as a hammer

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

almost makes me wanna go pro

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Money take a two week sabbatical from poker...this place will back live in no time

DJ Dalamar
    DJ Dalamar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3396

I got quite a bit of rollover to run through to.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

huh????????

Poker?? Huh???

Dont you guys have yardwork to do??

I do

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    huh????????

Poker?? Huh???

I do

I thought you were staying inside all weekend? How do you plan to stay inside and still go outside to work on a lawn?

DJ Dalamar

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    huh????????

Poker?? Huh???

I do
    Well then go do it and stop making dumb post on here.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 408

I like playing the tourneys a lot better. Only do the rollovers when there are at least 5 people at the table. I'll be back when the next poker tourneys start again.

DJ Dalamar

They need to bring back the SnG even if you can only use real points.

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

hows it going with the blonde? hit it again?
    Points Awarded:

I/O gave bradthebloke 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Hey brad! It goes like this... what happens when you start spending more time with someone etc? You definitely start knowing deep dark secrets etc. Girl makes money like a BOSS... but spends it like a DOUBLE BOSS. She wanted me to go to this wedding with her on Friday and spend the weekend together (which is a 5 hour drive)... at first I was like sure no problem. Sounds like fun. Then throughout the week she goes... oh TMS my "check engine" light just came on my car... can we take yours instead? It's the way she said it that pissed me off. You don't know this girl like I do. The art of the "hustle" is amazing. In fact, when she pulls it on others... you're in awe because everyone just bows down to her. I said look mysteriously your engine light just came on on your brand new 2013 car? It's just a mystery right? I said... I really wanted to go with you... but I know your pattern. I'm not paying for the entire trip gas money, food, etc... I'm not a free ride. If you would just of said... hey my lease has a sh#$ load of miles on it... my dumb ass has to drive everywhere... I don't know when to slow down or take a time out... possibly I would of felt sorry for you... and said... honey... let's take my car. But no... it didn't go that way. I haven't heard from her since Wednesday night. No texts. No calls. etc. I can get a piece of ass from any girl... I don't need ass from a girl who tries to hustle me. Like I said... it's amusing when she does it on others.... but when she does it on me... I'm like WTF are you trying to pull sweetheart? I've seen your kind far too many times in my life. But hey... she got what she wanted... (sex)... and I got what I wanted (sex). Life goes on.

jnickell100
    jnickell100's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 269

Is there a sbr poker app yet?

Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5949

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Hey brad! It goes like this... what happens when you start spending more time with someone etc? You definitely start knowing deep dark secrets etc. Girl makes money like a BOSS... but spends it like a DOUBLE BOSS. She wanted me to go to this wedding with her on Friday and spend the weekend together (which is a 5 hour drive)... at first I was like sure no problem. Sounds like fun. Then throughout the week she goes... oh TMS my "check engine" light just came on my car... can we take yours instead? It's the way she said it that pissed me off. You don't know this girl like I do. The art of the "hustle" is amazing. In fact, when she pulls it on others... you're in awe because everyone just bows down to her. I said look mysteriously your engine light just came on on your brand new 2013 car? It's just a mystery right? I said... I really wanted to go with you... but I know your pattern. I'm not paying for the entire trip gas money, food, etc... I'm not a free ride. If you would just of said... hey my lease has a sh#$ load of miles on it... my dumb ass has to drive everywhere... I don't know when to slow down or take a time out... possibly I would of felt sorry for you... and said... honey... let's take my car. But no... it didn't go that way. I haven't heard from her since Wednesday night. No texts. No calls. etc. I can get a piece of ass from any girl... I don't need ass from a girl who tries to hustle me. Like I said... it's amusing when she does it on others.... but when she does it on me... I'm like WTF are you trying to pull sweetheart? I've seen your kind far too many times in my life. But hey... she got what she wanted... (sex)... and I got what I wanted (sex). Life goes on.
    Money you handled this situation like a PRO...well done comrade

4uk4life
    4uk4life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1820

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Dalamar View Post
    They need to bring back the SnG even if you can only use real points.
    This is all we need

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    Money you handled this situation like a PRO...
    True... but as an American, she wouldn't have accepted his PRO status until he deposited 200pumps into her favorite cavity.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
    True... but as an American, she wouldn't have accepted his PRO status until he deposited 200pumps into her favorite cavity.
    every product has the fine print in this country....love it!

bradthebloke

thats utter bollocks. I got that feeling when you posted the video of you guys at the store. I thought you were just gonna grab a couple items but your cart looked like you were shopping for a fam. she made you pay for all that too? hey, youre better off. what if you got hitched down the road? girl looks like she woulda taken half at the least.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Money you handled this situation like a PRO...well done comrade
    I try RR. I'm a down to earth... sensible person. Call it like it is. Thanks man.

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post

every product has the fine print in this country....love it!
    Bite & RR You guys make me laugh!

Quote Originally Posted by bradthebloke View Post

thats utter bollocks. I got that feeling when you posted the video of you guys at the store. I thought you were just gonna grab a couple items but your cart looked like you were shopping for a fam. she made you pay for all that too? hey, youre better off. what if you got hitched down the road? girl looks like she woulda taken half at the least.
    When the girl thinks realistically and calms the jets down... oddly enough we think well as a team. Like... that was only our 2nd date and it felt like longer than that. We went to the check out line (it was one of those self checkouts where you bag your own items etc). I started bagging the stuff... because I'm saying to myself... fuk no I'm not paying for this stuff. I've paid for everything so far. The bill came to like $112.00 or something like that... and I'm looking right at her... checking out her body language as she swipes her card... trying to get a read on what's up with her? And she's complaining to herself... like talking to herself how high the bill is? pinnacle Whipped was $13.99. Chicken was like $14.00 the rest was her own personal miscellaneous items. I even cooked the food and she chopped it. I've never met a woman who hustles like she does... never ever ever. I really thought it was just a test at first... to see how far I would bend? We all have done it before... etc... but it's that feeling I get with her. My instinct says she's like this with every guy she dates.

I use to date this other girl a long time... she never argued about money etc. She goes here TMS... here's my money... you hang onto it. Hard working girl... always trusted me to balance things etc. When you compare my old girl to this new girl... there's no comparison. What does it matter if you make 80k a year and spend 80k a year? Borderline retarded. It makes me wonder about this girl though... she makes very good money but lives in an apartment? Why not a condo? It was rather simple and basic inside. I mean... there's just something odd about her... not clicking right.

bradthebloke

I try RR. I'm a down to earth... sensible person. Call it like it is. Thanks man.

Bite & RR You guys make me laugh!

When the girl thinks realistically and calms the jets down... oddly enough we think well as a team. Like... that was only our 2nd date and it felt like longer than that. We went to the check out line (it was one of those self checkouts where you bag your own items etc). I started bagging the stuff... because I'm saying to myself... fuk no I'm not paying for this stuff. I've paid for everything so far. The bill came to like $112.00 or something like that... and I'm looking right at her... checking out her body language as she swipes her card... trying to get a read on what's up with her? And she's complaining to herself... like talking to herself how high the bill is? pinnacle Whipped was $13.99. Chicken was like $14.00 the rest was her own personal miscellaneous items. I even cooked the food and she chopped it. I've never met a woman who hustles like she does... never ever ever. I really thought it was just a test at first... to see how far I would bend? We all have done it before... etc... but it's that feeling I get with her. My instinct says she's like this with every guy she dates.

I use to date this other girl a long time... she never argued about money etc. She goes here TMS... here's my money... you hang onto it. Hard working girl... always trusted me to balance things etc. When you compare my old girl to this new girl... there's no comparison. What does it matter if you make 80k a year and spend 80k a year? Borderline retarded. It makes me wonder about this girl though... she makes very good money but lives in an apartment? Why not a condo? It was rather simple and basic inside. I mean... there's just something odd about her... not clicking right.

how did i know? too funny. I had a girl like that. always wanted to be taken out and money dropped on her. we went to a bar one night and hooch had the nerve to ask me what was the most expensive vodka shot so she could order. told the bitch, smirnoff, ha...like she would know. so rather then look like the cheap bastard that I am, I developed a system to weed out the money hungry hounds. I tell em, I had to get all four tires replaced or some other made up story where I had to drop some cash quickly. I ask em if they just want to order a pizza and come over instead of hitting the town. The ones that dont go for it get booted.

If im meeting a hooch at the bar, I make sure she gets there first so shes already paid for the first drink, but thats when Im really feeling like a cheap bastard. Hell, once I wouldnt even take a girl to Jack in the box on the way back to dropping her off. hell, I already hit it, why am i gonna drop another ten bucks on your fat ass? sometimes it was a game....seeing whats the lowest amount of money i had to spend on a girl to hit it. My records 2 bucks. she had a dollar burger at wendys..... I had the chilli.
    Last edited by bradthebloke; 08-25-13 at 09:24 AM.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13581

Unreal. Place is dead.
    I'll give you 3-1 A&M doesn't go 12-0.