Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9225

Quote Originally Posted by shaunovery View Post
    Shouldnt i received 97 points for me dead heat

Maybe someone could explain
    I hope and pray you are wrong. And I'm pretty close to certain the 68 I sent you is exactly right.

How did you come up with 97? Might be easier to explain than how i came to 68.

Optional

OIC, you are wondering why you didn't get half of posted payout instead of 32.26%

Reason is that there was more bet on USA than Europe meaning a component of payback is incorporated in that split.

In basic terms the total amount bet on Europe was 32.26% of the total winning wagers made.

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

With more bet on usa that is irrevelent
    That only dictates the odds for the payout

If you bet a dead heat in a horse race you should get half of your stake on the odds

It doesnt matter for this time but helps for future pools

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by shaunovery View Post
    With more bet on usa that is irrevelent
    That only dictates the odds for the payout

If you bet a dead heat in a horse race you should get half of your stake on the odds

It doesnt matter for this time but helps for future pools
    I understand what you are saying, and that is exactly how it would work if it was a normal pool. But this one limited max liability to equality on all bets.

The idea was with so little time and so few bettors to prevent the possibility of 1 person betting very few points on an option getting a ridiculous payout.

I aplogize again for the confusion. And I hate to say this, but I am really tired of thinking about this and really am confident I have it right, so I hope you guys can just 'trust me' it is correct by the rules this time.

First 12