wagerjunkie
    wagerjunkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

look for the Braves to start fading big time down the stretch.

key players hurt on offense. line up is slumping bad. pitchers over worked.

don't be surprised if they are 1 and done in play offs in first round.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think so too...nice bullpen though but yeah I noticed to bad break for them they could have been dodgers south Hudson,wood, Teheran Ace bullpen and pretty good lineup if bj upton even was a shell of himself... Both upton brothers heyward,mccann, Johnson,freeman If uggla could get his shit straight they could have been pretty good. I don't see them doing anything in the playoffs either they had potential though a lot im talking a lot of bad breaks no pun intended.

wagerjunkie
    wagerjunkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    I think so too...nice bullpen though but yeah I noticed to bad break for them they could have been dodgers south Hudson,wood, Teheran Ace bullpen and pretty good lineup if bj upton even was a shell of himself... Both upton brothers heyward,mccann, Johnson,freeman If uggla could get his shit straight they could have been pretty good. I don't see them doing anything in the playoffs either they had potential though a lot im talking a lot of bad breaks no pun intended.
    too many hitters who strike out in their line up as well which is a major problem in the playoffs against elite pitching. they are going to rely on the 2-3 run HR too much.

ses_d
    ses_d's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5040

Agreed. The Braves always fold down the stretch...