nursenasty
    nursenasty's Avatar Become A Pro!

Betonline.ag promo??? Still waiting!

Boost your bankroll this weekend!

Make a deposit of $25 or more, and email freeplay@betonline.ag with the bonus code: LOAD100 in the subject line, to claim your 100% Reload Bonus!

Please note: This is a limited time offer, starting on Thursday, August 15th at 00:01 ET and ending on Monday, August 19th at 23:59:59 ET.
    Last edited by nursenasty; 08-19-13 at 01:21 PM. Reason: IMAGE NOT DISPLAYED CORRECTLY

nursenasty

"make a deposit of $25 or more and email with promo code in subject line..." emailed over and over since last thursday...still waiting on a response. This is normal from this site tho!

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993341

Try live help or calling?

nursenasty

never had luck with either in past. usually pass the buck on me.. but.. ill try again..

nursenasty

WASTE OF TIME.. BUT I TRIED. HERE IS MY USUAL EXPERIENCE:hat InformationHi! Welcome to BetOnline! How can I help you?
    Chat InformationYou are now chatting with Randall
    Chat InformationYour Issue ID for this chat is LTK171290104283X. Please record it in case of pending issue.
    Randall: Thank you for contacting Live Chat Service. How may I assist you today?
    leah : hey.. I got an email about a 100%reload bonus on a deposit over 25.00 promotion that started last Thursday and ends today
    leah : the email stated to email freeplay with load100 in subject line.
    leah : I made 6 qualifying deposits during this time. ive sent several emails with the code.. all I have gotten so far is an auto response but no human reply and no bonus
    Randall: Hi Leah.
    Randall: Is a Poker promotion.
    leah : my account number is: ******
    Randall: Yes, but the load100 is a poker promotion.
    Randall: For sports we have currently running a 50% free play bonus on your deposit.
    leah : the email doesn't specify.. all it says is BOOST YOUR BANKROLL.. doesn't say either way
    Randall: But did you see the chips on the banners?
    Randall: The poker one?
    leah : because the site is very strict about giving bonuses and following all the fine print.... I figured that I better not include the usual ccbonus code too. figured both requests would get denied. I've been playing here long enough to have learned that. but I made sure to follow the email correctly
    leah : hang on ...Ill pull it up again
    Randall: Thank you.
    leah : yes there is a picture of a man holding chips
    Randall: The CCBONUS is not longer available the new code is YESBONUS to get 25% on any deposit Cash or Card transaction.
    leah : let me guess... i was suppsed to transfer 25.00 into the poker client right?
    leah : ccbonus still comes up in the depost page for me.. but i was afraid to use more than one promotion code
    Randall: $25? why?
    Randall: Let me check your account to provide you with something.
    Randall: Could you please provide me with your account number and password?
    leah furnas: i don't know why... seems that no matter what i do.. i always deposit wrong and leave empty handed
    leah : ******
    leah : password is ********
    Randall: Let me check this out.
    Randall: Thank you.
    leah : k
    Randall: You're welcome! (ON HOLD FOR 20 MINUTES)
    Randall: Unfortunately you did not qualify for the bonus.
    Randall: The minimum to be eligible is $50.
    leah : lol.. it doesn't surprise me a bit!! soo what you are saying ithat ... when i get an email that says MNIMUM DEPOSIT OF 25.00 that i am supposed to know that it really means 50.00?
    Randall: Sorry.
    leah : told you... i go thru this every time i deposit and try to claim a bonus
    leah : sorry for what? misinterpreting 25.00 for 50.00? or sorry that you made a typo?
    Randall: Your last deposit is only for $13 anyway Ma'am.
    leah : please explain.. cause i posted the email promotion at sbrforum.com and a site administrator suggested i chat with you and im going to copy this session back to the site. im not trying to be mean to you i promise.
    Randall: Oh ok.
    Randall: Sorry about that.
    leah : i wasn't talking about the little 13.00 deposit. im talking about the six others before that
    leah : 26.00
    leah : 26.00
    leah : 30.00
    leah : 27.00
    leah : etc
    Randall: As a company we have rules, we do apologize if you are not familiarized with ours policies.
    Chat InformationThank you. Please do not hestitate to contact us again.
    You are not currently in a chat session. For immediate assistance, please initiate a chat.
    You are not currently in a chat session. For immediate assistance, please initiate a chat.
    AND HE TERMINATES THE SESSION ON ME. THIS IS WHAT I GO THRU EVERY SINGLE TIME

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25117

In the future I would not place any wagers or make any future deposits until whatever bonus you are supposed to get is applied to your account.

If you don't have to have betonline as an out I would recommend looking at other shops that are just easier to deal with.

And I have to ask, why a $13 deposit? Seems like an off number.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

I am glad to be finished with those bums. They screwed me out of a deposit bonus last year too

nursenasty

lol.. I know...13.00 was all I had left on my "prepaid gaming cc". but you are right about finding a new site. just been there so long and know how they are. seemed to be easier but hind sight was clearly ignorant. sad part of this is that all the crap ive put up with, I paid them to treat me that way!! hell, ive never once requested a withdrawal!! I can imagine how they treat the ones that take instead of give!!
    Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    In the future I would not place any wagers or make any future deposits until whatever bonus you are supposed to get is applied to your account.

If you don't have to have betonline as an out I would recommend looking at other shops that are just easier to deal with.

And I have to ask, why a $13 deposit? Seems like an off number.

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

They are the worst. I stopped playing with them.