SCS
    SCS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1330

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    Seattle under 10.5 wins this year seems to be the easiest bet on the board so far.
    They were the miracle team last year and won 11 games, but could have easily went 6-10 in them.
    Also SF -120 to win their division is stealing.

Wholeheartedly disagree with that statement. Except for the phony win against GB, there was nothing miraculous about Seattle's 2012 season. This is a scary good defensive unit, and a team led by a very good, young and mobile QB.
    Points Awarded:

PAYTON20 gave SCS 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

With the suspension of that guy in Denver that makes Seattle the highest chance to make the play offs now in the whole NFL, somewhere around 64%. Denver was around 66% but due to that suspension theyre under 62% now.

Anyone looked at Sea schedule?

@ Car
    SF home
    Jax home
    @ Hou
    @ Indy
    Tenn at home
    @ AZ
    @ Rams
    Bucs at home
    @ Atl
    Minn at home
    Saints at home
    @ SF
    @ NYG
    Az at home
    Rams at home

11-5 more than likely and thats counting a goof loss late when they rest guys. Could be as high as 13-3.

To NOT make the play offs theyll have to be 8-8 probably tell me what 8 teams on that list can beat them? And even then 8-8 could get them in with tie breakers. But for sake of argument say 9-7 boots them what 7 in that list can beat them?

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
    With the suspension of that guy in Denver that makes Seattle the highest chance to make the play offs now in the whole NFL, somewhere around 64%. Denver was around 66% but due to that suspension theyre under 62% now.

@ Car
    SF home
    Jax home
    @ Hou
    @ Indy
    Tenn at home
    @ AZ
    @ Rams
    Bucs at home
    @ Atl
    Minn at home
    Saints at home
    @ SF
    @ NYG
    Az at home
    Rams at home

11-5 more than likely and thats counting a goof loss late when they rest guys. Could be as high as 13-3.

To NOT make the play offs theyll have to be 8-8 probably tell me what 8 teams on that list can beat them? And even then 8-8 could get them in with tie breakers. But for sake of argument say 9-7 boots them what 7 in that list can beat them?
    I'll try to make this as simple as I can...

They won 11 games last year...

Everyone in their division is better...

Instead of the Jets and Bills (played them last year), they will be playing teams like Colts, Saints, and Falcons...

Whole offseason of some really smart guys watching tape on Wilson...

This adds up to a down year to me... But we'll see...

That's why they play the games!!!

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

Quote Originally Posted by iifold View Post

Instead of the Jets and Bills (played them last year), they will be playing teams like Colts, Saints, and Falcons...

Colts are an 8-8 team, that is a coin flip game in Indy and one of the maybe 5 losses they have. Saints wont win 7 games this year and they play in Sea Sea will win by DD, Falcons game is one they 'should' lose. 3 losses I see are Hou, Atl, SF on the road. Possible other losses are @ Indy and if they dont pay attention maybe SF at home but I doubt it.

AZ will win 4 games maybe and I doubt they beat Sea in any of those. Rams cant beat Sea either. Put up or shut up time for that kid they have at QB.

I know people like to play the second year card with these guys because it is the cliche thing to do. But Sea strength isnt offense its defense. So they really dont need Wilson to do anything but not turn the ball over. But they start out with some issues on defense but like I said the only game it might matter in is SF at home. By the time they go to Indy they should have everyone ready.

But that is why playing futures is stupid because you never know. But Sea has the back up and other things in place to handle some adversity while most teams do not.

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

Why is nobody talking about the Falcons when that is the NFC team bound to suck this year

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11848

Quote Originally Posted by ChiLLx View Post
    Why is nobody talking about the Falcons when that is the NFC team bound to suck this year
    Suck? I think they may disappoint, but suck is a bit of an overstatement.

SteveRyan
    SteveRyan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2995

Quote Originally Posted by ChiLLx View Post
    Really??

Matt Ryan to Julio Jones all day long over and over.
    Then there's this guy...Roddy White
    Oh....and Steven Jackson
    Oh....and Tony Gonzalez

Seriously?

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Falcons still have no D. The usual they'll have a good record then get stomped by niners or hawks

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    Please ban this fuking retard
    Lmao. Make it happen jets fan. Looooool.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post

@ Car
    SF home
    Jax home
    @ Hou
    @ Indy
    Tenn at home
    @ AZ
    @ Rams
    Bucs at home
    @ Atl
    Minn at home
    Saints at home
    @ SF
    @ NYG
    Az at home
    Rams at home

Seahawks are almost a lock to go 7-1 at home, maybe 8-0 again. Only slip ups I can see at home are Saints or 49ers. As long as they can split on the road they should win at least 11.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Terrible arguments. If you say everyone in the division is better, then logically so is SEA, it's a wash, a non-argument. Instead of Jets-Bills they have Titans-Jags, that's a wash at best. Regarding Falcons-Saints-Bucs-Panthers this year, they had Packers-Vikings-Bears-Lions last year, another wash at best. Regarding RW, I guess you are predicting a sophomore slump, but RW has a relatively high football IQ and probably made good use of his offseason as opposed to lower football IQ guys blessed with better physical gifts. The way that RW won the job last year really makes me lean against a slump, nevermind the fact that RW has a great team around him and doesn't need to carry his team as much as guys like Luck, RGIII, etc.

Tully Mars 63
    Tully Mars 63's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

Seriously? The Hawks don't even see post season? I would not place actual cash on that thought if I were you.

ChiLLx

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    Suck? I think they may disappoint, but suck is a bit of an overstatement.
    Correct. Suck compared to perception is more like it

Stevedore
    Stevedore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4435

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Sf is better option to not get in. They will actually finish 3rd in the div behind the rams ( who they can't beat) and sea.

Seahawks will get in the playoffs.

Bears are going to the superbowl.
    Sack Lovie and onto the Bowl in year 1? LOL....
    Dom Capers>Cutler
    Rodgers>Cutler
    Keep trying...

PAYTON20
    PAYTON20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 770

Seahawks defense is unreal. Approaching a level we haven't seen in the NFL with the size and strength of the secondary. Then throw in one of the better running games in the NFL with Beast Mode, Mini Beast (Turbin), and Wilson....
    This is an awful bet. They are going to manhandle a lotta teams

Tully Mars 63

Quote Originally Posted by Stevedore View Post
    Sack Lovie and onto the Bowl in year 1? LOL....
    Dom Capers>Cutler
    Rodgers>Cutler
    Keep trying...
    Missed that completely. Bears in the SB this season? Some one either needs to be on medication or stop taking whatever they're on I think.

Speedy88

Quote Originally Posted by PAYTON20 View Post
    Seahawks defense is unreal. Approaching a level we haven't seen in the NFL with the size and strength of the secondary. Then throw in one of the better running games in the NFL with Beast Mode, Mini Beast (Turbin), and Wilson....
    This is an awful bet. They are going to manhandle a lotta teams
    I think there is a good chance that Michael will be the backup by mid-season, not Turbin. Michael is cleary the more explosive back, and I think he will be the starter in a couple years.

Seahawks will be good, but I just hope we start the year strong. A lot of injuries to start the year on the D-Line. Hawks will already be without Irvin for the first four games, and Clemons, Avril, and McDaniel may not be ready for week 1.

I hate that everyone here in Seattle is already looking ahead to the week 2 game against SF and not even paying attention to the Panthers. Week 1 won't be easy for the Seahawks.

slacker00

Christine Michael led NFL RBs in the preseason and has looked dynamite. Lynch might be losing snaps sooner than later.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1806

Rather take the Under win Total at like +125 that some books have then miss playoffs.

Yeah it could happen, a few injuries, bad games,etc but need better odds.

Speedy88

Seahawks are going to win at least 7 games at home. So if you think they go 4-4 or worst on the road, then bet the under.

ChiLLx

26536 Atlanta Falcons won't make playoffs +125

Better bet, it's already down from +145

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Reminds me of lakerboy's "Green Bay isn't making the playoffs".

Wilson is the real deal, at least as far as a game manager goes. Don't see the defense slowing down and that homefield advantage in Seattle is a difference maker.

Tully Mars 63

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post
    Reminds me of lakerboy's "Green Bay isn't making the playoffs".

Wilson is the real deal, at least as far as a game manager goes. Don't see the defense slowing down and that homefield advantage in Seattle is a difference maker.
    I missed that one. Saw where he said the Bears were SB bound this year. For his financial health I hope he's not placing action on these opinions.

I honestly see the Seahawks winning one playoff game then playing golf.

bighawk12
    SEATTLE
    bighawk12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 891

wtf is this clown talking about

GenosPicks
    GenosPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

I talked about this in my Geno's Picks NFC Preview Thread
    I not only took the over on Vegas winfs for them at 10.5 but think they quite possibly win this division. The only way I can see them not making the post season is if (God forbid) anything happens to Russell Wilson as the backup are Tavaris Jackson who stinks and anyone else that has to be better than Brady Quinn who they cut yesterday. Check your voice mail, maybe it's you. Still Quinn was on the roster long anough for me to write this joke in my preview...

"I'm not saying Brady Quinn was buried on the Browns depth chart but the only people that saw less daylight then him in Cleveland from 2007 to 2009 were the women in Ariel Castro's basement"
    (FULL VIDEO)

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

Quote Originally Posted by bighawk12 View Post
    wtf is this clown talking about

a bunch of morons making dumb threads to get attention. according to this thread atlanta, san fran and seattle are all going to miss the playoffs,

too many attention seeking turds on this forum and too few guys who can actually cap

PAYTON20

Hot Jerry
    Hot Jerry's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4638

THE SB [ Super Bowl ] is between 3 teams ONLY - ATLANTA , SEATTLE or HOUSTON !! GARANTIED !! One of this 3 teams will get it ALL !!

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Jerry View Post
    THE SB [ Super Bowl ] is between 3 teams ONLY - ATLANTA , SEATTLE or HOUSTON !! GARANTIED !! One of this 3 teams will get it ALL !!
    Bold prediction with so many riding Peyton's jock. SF will be brutal when they get their WRs back.

Tully Mars 63

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    Bold prediction with so many riding Peyton's jock. SF will be brutal when they get their WRs back.

Everyone is counting SF down and out after the hawks game. It was week 2 and SF was missing some key player. Very early to count that much talent out.

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Jerry View Post
    It's a lonnng season.

Seattle has 7 road games left where they are just average, Same with Atlanta. I like the Texans chances. A great pass rush along with an excellent ground game is a good formula.

Denver impresses me. Not only Manning but their pass rush is as good as Houston's and they can run the ball too. San Fran? Somehow the defense went from great to good. Somehow the QB went from just play consistent to carry the team. But good coach and a top 4 or 5 team so in the hunt.

No mention of NE. As long as Brady is healthy and the defense continues to be above average they are in the mix. They haven't found a welker type 3rd down guy or a running game yet but another situation with a great coach and HOF QB.

PAYTON20

96% Lock...

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    Seattle under 10.5 wins this year seems to be the easiest bet on the board so far.
    They were the miracle team last year and won 11 games, but could have easily went 6-10 in them.
    Also SF -120 to win their division is stealing.

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

Quote Originally Posted by PAYTON20 View Post
    Yeah, looks like I'm in trouble here...

You're a Deangelo Williams fumble and Matt Schaub gift away from being a .500 team...

Jake Locker getting hurt another gift from the heavens...

Next you're going to tell me the Chiefs are a great team cause they're 4-0...

LOL

PAYTON20

Yeah, looks like I'm in trouble here...

You're a Deangelo Williams fumble and Matt Schaub gift away from being a .500 team...

Jake Locker getting hurt another gift from the heavens...

Next you're going to tell me the Chiefs are a great team cause they're 4-0...

LOL
    Do you really think the Seahawks aren't a good team?

Just curious, who's your team?

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

richard sherman creates those gifts for himself though
    team is full of improvising playmakers
    Points Awarded:

PAYTON20 gave face 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

First 123 Last