teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Any Auburn fans here? Just wondering if Gus malzahn loses to wazzu @ home ....

Will they get the pitchforks and lanterns? Seriously Team looks horrible early on. How do they expect to win a game in the Sec with that pass rush (yes I know Dee ford isn't playing) They look like they didn't even prep for the Air raid. They look to be settling in No way in Hell Wazzu should beat any sec team @ home im including Vandy.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

I live 5 minutes from the stadium, no high expectations from auburn this year. Doesn't matter what he does today, tomorrow, forever.

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    I live 5 minutes from the stadium, no high expectations from auburn this year. Doesn't matter what he does today, tomorrow, forever.
    Think you may be in the minority when I listen to paul finebaum theres always some auburn fan calling in talking about war eagle and those fans look pretty damn pumped in that stadium which they said wasn't a sell out but looks pretty damn packed. Its the SEC its Auburn I doubt they'll not care about This we'll probably never know I expect them to right the ship but could you imagine after he preached change and hope "its a new day" here in auburn after that last season and you lose the home opener to a shit bottom of the pac12 wazzu team. At worse be good radio on Monday.

teaserpleaser

By the way whats it like living in Alabama? I'm picturing West Texas type small towns anything like missisippi I've been there.

teaserpleaser

seaborn you're funny must be a bama fan That stadium is jacked right now....They care

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    seaborn you're funny must be a bama fan That stadium is jacked right now....They care
    Yes. Sleeping and living with the enemy. Watching Bama on television as we speak.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

By the way whats it like living in Alabama? I'm picturing West Texas type small towns anything like missisippi I've been there.
    Just depends on where you are in Alabama. Auburn is one of the nicest places to live in the south, 15 miles outside of Auburn is like bombed out Beirut or an West Texas type small town.

teaserpleaser

Yes. Sleeping and living with the enemy. Watching Bama on television as we speak.
    I knew it Seaborn been paying attention to a lot SEC from here in So cal. Bama looks about as good as you can look with under 200 total yards of offense. Watching it pic n pic auburn and Bama. I need to go to an SEC game.

teaserpleaser

Auburn needs to fake it til they make it Swagger wise....Team looks dead until that return. Pretend you're LSU or Bama "Fake it until you make it"

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Auburn is the loveliest village on the plains... 'It' is in your blood or not...

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Will they get the pitchforks and lanterns?

Hardly... Just have to hold-on for better days... Today for AU Football aint much different than the late '60s early '70s - Except that Saban may be more hard ass than the Bear

teaserpleaser

Guess we'll never know ...won like they should