Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Very slim chance to play for the title...

192-27 combined score through 4

Teddy only finished the UK game.

SEASON CMP ATT YDS CMP% YPA LNG TD INT SACK RAT RAW QBR ADJ QBR
    2013 62 88 1002 70.5 11.39 54 10 1 2 201.3 92.9 0.0

I'm just going to enjoy the team this year and let the cards fall (no pun)

EDIT those stats are before todays game

17 22 212 77.3 40 4 0 218.2

747planes
    [Too Long]
    747planes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 334

Quote Originally Posted by PAYTON20 View Post
    Louisville's schedule is shit. Even if they go undefeated, can they win it all?

Seems like an 11-1 team with a tough schedule would pass them in the BCS rankings

They should finish behind any 10-2 pac 10/13 or sec team.

BriGuy
    BriGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4143

Seems like an 11-1 team with a tough schedule would pass them in the BCS rankings
    Definitely Louisville is on the outside looking in. They will be like Hawaii of about 5 or 6 years ago.... finishing undefeated, but ranked somewhere outside the top 5 (and deservedly so).

BriGuy

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    Stanford is the only team listed that has a "tough" schedule in comparison.

You simply can't talk shit about Louisville's schedule, and then give a pass to 'Bama's.
    What are you talking about? Alabama has 2 teams currently ranked in the top 10 on their schedule (one of whom they've already beat). Louisville doesn't have a single team ranked in the top 25. Louisville's toughest opponent is Rutgers which, if you count the "Others Receiving Votes" category, is currently ranked #41 in the USA Today poll and unranked in the AP Poll.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

A 12-0 Louisville should finish behind any 6-6 Big 12, Big 10 or SEC schools

15805's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16182

Nonsense! Winston at Fla. St, Manziel at A&M, Bryce Petty at Baylor are all better QB's. Louisville will go undefeated or lose maybe one game against awful teams none in the top 25.

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    A 12-0 Louisville should finish behind any 6-6 Big 12, Big 10 or SEC schools

clown/10

TPowell

Quote Originally Posted by 15805 View Post
    Nonsense! Winston at Fla. St, Manziel at A&M, Bryce Petty at Baylor are all better QB's. Louisville will go undefeated or lose maybe one game against awful teams none in the top 25.

surely to god you aren't talking about Teddy Bridgewater. They can't carry Teddy's jock

DoYouNotGetIT
    DoYouNotGetIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    surely to god you aren't talking about Teddy Bridgewater. They can't carry Teddy's jock
    Manziel is by far the best college QB. Teddy Bridgewater might be the best NFL QB, but college is a whole another story. Vince Young had the best college football season (including postseason) ever in 2005. He took a good team and basically won the BCS championship vs. a loaded USC team. That Texas team had no business winning that game or being undefeated. It is amazing that your NFL career effects your college legacy. Most people would take RGIII over Vince Young or Tim Tebow if taking a college QB which is absurd. Florida was loaded with talent, but Tim Tebow within 5 yards and goal was an instant Touchdown. NFL I am taking RGIII over Tebow or Vince Young. College give me Vince Young then Tim Tebow then RGIII.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Louisvillekid1

PAYTON20
    PAYTON20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 770

Quote Originally Posted by DoYouNotGetIT View Post
    Manziel is by far the best college QB. Teddy Bridgewater might be the best NFL QB, but college is a whole another story. Vince Young had the best college football season (including postseason) ever in 2005. He took a good team and basically won the BCS championship vs. a loaded USC team. That Texas team had no business winning that game or being undefeated. It is amazing that your NFL career effects your college legacy. Most people would take RGIII over Vince Young or Tim Tebow if taking a college QB which is absurd. Florida was loaded with talent, but Tim Tebow within 5 yards and goal was an instant Touchdown. NFL I am taking RGIII over Tebow or Vince Young. College give me Vince Young then Tim Tebow then RGIII.
    You are right about there being a huge difference between a good college QB and a good NFL QB. You used RG3 as an example, but we have no idea if he will end up being a good NFL QB yet.

Also, Mariota may give your boy Johnny Football a run for his money for the title of best college QB.

TPowell

how'd Johnny Football do against Florida last year? He was a wreck, thats what he did

MTek
    MTek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2860

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post
    people talking about bama having a weak schedule and one that is as weak as louisvilles, dont have a fukking clue... seriously
    How many more FCS teams can Bama fit on their schedule before its considered weak? Hey my local high school team is open for a game next year. That should keep the Tide firmly planted in the #1 spot

PanamaBrad
    PanamaBrad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 395

yes, no chance

BriGuy

They are already behind several 1-loss teams so yes they would be behind a 1-loss Oregon, Alabama or Ohio State. There is absolutely zero chance they go to the championship game.

BriGuy

Quote Originally Posted by MTek View Post
    How many more FCS teams can Bama fit on their schedule before its considered weak? Hey my local high school team is open for a game next year. That should keep the Tide firmly planted in the #1 spot
    I agree that Bama's non-conference schedule is pathetic, but their conference schedule is very tough and if they go undefeated then they deserve to be in the Championship game, period, end of discussion. Louisville doesn't have a single opponent ranked in the top 30 (if you go all the way down to "others receiving votes"). Alabama has 3 teams in the top 10, if you assume they play Georgia in the conference championship game. Heckif 1-loss UGA beat Alabama in the SECCG, they would deserve to go more than Louisville.

PAYTON20

What does everyone think about Florida St at 20-1?

Their team is stacked and they have that pure athlete QB Jamies Winston who's supposed to be one of the best dual-threat QBs in the nation. They basically have 2 games, @ Florida and @ Clemson to win. If they win those 2, I think they'll be in the BCS title.
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyTall View Post

isnt this QB a true freshman. that would be quite the story if he went undefeated. very very unlikely they couldnt even win at NCSU last year with an NFL ready seasoned QB. good luck if you take it tho
    Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    dont over react to 1 game he looked good last night but lets see him against clemson and florida
    Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    i wouldnt bump it after the pitt game pal

wait a few weeks

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Funny you felt the need to quote my post.

all I said is no need to bump it after the Pitt game.

pretty sure my post is still accurate

PAYTON20

No worries Rudy didnt really closely read the posts. Just happy to cash.

And to SBR, you're welcome for the +2000 free tip

TonyTall
    sober 8/18
    TonyTall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 769

would have been a great way to end the bcs if they had to pick 11-1 auburn or 12-0 louisville

First 12