1. #36
    Darkside Magick
    The Kalunga Temple of Exu-Aluvaia
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-28-10
    Posts: 8,836

    Why do everybody think langers is the shyt....I don't get it..just your average deli

  2. #37
    gauchojake
    Wine Women Whiskey and Guns
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-17-10
    Posts: 23,923
    Betpoints: 89

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Magick View Post
    Why do everybody think langers is the shyt....I don't get it..just your average deli
    Better deli's in LA but its not bad. When you're stuck waiting for your ID to be printed or your heroin balloon, it's the best option.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/03/2020

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  3. #38
    Darkside Magick
    The Kalunga Temple of Exu-Aluvaia
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-28-10
    Posts: 8,836

    Champions league August 27
    [2] Austria Vienna (UCL) PK -121 vs Dynamo Zagreb (UCL)

  4. #39
    Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-02-12
    Posts: 44,566
    Betpoints: 530

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Magick View Post
    Champions league August 27
    [2] Austria Vienna (UCL) PK -121 vs Dynamo Zagreb (UCL)
    will be releasing my spreadsheet for tomorrow in a bit.

  5. #40
    Bluedragon
    Bluedragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-30-10
    Posts: 3,484
    Betpoints: 506

    Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Better deli's in LA but its not bad. When you're stuck waiting for your ID to be printed or your heroin balloon, it's the best option.
    When I lived in L.A. Jerry's was the place to go. Still good??? Fuk making me crave some pickles now lol

  6. #41
    Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-02-12
    Posts: 44,566
    Betpoints: 530

    I like the 24/7 Original Pantry on Figueroa...after the late night partying that place is the best for some fatty breakfast...I think they never closed the doors for like 90 years or something.

  7. #42
    Bluedragon
    Bluedragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-30-10
    Posts: 3,484
    Betpoints: 506

    Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    I like the 24/7 Original Pantry on Figueroa...after the late night partying that place is the best for some fatty breakfast...I think they never closed the doors for like 90 years or something.
    Crazy! Hope they get time to clean stuff with 32,850 straight days or 788,400 hours of serving hahaha

  8. #43
    Darkside Magick
    The Kalunga Temple of Exu-Aluvaia
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-28-10
    Posts: 8,836

    Wahoo fish tacos......enough said...also pink hotdogs!!!!

  9. #44
    gauchojake
    Wine Women Whiskey and Guns
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-17-10
    Posts: 23,923
    Betpoints: 89

    Larchmont deli, Greenblatts deli, Billy's in Glendale are my top 3. Jerry's is way overpriced and not that good.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/03/2020

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  10. #45
    Bluedragon
    Bluedragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-30-10
    Posts: 3,484
    Betpoints: 506

    Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Larchmont deli, Greenblatts deli, Billy's in Glendale are my top 3. Jerry's is way overpriced and not that good.
    Ya i'm talking like 10 years ago lol.


    Never liked fish tacos, but love fresh seafood.

    Never had Pink Hotdogs.

    Going to write those deli names down for this fall when I come lol.

  11. #46
    gauchojake
    Wine Women Whiskey and Guns
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-17-10
    Posts: 23,923
    Betpoints: 89

    Pinks is pretty much an institution. Worth a trip.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/03/2020

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  12. #47
    Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-02-12
    Posts: 44,566
    Betpoints: 530

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Magick View Post
    Wahoo fish tacos......enough said...also pink hotdogs!!!!
    Wahoo tacos are pretty good...never had pink hotdogs

First 12
Top