ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9752

Yes i will be answering questions all season. Sam why not post my yahoo and cbs ones as well and my other yahoo Ids, Is that the best you can do is a search for ttwarrior1 or my real name.

Anyone can do that.

People love my ratings and they are right on.

Yes spiller 2nd pick ppr only.

John McClain of the Houston Chronicle expressed concern about Arian Foster's (back, calf) Week 1 availability on Twitter Sunday.
    "If I'm (coach Gary) Kubiak and Arian Foster has a back injury that's requiring injections and feeling pain in legs, I'm worried about him for opener," wrote McClain. At a Sunday presser, Kubiak revealed Foster's back pain "has gone into his legs," and doctors advised injections to alleviate it. "They tell me these injections take time," said Kubiak. "We're taking our time. ... The running back picture is concerning." Foster has missed every timeline to return to practice the Texans' coaches and medical staff have set in front of him. After three years of overuse, it's fair to wonder if Foster's body is beginning to break down.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Had spiller last year as well. I loved getting him in round 4 or 5.

I just want a little more consultancy from him and buffalo.

Guy like McCoy is more of a garentee Pts generator. My opinion as well. I've been wrong plenty.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

ttwarrior one of better fantasy guys I have ever seen

he knows players inside and out

ttwarrior1

Mccoy will go off as well. Liking him more and more in that system. His projections are different on alot of sites. Should get alot of short passes as well.

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Ok so the guy who isn't even a real man is giving out fantasy advice while running last or bottom 20% in the leagues he plays in thinks people want his opinion? SBR looking pretty foolish letting this boy run around on their forum.

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    Yes i will be answering questions all season. Sam why not post my yahoo and cbs ones as well and my other yahoo Ids, Is that the best you can do is a search for ttwarrior1 or my real name.

Anyone can do that.

People love my ratings and they are right on.

Yes spiller 2nd pick ppr only.

John McClain of the Houston Chronicle expressed concern about Arian Foster's (back, calf) Week 1 availability on Twitter Sunday.
    "If I'm (coach Gary) Kubiak and Arian Foster has a back injury that's requiring injections and feeling pain in legs, I'm worried about him for opener," wrote McClain. At a Sunday presser, Kubiak revealed Foster's back pain "has gone into his legs," and doctors advised injections to alleviate it. "They tell me these injections take time," said Kubiak. "We're taking our time. ... The running back picture is concerning." Foster has missed every timeline to return to practice the Texans' coaches and medical staff have set in front of him. After three years of overuse, it's fair to wonder if Foster's body is beginning to break down.
    Fatty, I didn't search shit.

Someone in your league is sick of you claiming you are some kind of fantasy expert, and sent me your fantasy performance at Yahoo.

You suck.

12th out of 12 teams 2 years in a row.

And let's not forget a 13th out of 16.

You suck at life. Everything you do, you do badly. Everything.

SamDiamond

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
    Ok so the guy who isn't even a real man is giving out fantasy advice while running last or bottom 20% in the leagues he plays in thinks people want his opinion? SBR looking pretty foolish letting this boy run around on their forum.
    Exactly.

Fatty is here to help people win money, and he's never been able to win money himself.

What a poser.

greenhippo

Sam, remind me if I'm wrong, but was it tt here who also took all the money (points?) for a fantasy league and then when the season ended he didn't pay the winners (since we know he didn't win it)?

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6483

What a loser

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

"I'm here to help you win money in Fantasy Football..." - it's nothing more than another TT's wild dream.

Mods Saloon this horse shit!

jjgold

Guys his name is ttwarrior or TT not fatty

I doubt not one guy here would say it to his face

Guy is a monster and super strong

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

JJ has a crush on Tittyboy. I bet u wanna get him alone in the shower

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

TT, Sam has absolutely buried you and left you for dead.

The only way to answer back is to post some of your top finishes, otherwise we're all going to have to assume you're the worst fantasy player ever.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

to this face?....c'mon JJ
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 06-10-15 at 03:38 PM. Reason: image does not exist

greenhippo

I cant nominate you again today Rocketer

Why is the worst fantasy player in the world?

SamDiamond

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    TT, Sam has absolutely buried you and left you for dead.

The only way to answer back is to post some of your top finishes, otherwise we're all going to have to assume you're the worst fantasy player ever.
    He can't.

If I wanted to be really mean, I would post his entire yahoo fantasy profile.

Yahoo has a fantasy rating---ask him what his is.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
    I cant nominate you again today Rocketer

Why is the worst fantasy player in the world?
    Poster of the week gets a condom with a trophy badge? Best one ive seen yet.

I might need to look into this.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: greenhippo, and Russian Rocket

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    Poster of the week gets a condom with a trophy badge? Best one ive seen yet.

I might need to look into this.
    Chalky is well overdue for the Rubber of the week award.

ttwarrior1

Someone sent you my fantasy performance. All those things are public kid. Doesn't have to be anyone from my leagues.

I already exposed and whipped Sam long ago. That is over with.

jjgold

Lets act professional here

ttwarrior1

My 1st live real draft tonight

Qb A Luck
    rb l mccoy
    rb s jackson
    wr danny Amendola
    wr antonio brown
    wr d bowe
    te K Rudolph
    flex L Bell
    k bullock
    d texans
    bench
    cecil shorts
    shane vereen
    ben tate
    j blackmon
    a dobson
    jordan cameron
    aj jenkins
    c palmer

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Unreal. I guess it's true. TT is the worst fantasy player ever.

TT, what is your fantasy rating on your public account? Please answer the question. I don't need another rating for any of your private accounts, your hidden accounts, your alias accounts, your account where you try hard, etc. Just tell me your fantasy rating on your public account. Thanks.

greenhippo

Sam buried fats so much he's grasping at straws here. Very sad how fast and fat he fell upon his return.

ttwarrior1

Wait, my other accounts are private accounts????? Since when???

I look at my ratings and rankings????

I play daily fantasy 100x more than yearly, but either way. The 5 to 10k in cash i win each year is enough.

If you play in a 1k league , 1st place is ten k, you play 5 leagues for 5k, you only need to win 1 of those leagues to make a 5 k profit, as an example and i can do that without even trying. That is just an example. 90 percent of those leagues he posted were mainly fun leagues I use kind of like a mock draft since they are free.

I play 10x more on myfantasyleague.com, and other sites. If you want a complete list of sites i play at, aliases, etc. Just let me know.

This thread is not about me. Its about helping others. I don't get over 300 messages a day of people that need fantasy help because I suck at it. This is counting, email, facebook, site across the street, pm's and various forums on the net, give or take about 20-30

greenhippo

Links to these leagues please. You say they are not private so post the public leagues.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Damn, it's like TT dug his own grave with this thread

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

TT is good peoples

he was voted 2013 chairman of facebook chat and also a tinychat moderator

The Kraken

Zeta what do you know about TT that we don't?

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Zeta what do you know about TT that we don't?
    we are part of the same crew and i am also in his will

when TT dies he will leave me and 5 other sbr posters with one acre of land in kentucky

The Kraken

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

1acre in Kentucky is like 10acres in New York

SamDiamond

Fatty. Here is the thing.

I had no idea what your Yahoo name is.

Someone sent me a PM and said "We hate that fat fuk, he thinks he's some kind of expert, he finished dead last in our league".

I said, I need proof.

He sent the link.

The fact remains.

You finished dead fukin last in the same league the last 2 years.

Who would take advice from someone that sucks so badly?

You would have a better chance at selling "How to use your Discover Card wisely and responsibly" to people.

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8383

Let the guy throw his opinion out there....I've def seen worse. I agree with laying back on the QBs this year (unless 6 pt td passes which is stupid and unbalanced imo). Its a tough year imo fewer and fewer teams have feature RBs and most of those are slowing down a little or could be a little flukey (Morris/Wash).

Guys I like that aren't sleepers but should have a big year and be a nice draft value

Chris Johnson, Jermichael Finley, and Matt Stafford. Finley in particular because GB lost some big targets and they say he came into camp in better shape and he's always had freakish talent....just too many drops.
    I like Luck alot too....Indy wants to go 2 TEs and run more but their O-line isn't that good so he'll be throwing alot again. I'm predicting low 30s TDs passing/rushing.

Sleeper RBs....still think Montee Ball will come out ahead in Denver....esp with Hillman fumbling at the 2 inch line the other night. Ball is bigger and would be a better goal line back anyway. Denver will have a ton of late leads and 4th Q rushing. The Bengal's BJG Ellis is pretty average in my book....like the rookie RB there (Bernard? name escapes me?). Pierre Garcon should have a big big year too imo. He showed signs with Peyton Manning early on in his career and now he's a healthy #1 for the first time in a division which is pretty average.

Matt1144
    Matt1144's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2854

TT had some good advice last year as well as right here.

Number one thing I'll say is definitely hold out on QB. I somehow ended up drafting the last 2 QB sleepers (Stafford 2 years ago, Ryan last year). Snagged both rounds 5+ and both ended up going 4th-ish overall points wise for QB's right behind the big 3 of Rodgers, Brady, and Brees each year. I also ended up 4th and 2nd each respective year in my league.

I also like hitting RB hard first 2 rounds then going after the WR position.

TE is always iffy for me and I end up stupidly taking Graham early because I like him although that didn't help much last year.

I like TT's advice on Defense as well. There's only a handful that will REALLY stick out (Seattle, Chicago, etc.) Arizona and St. Louis are definite sleepers. Last year I drafted a middle of the pack D that ended up sucking and by week 4 I was just picking the best matchup from FA each week. I'm honestly thinking about using late round picks on actual players instead of a D because of this reason.

As far as overall player rating in each individual position I still have to do some research...but as far as overall draft strategy that's what mine will be. A lot of this game has to do with matchups by week and sometimes you can have the 2nd best team points wise and be up against the guy that scores the most in front of you.

If this thread is still going throughout the season I'll be in this bitch trading advice if anyone wants to join along.

Cheers and GL in your leagues fellas!!

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

My team I assembled last night is pretty lethal..

3 team keeper - kept Rodgers/Lynch/Marshall

drafted McCoy, then MJD, then Luck (2 QB league)

I also got T. Smith, James Jones, Hilton, Givens, Tate, DeAngelo Williams, Owen Daniels, broncos D/ST and other

but im pretty set

First 12345 ... Last