Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

That tatoo is bad ass.

I've always wanted a tatoo but never knew what I should get...

I might have to get that exact tatoo.

If you saw a dude my size light skinned black guey mix ... think Stefon currey skin color... 5"2 around 155 like my self with that tatoo at the pool ....

would you think thats lame?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

somebody post a pic of this tatoo ... everytime i try it ends up a bunch of jibberish and the mods get pisssed

21jumpstreet
    21jumpstreet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

Yes I would think it would be lame or you were gay or both. Don't do it!

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by 21jumpstreet View Post
    Yes I would think it would be lame or you were gay or both. Don't do it!
    lmao damn i love that tatoo

nothing says your a bad ass like a tatoo that say "showtime"

21jumpstreet
    21jumpstreet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

No it screams dooshbag like guys in Affliction shirts. Tell me you don't wear those as well big bear

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

BigBear, you're in luck as he isn't going to win...

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by 21jumpstreet View Post
    No it screams dooshbag like guys in Affliction shirts. Tell me you don't wear those as well big bear
    no i dont . but ryan braun does

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post

so take Henderson and who else tomorrow?

Sato
    Sato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

I would think you like to blow men while they shit. Im so sorry!

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    so take Henderson and who else tomorrow?
    Wrestler trifecta for me tomorrow.
    Bendo
    Mendes
    Varner

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

plekz
    plekz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5746

Only one even remotely close to a 'lock' of those three is Mendes and even he could lose a decision if he get's phucked by the judges.

You looking for a lock try Kang who should beat Camus from pillar to post.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

If he loses, will you get a hamburger tattoo?

And did you just say you were 5' 2" The fukk is going on around here?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    If he loses, will you get a hamburger tattoo?

And did you just say you were 5' 2" The fukk is going on around here?
    yeah i'm fukkin short pal but i got a big dikk . People say i have napolean syndrome b/c i'm always the louded mother fukka in the room

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Why would anyone play Mendes at worse than -400 against Guida? Guida can rob literally anyone, and this fight is probably going to decision. If he can beat Hioki after losing 30-27, he can beat Mendes.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

yeah i'm fukkin short pal but i got a big dikk . People say i have napolean syndrome b/c i'm always the louded mother fukka in the room
    instead of a tatoo if i were u i get me a ladder.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

You're only loud because you're black. I'd be more surprised if you said you were the quietest fukka in the room.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

why don't you get it on your lower back?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: I/O

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

5'2" 155?

isn't that considered bbw?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    5'2" 155?

isn't that considered bbw?
    what does bbw stand for?

Das Jax
    Das Jax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 225

big boned woman

wagerjunkie
    wagerjunkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

he ain't winning. Benson is the BADDEST dude in the TOUGHEST division in all of MMA. you better believe Bendo wants this fight more than any other fight in his entire career. I expect him to constant put Pettis on his back and ground and pound and evently finish him with elbows. it ain't gonna be pretty.

wagerjunkie

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post

lol that is the country ass version of his walk out song. not the hip hop version that he actually comes out too

plekz

Quote Originally Posted by wagerjunkie View Post
    he ain't winning. Benson is the BADDEST dude in the TOUGHEST division in all of MMA. you better believe Bendo wants this fight more than any other fight in his entire career. I expect him to constant put Pettis on his back and ground and pound and evently finish him with elbows. it ain't gonna be pretty.
    Hahahaahahahahah.

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    why don't you get it on your lower back?

wagerjunkie

Quote Originally Posted by plekz View Post
    Hahahaahahahahah.
    you do know that Henderson wasn't knocked out by that running Ninja kick that they always show highlights of correct? it was a slit decision that went Pettis' way and a lot of people thought Henderson controlled the entire fight but Pettis got the decision just cause that kick was fresh in the judges mind.

and Bendo has become light years better of a fighter now than he was then.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

you do know that Henderson wasn't knocked out by that running Ninja kick that they always show highlights of correct? it was a slit decision that went Pettis' way and a lot of people thought Henderson controlled the entire fight but Pettis got the decision just cause that kick was fresh in the judges mind.

Revisionist history at best. I like Bendo as well here but it's silly to say he controlled most of the fight. I'm pretty sure one judge gave Pettis 4 rounds to 1. Rewatch the fight. Bendo walked Pettis down the 1st round and mixed in some good strikes with a takedown towards the end of the round. After that, Pettis found his range and was stalking Bendo for most of the fight. He controlled the cage for rounds 2-5. He had Bendo tenative in his striking. Every kick Bendo threw, Pettis immediately countered with a harder inside leg kick.

plekz

1. No he wasn't knocked out because Pettis connected with the toes instead of the upper foot & shin
    2. Benson didn't 'control' the fight he shot for 10 td's in total and managed three of them, two of the three Pettis also swept Benson.

And no he hasnt become 'light years' better, he has been in decisions every titlefight he's had and the only ones he won convincingly is the first Edgar fight and the fight against Diaz the rest he either 'lost' or argueably 'lost'

And the only thing that looks better since the WEC days is his cardio really, he's alot less aggressive now in seeking finishes then he was during the WEC days and his standup actually looks worse then it did then, his limp jabs for instance are far from impressive.

Pettis had Benson so shook from a shuffle that Benson dropped on his ass.

wagerjunkie

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    Revisionist history at best. I like Bendo as well here but it's silly to say he controlled most of the fight. I'm pretty sure one judge gave Pettis 4 rounds to 1. Rewatch the fight. Bendo walked Pettis down the 1st round and mixed in some good strikes with a takedown towards the end of the round. After that, Pettis found his range and was stalking Bendo for most of the fight. He controlled the cage for rounds 2-5. He had Bendo tenative in his striking. Every kick Bendo threw, Pettis immediately countered with a harder inside leg kick.
    regardless

its indisputable that Bendo has so much more on a higher level then he was back then. Pettis has progressed as well but not like Bendo has.

don't get me wrong this is going to be a helluva a fight but I think we are going to see a different side of Benson Henderson we've never seen before. he's gonna be out for blood.

wagerjunkie

1. No he wasn't knocked out because Pettis connected with the toes instead of the upper foot & shin
    2. Benson didn't 'control' the fight he shot for 10 td's in total and managed three of them, two of the three Pettis also swept Benson.

And no he hasnt become 'light years' better, he has been in decisions every titlefight he's had and the only ones he won convincingly is the first Edgar fight and the fight against Diaz the rest he either 'lost' or argueably 'lost'

And the only thing that looks better since the WEC days is his cardio really, he's alot less aggressive now in seeking finishes then he was during the WEC days and his standup actually looks worse then it did then, his limp jabs for instance are far from impressive.

Pettis had Benson so shook from a shuffle that Benson dropped on his ass.

oh god. you're one of them guys. not even gonna respond anymore.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Did you even watch the fight? Nobody with any sense thought that Bendo won.

plekz

regardless

its indisputable that Bendo has so much more on a higher level then he was back then. Pettis has progressed as well but not like Bendo has.

don't get me wrong this is going to be a helluva a fight but I think we are going to see a different side of Benson Henderson we've never seen before. he's gonna be out for blood.
    Yeah because not ONCE since that fight happened has Bendo asked for the rematch, instead he's dismissed it and shrugged it off when asked about it.

So when did Benson morph into the god of war exactly?

The 'stain on my record' thing isn't really even in reference to him wanting to fight Pettis again it's from a soundbyte before the Bocek fight where he felt he needed to get the Pettis loss off his record by beating Bocek.

Pettis on the other hand has been calling for Benson ever since that first fight.

El Nino:

You are going full-retard btw on your writeups about Benson's possible way to victory of putting Pettis on his back just cuz Guida could, Benson and Guida are two entirely different type of fighters and use extremely different wrestling from each other.
    Last edited by plekz; 08-30-13 at 04:10 PM.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

oh man i cant wait for this fight...

never been this excited over UFC

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Yeah because not ONCE since that fight happened has Bendo asked for the rematch, instead he's dismissed it and shrugged it off when asked about it.

So when did Benson morph into the god of war exactly?

The 'stain on my record' thing isn't really even in reference to him wanting to fight Pettis again it's from a soundbyte before the Bocek fight where he felt he needed to get the Pettis loss off his record by beating Bocek.

Pettis on the other hand has been calling for Benson ever since that first fight.

El Nino:

You are going full-retard btw on your writeups about Benson's possible way to victory of putting Pettis on his back just cuz Guida could, Benson and Guida are two entirely different type of fighters and use extremely different wrestling from each other.
    Nah, not full. It's the one area that Bendo has an advantage. After I rewatched the fight, I'd be surprised to see Bendo throw many kicks. It threw Bendo off his game when he kept getting counter kicked. Pettis may well outwrestle/scramble Bendo. Not like we haven't seen him do it before. I just thought the pick was Bendo at a pick 'em and that the fight will go the distance. Either way, we are in for a great fight.

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

That tatoo is bad ass.

I've always wanted a tatoo but never knew what I should get...

I might have to get that exact tatoo.

If you saw a dude my size light... 5"2 around 155 like my self with that tatoo at the pool ....

would you think thats lame?

12 Last