daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Top 10 Easiest Schedules in college football

Several title contenders in here. Agree on most of these...

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...s-2013-version

10. Kansas State
    9. Duke
    8. Florida State
    7. Alabama
    6. Rutgers
    5. Oregon
    4. Ohio State
    3. Nebraska
    2. Cincinnati
    1. Louisville

mcduggly
    mcduggly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2401

Florida has a pretty easy one as well. My brother just transferred there from Ohio State, so I got a chance to really look at their schedule and it's pathetic aside from Georgia and South Carolina.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Florida also has ...Miami, LSU, Florida State. Toledo and Missouri won't be walks in the park. Florida has a pretty tough schedule, which is something you don't usually say.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by mcduggly View Post
    Florida has a pretty easy one as well. My brother just transferred there from Ohio State, so I got a chance to really look at their schedule and it's pathetic aside from Georgia and South Carolina.
    Uhhhh......are you sure you're talking about UF's football schedule??

Nothing easy about it. A bunch of SEC teams, with Miami, Toledo, Missouri, and FSU thrown in for fun.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Louisville schedule is awful, but thanks for pointing out that many others are as well...

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Are you fukking nuts??? UF? The Florida Gators? What is pretty easy about that schedule?

It's one of the toughest in CFB. Stick to baseball kid.

EzekielMowatt
    EzekielMowatt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Ohio St should be #2 on this list. Wisconsin and Cal both early which should help.

Oregon maybe #3

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

ohio state should be #1

they are going undefeated again.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25117

Doesn't take in the fact of championship games either. Ohio state wins their division and championship game opponent maybe ranked in top 25. SEC pretty much has given that two top 10 teams are meeting in championship game.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good to see the top title contenders all over this list.

SOS doesn't mean shit when you're pre-season top 10.

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

If they list K-State they have to list Baylor as well. Baylor's non conference schedule is even more pathetic than Kansas State's and they play the same conference schedule. Louisana Lafayette is better than Louisiana Monroe and North Dakota State is a better FCS team than Wofford.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post

Nothing easy about it. A bunch of SEC teams, with Miami, Toledo, Missouri, and FSU thrown in for fun.
    Mizzou is an sec team and they are the doormat of sec and will be until recruiting picks up to sec level... Toledo is a Mac team a good Mac team but still a Mac team what's the line on that game Florida vs Toledo Florida -24+??

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by frogsrangers View Post
    If they list K-State they have to list Baylor as well. Baylor's non conference schedule is even more pathetic than Kansas State's and they play the same conference schedule. Louisana Lafayette is better than Louisiana Monroe and North Dakota State is a better FCS team than Wofford.
    ULL and ULM are not much different. At all, as far as predictive quality of team.

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

I thought the consensus was that Alabama had possibly the easiest schedule this year? They have to deal with A&M and LSU, but then it isn't too bad.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by bubblebuttluv View Post
    I thought the consensus was that Alabama had possibly the easiest schedule this year? They have to deal with A&M and LSU, but then it isn't too bad.
    exactly..

this Alabama schedule is rediculously easy.

Georgia State, Chatanooga, colorado state

wtf .. y r these teams even allowed to play
    Alabama?

who the fukk would pay to see that?

MTek
    MTek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2860

unbelievable that the SEC schedules 2 FCS teams every year. Really devalues the "undefeated" status to me

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

Louisville's schedule is an absolute joke. Will they play any teams that have even 1 pro CB, S or LB?

They just did this to get Teddy Marshmellow drafted high. No way Bitchwater could make it through the SEC. He's looking more and more like another failed GENO SMITH. Lots of stats against joke competition. Let's see how smart he looks against real SEC defenses nevermind the pros.

gambler705
    gambler705's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2364

Why the name marshmallow?
    I agree he is ridiculously overrated, but to say louisville scheduled games so he cam get personal accolades is a stretch. Louisville couldnt put away kentucky, a team that will no doubt have some 30 pt losses in conf play and lost to west kty for christ sake
    Quote Originally Posted by C-Gold View Post
    Louisville's schedule is an absolute joke. Will they play any teams that have even 1 pro CB, S or LB?

They just did this to get Teddy Marshmellow drafted high. No way Bitchwater could make it through the SEC. He's looking more and more like another failed GENO SMITH. Lots of stats against joke competition. Let's see how smart he looks against real SEC defenses nevermind the pros.

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22656

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post

Cosgrove rankings has Florida ST 78th toughest, Cal #1 and Utah #2,,,,FWIW

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24890

C'mon guys.....get off McDuggly's back. If he says Florida has an easy schedule, then I'll take his word for it seeing as how he's got a brother that just transferred there. He obviously knows more than you knuckleheads about Florida's schedule cuz he got a good chance to look at it once his brother left Ohio State for the Sunshine State. Seriously, how many of you internet guru's have siblings that just enrolled at the University of Florida? That's what I thought. Now let's start giving McDuggly his due benefit of the doubt.

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Nebraska plays 3 ranked teams...the hell is that list?

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Here's all that matters

1.) Louisville

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Alabama has one of the easiest schedules????? Bleacher report is just incredibly awful at times. Playing Texas A&M in College Station in their second game of the year? Facing LSU, Ole Miss?

Miss. State,Missouri and Auburn are not usually cupcakes by any means as well traditionally. Alabama will have faced two top 10 teams, really three top 10 teams if you go on present rankings with Georgia in the top 10 and you add the SEC championship. They will have played three top 10 and four top 25 teams by the seasons end once you add in the the SEC championship with Georgia, South Carolina, or Florida. Nobody in the SEC has an easy schedule.

etothep
    etothep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6826

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    bleacher report
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 02-25-15 at 08:53 AM. Reason: image does not exist