocks to victory on the road at Georgia.

I hope the Gamecocks get it done, but this is NOT a put all your bankroll on the Gamecocks game...

playmaker79
    playmaker79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 984

yes it was. It was also one of those classic road blowout losses where you get behind it quick and it's all downhill from there and the game is essentially over before it starts. As we all know sometimes that happens in big road games, and it may happen next week.....note that I don't think Georgia wins like Carolina did last year; I said I just wouldn't be shocked.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Doc JS View Post
    It's always difficult for USC between the hedges in Athens (as it has been for a LOT of teams over the years).

Yes, USC won there the last time we played in Athens but it was a battle for four quarters. I expect more of the same this Saturday.

I think UGA's freshmen played like freshmen at Clemson. I expect them to be a LOT better this week at home in front of their own fans. And there is not a chance in hell UGA will let their LT try and block Clowney one on one.

Shaw has a great record as USC's QB, but a big hole in his resume is he's missing a big time win on the road in the SEC. He came up small at LSU and Florida last year. This is a chance for him to lead the Gamecocks to victory on the road at Georgia.

I hope the Gamecocks get it done, but this is NOT a put all your bankroll on the Gamecocks game...
    Fair post but if the Bulldogs overcompensate for Clowney, the rest of the D-line will feast on Murray.....The thing some people don't realize is even if Clowney wasn't on the team, they would still have one of the best and deepest passrushing units in the SEC....With Clowney, their D-line is top 3 in the country

Expect to see Dylan Thompson more as well....Spurrier always has some tricks up his sleeve

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by playmaker79 View Post
    yes it was. It was also one of those classic road blowout losses where you get behind it quick and it's all downhill from there and the game is essentially over before it starts. As we all know sometimes that happens in big road games, and it may happen next week.....note that I don't think Georgia wins like Carolina did last year; I said I just wouldn't be shocked.
    Just seems like Spurrier and the Gamecocks have the Bulldogs' number lately, not just that blowout last year

We'll see, both are obviously elite or near-elite teams

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10986

That would be 2 extra days of rest... UGA receiver just tore his ACL celebrating a TD. He's done for the season.

Aaron Murray is horrible against top tiered teams. He crawls in the fetal position. Him and Richt will find a way to lose this game.

Plus, Spurrier hates UGA. Always has, always will. There's a handful of games, he really gets up for. UGA is top of the list.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyTall View Post
    south carolina an extra days rest and much much easier game. +4 just locked it in

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Bulldogs' OL is going to get chewed up in this game. It's not like the team wasn't trying against Clemson. They just got overwhelmed by a good but not great Clemson defensive line. SC's defense is elite.

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

South Carolina wins straight up.

TonyTall
    sober 8/18
    TonyTall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 769

thats right two extra days rest. huge. uga will have some big fatigue going on here. not so much if this was an end of the season back to back but to start the season like this, richt really rolled the dice with this schedule and is going 0-2

jaykarrels
    jaykarrels's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

I'm in big with SC, but who knows.

hougigo
    hougigo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Didn't UGA lose one of their best receivers?

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 292

Guys calm down. Georgia lost by 3 points on a botched FG. Lets not make SC a super team and GA a bad team. Have you seen GA's running backs? They will be running around SC defense like beasts. SC can't score 35 points but GA can.
    Points Awarded:

PAYTON20 gave pavyracer 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!

I might unload on Georgia
    SC poorly coached
    Never forget that
    Points Awarded:

PAYTON20 gave jjgold 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

123 Last