BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

RETIREMENT CONTEST OFFER - Deemer or Nino- Loser quits SBR- MAN UP!!

Enough yapping bitches.
    Put up or shut up.
    If either of you 2 phony record keeping pussies have the fukkin balls to do this, I'll be shocked.
    Let's go.

50 games- MLB - FLAT 1 UNIT PLAYS.
    Winner MUST finish + units. If we both finish negative, there is no winner, the trolls just get to fire away some more.
    Now until the regular season ends.
    LOSER RETIRES FROM SBR.
    I know you 2 fukkin homos will go put up some ghost accounts eventually, but at least you'll get laughed at the rest of your pathetic forum lives when you lose and have to post on those new accounts.

I am guessing neither of you have the sac to do it, I don't know who's the favorite to be a bigger pussy in life between you 2, it's a close contest.

There is no better way to do it than this bitches. We ALL know I got the cokkkk n balls for it. But I guarantee you 95% of this forum thinks neither of you do.

If Nino lost, he might commit suicide OR be forced to have to stick his tiny pole in that fat girl of his more than once or twice a year. Actually, he will just go post on EOG before he has to torture himself plugging that whale.

Deemer still posts on 10 other sites because he likes to spread out getting his asshole buried, so he'd still probably be ok. But seriously, you have all those other sites, so what's the holdup for this?

All 3 of us basically have the same volume posting on here. So what's stopping this from happening????

THERE IS NO MORE TROLLING.
    THERE IS NO MORE TRASH TALKING.

AND here's the best part:

If BOTH of you accept, you will have 2 diff chances to retire me, either one beats me and I'm out. But rules will be made if you both do (Which is virtually impossible), there will be no scamming it.
    If one of you beat me, I still go, but whoever loses goes with me.

Done with you 2 bitches. That's a wrap boys.
    Just think how famous you could be on here. You could take my place lol.

GAME OVER.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

...next up NFL capping contest where the loser goes and jumps off the bridge.

..stay tuned.
    Points Awarded:

downsouth gave Russian Rocket 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

I always look for value and +EV in baseball plays.

It is -EV to risk a $200 worth of PRO to show I am a better capper than you.

If you want to do cash, I am more than happy.

This 'retirement' means nothing. I would rather have $100 from you than have you not posting on SBR... Don't flatter yourself.

50 plays sounds good. However, let's do cash or some other alternative, who will I fade if you retired?

Let me know if you can come up with anything.

Save the 'stain' bullshit too, let me know if you have an alternative or not.

BigDeem5

^^

With this I am going to bed.

I got sh*t to do tomorrow benny. I'll check in tomorrow sometime.

I don't want points either, I am here to show you that 1) you're not a good capper
    2) how to track units/record
    3) keep you from lying to yourself

A contest can do that.

Night

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Both of you should just make up, life's too short. I'll provide the convertible. Both of you need time together. Get in the car hold hands, and drive off a cliff already.

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post

This 'retirement' means nothing. I would rather have $100 from you than have you not posting on SBR... Don't flatter yourself.

50 plays sounds good. However, let's do cash or some other alternative, who will I fade if you retired?

^^

I don't want points either, I am here to show you that 1) you're not a good capper

A contest can do that.

Night

All I see here is "BLAH BLAH BLAH, no thank you because I'm a pussy".
    One down, one to go.

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Points Awarded:

GUMMO77 gave billysink 11 SBR Point(s) for this post.

downsouth gave billysink 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    It's really not a pissing contest here with this post.
    Pissing contests are what homos like Deemer n nino have been used to their whole lives.
    This is a chance for them to put up or shut up.
    They both live for posting on here.
    So? Back your shit up and enough with the talking and fake number posting.
    This instantly eliminates all pissing contests, doesn't it?

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

this coming from a guy who lost to Brock Landers
    Points Awarded:

retard gave easyliving 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BennyBigNuts, and You mad bro

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    It's really not a pissing contest here with this post.
    Pissing contests are what homos like Deemer n nino have been used to their whole lives.
    This is a chance for them to put up or shut up.
    They both live for posting on here.
    So? Back your shit up and enough with the talking and fake number posting.
    This instantly eliminates all pissing contests, doesn't it?
    No. This is a chitty room pissing contest for the whole fukkin sick of you both forum to see. A cumulative result of the last three months of the both of you rookie fukks not realizing that e-cred and bragging rights in a chitty room is for grade three assholes. Neither one of you lame fukks can wrap your pea brains around the sheer immaturity of the whole fukkin thing.

Take this two bit shit to the contest forum and fukkin knock the diapers off eachother for as long as you fukkin want.

The forum is sick as fukk of the both of you.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: rcene, 5mike5, and No coincidences

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    No. This is a chitty room pissing contest for the whole fukkin sick of you both forum to see. A cumulative result of the last three months of the both of you rookie fukks not realizing that e-cred and bragging rights in a chitty room is for grade three assholes. Neither one of you lame fukks can wrap your pea brains around the sheer immaturity of the whole fukkin thing.

Take this two bit shit to the contest forum and fukkin knock the diapers off eachother for as long as you fukkin want.

The forum is sick as fukk of the both of you.
    Like I said, I don't act, I react.
    You don't like it, don't fukkin post in every fukkin thread I make. Go post your own threads. Never seen one from you. I know it's hard Archie.
    Go look at my past. I was having a blast winning or losing and enjoying good ppls everyday during the MLB season.
    That's why I kept doing it when I had originally planned not to.
    But these guys ran all the good posters away. Just facts dude.
    I'm done acknowledging anyone else in this thread. That's not what it's for.

Deemer- An obvious NO already posted and pussies out.
    Just waiting on Nino now.
    He's probably typing up a response but it's in book form and will take a few hours, when a simple NO is all he needs to post.

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

shits gettin old quick imo....the most wonderfull time of year kicks off in 18 hours, focus on that
    Points Awarded:

Russian Rocket gave sweep 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: billysink, El Nino, and manny24

uvarunthetable
    uvarunthetable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3474

Why do the whole retirement thing? its stupid, these guys are good contributors to the forum, just do a contest if you want but honestly what's it prove?

Winner (whoever it is): I'm a better capper
    Loser (whoever it is) : it's 50 games of an MLB season, too much variance we'd never know

Gee
    Gee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2327

I'm struggling to comprehend why Benny still posts on SBR?

Guy is a ghost here now (pun intended) and just comes off looking dumber and dumber by the minute.

Definitely not winning at the interweb, but trying pretty hard to.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Save us all from the two of you

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2287

Same thing AI always offer if they arent a ghost then you probably get a NO BET Deemer and Nino arent ghost so......Deemer tried to bet money he may be banned any how now

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by sweep View Post
    shits gettin old quick imo....the most wonderfull time of year kicks off in 18 hours, focus on that
    Yeah this is the time of year im laying big prices on ML parlays in foots love it Im using LVKIDS Fresno St with S Caro right out of the gate 476 wins 251

turtlejc
    turtlejc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Kocker were you dropped on your head when you were a kid? Eat paint chips? Live under power lines or perhaps close to a nuclear plant?

Or have you ever heard any of your sisters call your mom "Aunt"?

There has to be an explanation to this
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SamDiamond, and Mikeyanks23

BennyBigNuts

Nino posted all night.
    NO ANSWER.
    SHOCKER.

I'm done with it now guys.

Back to business.
    BOL tomorrow.
    Football is here, forum will be jumping again.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Benny, you've had the whole season to post plays, you've won some, you've lost some (more). You went 35-37 -5.63u. You seem to be the only poster on here who has a problem with the way I correctly graded everything. You obviously don't care enough to track your own plays, yet because the numbers I crunched according to your own words in your own threads are bad...they must be wrong. You made 72 thread title plays (your best plays) From Opening Day through the Sunday Games on August 25th (almost 5 months). So now you have your panties in a bunch and are going to suddenly summon the will to make 50 plays in the last 32 days of the season when the lines are the sharpest? Sounds like you'll be making some real +EV plays!

I've posted a season long MLB thread from Opening Day until last night. I've posted 303 plays and am up over 20u. When I was -27 some odd units early in the season, I returned to my thread every day. It was there in PT with an accurate record and unit count for anyone to see. When you lost a single bet, you would disappear from your play thread and the thread died. You would start a new thread for every play. People asked why you didn't create a year long thread to unclog some of the clutter in PT, you always said it was because it was dumb and you didn't make enough plays and you didn't have enough time. You made enough plays to have a year long thread and you've proven you have the time with some of the ridiculous rants you go on with on here. The truth, you didn't want to face the "trolls" and "stains" after a losing pick that you had pumped up as a "Lock" or some other stupid tout-ism, so you started a fresh thread with each play. It's a tout move. As your own threads showed, you blatantly lied about winning streaks. You past posted winners and past posted higher unit counts that you never stated in the original play threads. You screamed at anyone who called you out and you put them on an ignore list like a 12 year old. I thought it would be fun to pull the curtain back on you and see how you would react. Well, you played right into it and turned into a bigger nut job than I could ever imagine on a fukkin' chitty forum. You showed everyone what kind of poster you are and more pathetically, what kind of person you are. I've grown tired of pulling your strings and watching you dance.

Post some insight on some baseball games. Stop eating public road chalk in August. Start a discussion thread. Don't tell everyone who you are taking for the day based on zero statistical reasoning and with a "write up" with a list of insults to Deemer. It's tired. Try to learn something, it is possible. You're not the smartest guy on this forum and you're not the most knowledgeable baseball capper and neither am I. The difference is I'm ok with admitting that. I lose a play, I get the next one...life goes on. I have had some intelligent cappers on here shoot me stat tools, articles, ideas, trends that have helped me become a better capper. Hell, Billysink posted a pitching fx tool not too long ago. I used that to help me cap last night's games. You're insulting people on here that have had years in the game and may be willing to help you if you weren't such an insufferable jack ass.

I come on SBR for 2 General Reasons:

1.) Sports: I track my plays, use the spreadsheet, use SBR Odds, talk sports, check respected cappers' threads, and try to learn.
    2.) Entertainment: BS with posters, make a few vids, find some laughs, maybe make a few people laugh. Play the occasional poker tourney.

There is absolutely nothing I can learn from you from a capping aspect that I cannot find on an episode of SportsCenter. You're not knowledgeable when it comes to capping and you're not entertaining to me any more. I feel sorry for you.

I thought after you wore yourself out making a complete ass out of yourself you would realize how silly you're being. Apparently that will never happen. So, I tell you what...throw a Burger King Crown on your head and declare yourself the "King Capper of SBR" carry a scepter and show your neighbors. Title your next play thread "I'm the Greatest in the World, Deemer and El Nino Are Scared of Me." I don't care, your actions reflect upon you, not me. I'm going to continue to make my plays when I want, not for some childish contest. I make plays based on value, not because I need to. I may not even make 50 more plays in the bases season. Football is here and hockey is around the corner.

Since you're so obsessed with records all of a sudden, my last 50 MLB plays which can all be found graded properly in my thread I'm: 32-17-1 65.31% +21.55u

And since I know how much multiple unit bets hurt your brain, there were five 2u bets out of those 50. I went 4-1 on those 2u bets, laid juice on 2 of them (including the one loss) and 3 were +$ bets.

I really hope you figure out this more than 1u bet concept before the Beat the Prick Contest. You place five bets a football weekend and four are 1u bets and you HAVE to make one 2u bet. I will get sick of reading how you don't understand how you went 3-2, lost your 2u bet and should be up units.

El Niño Out

Points Awarded:

No coincidences gave El Nino 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Mikeyanks23 gave El Nino 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vaughany, and tblues2005

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    Benny, you've had the whole season to post plays, you've won some, you've lost some (more). You went 35-37 -5.63u. You seem to be the only poster on here who has a problem with the way I correctly graded everything. You obviously don't care enough to track your own plays, yet because the numbers I crunched according to your own words in your own threads are bad...they must be wrong. You made 72 thread title plays (your best plays) From Opening Day through the Sunday Games on August 25th (almost 5 months). So now you have your panties in a bunch and are going to suddenly summon the will to make 50 plays in the last 32 days of the season when the lines are the sharpest? Sounds like you'll be making some real +EV plays!

I've posted a season long MLB thread from Opening Day until last night. I've posted 303 plays and am up over 20u. When I was -27 some odd units early in the season, I returned to my thread every day. It was there in PT with an accurate record and unit count for anyone to see. When you lost a single bet, you would disappear from your play thread and the thread died. You would start a new thread for every play. People asked why you didn't create a year long thread to unclog some of the clutter in PT, you always said it was because it was dumb and you didn't make enough plays and you didn't have enough time. You made enough plays to have a year long thread and you've proven you have the time with some of the ridiculous rants you go on with on here. The truth, you didn't want to face the "trolls" and "stains" after a losing pick that you had pumped up as a "Lock" or some other stupid tout-ism, so you started a fresh thread with each play. It's a tout move. As your own threads showed, you blatantly lied about winning streaks. You past posted winners and past posted higher unit counts that you never stated in the original play threads. You screamed at anyone who called you out and you put them on an ignore list like a 12 year old. I thought it would be fun to pull the curtain back on you and see how you would react. Well, you played right into it and turned into a bigger nut job than I could ever imagine on a fukkin' chitty forum. You showed everyone what kind of poster you are and more pathetically, what kind of person you are. I've grown tired of pulling your strings and watching you dance.

Post some insight on some baseball games. Stop eating public road chalk in August. Start a discussion thread. Don't tell everyone who you are taking for the day based on zero statistical reasoning and with a "write up" with a list of insults to Deemer. It's tired. Try to learn something, it is possible. You're not the smartest guy on this forum and you're not the most knowledgeable baseball capper and neither am I. The difference is I'm ok with admitting that. I lose a play, I get the next one...life goes on. I have had some intelligent cappers on here shoot me stat tools, articles, ideas, trends that have helped me become a better capper. Hell, Billysink posted a pitching fx tool not too long ago. I used that to help me cap last night's games. You're insulting people on here that have had years in the game and may be willing to help you if you weren't such an insufferable jack ass.

I come on SBR for 2 General Reasons:

1.) Sports: I track my plays, use the spreadsheet, use SBR Odds, talk sports, check respected cappers' threads, and try to learn.
    2.) Entertainment: BS with posters, make a few vids, find some laughs, maybe make a few people laugh. Play the occasional poker tourney.

There is absolutely nothing I can learn from you from a capping aspect that I cannot find on an episode of SportsCenter. You're not knowledgeable when it comes to capping and you're not entertaining to me any more. I feel sorry for you.

I thought after you wore yourself out making a complete ass out of yourself you would realize how silly you're being. Apparently that will never happen. So, I tell you what...throw a Burger King Crown on your head and declare yourself the "King Capper of SBR" carry a scepter and show your neighbors. Title your next play thread "I'm the Greatest in the World, Deemer and El Nino Are Scared of Me." I don't care, your actions reflect upon you, not me. I'm going to continue to make my plays when I want, not for some childish contest. I make plays based on value, not because I need to. I may not even make 50 more plays in the bases season. Football is here and hockey is around the corner.

Since you're so obsessed with records all of a sudden, my last 50 MLB plays which can all be found graded properly in my thread I'm: 32-17-1 65.31% +21.55u

And since I know how much multiple unit bets hurt your brain, there were five 2u bets out of those 50. I went 4-1 on those 2u bets, laid juice on 2 of them (including the one loss) and 3 were +$ bets.

I really hope you figure out this more than 1u bet concept before the Beat the Prick Contest. You place five bets a football weekend and four are 1u bets and you HAVE to make one 2u bet. I will get sick of reading how you don't understand how you went 3-2, lost your 2u bet and should be up units.

El Niño Out

Did not read. Like I said, 2 pussies.
    Another NO.

GAME OVER.

BennyBigNuts

Just waiting on Nino now.
    He's probably typing up a response but it's in book form and will take a few hours, when a simple NO is all he needs to post.

LOL

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Enough yapping bitches.
    Put up or shut up.
    If either of you 2 phony record keeping pussies have the fukkin balls to do this, I'll be shocked.
    Let's go.

50 games- MLB - FLAT 1 UNIT PLAYS.
    Winner MUST finish + units. If we both finish negative, there is no winner, the trolls just get to fire away some more.
    Now until the regular season ends.
    LOSER RETIRES FROM SBR.
    I know you 2 fukkin homos will go put up some ghost accounts eventually, but at least you'll get laughed at the rest of your pathetic forum lives when you lose and have to post on those new accounts.

I am guessing neither of you have the sac to do it, I don't know who's the favorite to be a bigger pussy in life between you 2, it's a close contest.

There is no better way to do it than this bitches. We ALL know I got the cokkkk n balls for it. But I guarantee you 95% of this forum thinks neither of you do.

If Nino lost, he might commit suicide OR be forced to have to stick his tiny pole in that fat girl of his more than once or twice a year. Actually, he will just go post on EOG before he has to torture himself plugging that whale.

Deemer still posts on 10 other sites because he likes to spread out getting his asshole buried, so he'd still probably be ok. But seriously, you have all those other sites, so what's the holdup for this?

All 3 of us basically have the same volume posting on here. So what's stopping this from happening????

THERE IS NO MORE TROLLING.
    THERE IS NO MORE TRASH TALKING.

AND here's the best part:

If BOTH of you accept, you will have 2 diff chances to retire me, either one beats me and I'm out. But rules will be made if you both do (Which is virtually impossible), there will be no scamming it.
    If one of you beat me, I still go, but whoever loses goes with me.

Done with you 2 bitches. That's a wrap boys.
    Just think how famous you could be on here. You could take my place lol.

GAME OVER.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

did he win?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Billy on a roll

All these two do are fight day and night

Waste way too much time

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
    Same thing AI always offer if they arent a ghost then you probably get a NO BET Deemer and Nino arent ghost so......Deemer tried to bet money he may be banned any how now
    Konck.

I want you to read what you just posted.

And then translate it from retardese to english.

Can ya do that for us?

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Billy on a roll

All these two do are fight day and night

Waste way too much time
    Agreed. This post was a waste of my time, I knew the result either way.
    I'm done with it now.

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    Konck.

I want you to read what you just posted.

And then translate it from retardese to english.

Can ya do that for us?
    Konck posts from his phone I think.
    Don't know why. Take it easy on his typos. He's old and isn't used to autocorrects on those things. Haha
    Last edited by BennyBigNuts; 08-29-13 at 07:30 AM.

BustinNutz
    BustinNutz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 656

You both are a waste of forum space. Why don't you both penetrate off. No one hear gives a shit about your shitty capping. If you win you get to claim you beat the guy that lost to Brock, big penetrating deal. Thats the same as someone bragging they banged Vegas Vixen. If D Bag deemer wins he and his buddy mikey get to suck each other off. You're both a couple of kids who should be playing the new madden game on x box live or jerking off to internet porn not hanging out on a forum trying to impress a bunch of middle aged men.

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by BustinNutz View Post
    You both are a waste of forum space. Why don't you both penetrate off. No one hear gives a shit about your shitty capping. If you win you get to claim you beat the guy that lost to Brock, big penetrating deal. Thats the same as someone bragging they banged Vegas Vixen. If D Bag deemer wins he and his buddy mikey get to suck each other off. You're both a couple of kids who should be playing the new madden game on x box live or jerking off to internet porn not hanging out on a forum trying to impress a bunch of middle aged men.
    Keep blowing me ghost boy.
    How pathetic is your life? Lol
    Jesus.

BigDeem5

This guy has been on SBR 9 hours straight, unfuking real.

Get a job.

Worry about gambling later, pal.

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7178

Did not read. Like I said, 2 pussies.
    Another NO.

GAME OVER.
    Benny at least he got his act together and he does well here. He got the facts together and got your return on investment and it is down. I think you do need to get yourself a spreadsheet and keep track of your picks here. That would help for forum out. It don't sound like you want to do it either and you just want to run your mouth and that is it.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

deemer lost to the worst capper in the world brock landers

deemer cant leave sbr cause this is his life

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    deemer lost to the worst capper in the world brock landers

deemer cant leave sbr cause this is his life
    What's worse smoker losing to Brock in a contest or buying losing picks from a tout?

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

^^

A contest can do that.

Night
    All this from a guy who lost 19 in a row once and lost to Brock

12 Last