biff
    dead
    biff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

what should i do? (5dimes related) they voided my halftime soccer bet

i asked in chat and they said it was an error and they took it down. the lady kept on telling me they fixed the line and it was back on the board. problem is game already started.

was not a bad line at least the one i picked. i went with over 1.5 for the 2nd half at +100. if there was a bad line i did not bet on it. i had the game going over 2.5. i have been doing this long enough to not try and hedge and go with the under 1.5. the way to go is you either win big or lose big.

i have the chat copied but i do not want to be one of those asses who post chat logs. nothing interesting anyways.

this all seems really, really shady. time to find a new book?

biff
    dead

and watch, this will go 2-0. unreal.

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

As long as they voided the bet within a small amount of time, then that is all that they have to do.

5dimes doesn't penetrate anyone around. If the game had already started then the bet doesn't count

biff
    dead

might just try and talk to "tony" if man city game goes over 2. i'll post the log with that one.

biff
    dead

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post
    As long as they voided the bet within a small amount of time, then that is all that they have to do.

5dimes doesn't penetrate anyone around. If the game had already started then the bet doesn't count
    see, i bet way before the 2nd half started. they took it off the board and voided my wager claiming there was a bad line. the lady told me it was back on the board but the game already started. what's hard to understand here?

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

Look at what you are saying though. You will ONLY talk to him had you won! But you wont say shit when they saved you money!

Dude, you have NO CASE at all here. And done chat! Be a man and pick up the damn phone and call them

biff
    dead

bs. complete bs. the bad line was they had man city against someone they were not playing. i just got the notice. if this game goes over 1.5 a talk with a "tony" is coming.

biff
    dead

Look at what you are saying though. You will ONLY talk to him had you won! But you wont say shit when they saved you money!

Dude, you have NO CASE at all here. And done chat! Be a man and pick up the damn phone and call them
    it's 1-1 right now.

biff
    dead

not going to put up with your tough guy act online no less. we are done talking.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by biff View Post
    might just try and talk to "tony" if man city game goes over 2. i'll post the log with that one.
    I would love to see it

biff
    dead

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    I would love to see it
    talked with a brad. i'm not going further with this. i can not afford to lose my account. done with this mess. going to be reloading looks like now...

biff
    dead

can not edit posts. this is stress i do not need. if a mod could delete this topic that would be nice. thank you.

biff
    dead

well, won't have to reload but no big win for me. could have won both the over 1.5 and 2.5. shari or others can you please delete this?

biff
    dead

i know they read these forums and i really do not want to get on their bad side. my email i used for 5dimes starts with biff. i really do not want to take any chances and i can not edit posts. please when a mod gets the time can they delete this.

thank you

TonyTall
    sober 8/18
    TonyTall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 769

ive had a so-called top book, i wont say who it is cancel a game way after it started. much worse situtation, i checked the bet 5 minutes before the game was over and it was still there. then 5 minutes after the game ended they marked it cancelled. they wouldnt say why it was cancelled, my guess is they got lopsided action on it and got creamed. clear fair line winner cancelled by a top book (not 5dimes). at least they just cancelled yours right away, not really shady you shouldnt be too upset about it

biff
    dead

Quote Originally Posted by TonyTall View Post
    ive had a so-called top book, i wont say who it is cancel a game way after it started. much worse situtation, i checked the bet 5 minutes before the game was over and it was still there. then 5 minutes after the game ended they marked it cancelled. they wouldnt say why it was cancelled, my guess is they got lopsided action on it and got creamed. clear fair line winner cancelled by a top book (not 5dimes). at least they just cancelled yours right away, not really shady you shouldnt be too upset about it
    they voided it due to them having man city playing the wrong team. they did not give me an option to bet it again. none of the lines were bad. it's done.

biff
    dead

this however is going to make me go against my own advice and chase. my other bets lost and i'm down for today. really upset. i did not get the chance to bet it again. what can you do? really put me in a bad mood. i know if i were to bring this up again with them i might get my account closed. i have no where to direct my anger and to top it all off i'm worried i upset them. i was nice in both chats. still, i'm worried.

TonyTall
    sober 8/18
    TonyTall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 769

you are in chase mode cause you are already down. this incident fanned the flames. pick one game that you really like today and go huge on it. if you lose you will be just as upset as you are now, no more no less, if you win you will be happy again

biff
    dead

Quote Originally Posted by TonyTall View Post
    you are in chase mode cause you are already down. this incident fanned the flames. pick one game that you really like today and go huge on it. if you lose you will be just as upset as you are now, no more no less, if you win you will be happy again
    good advice. thank you.