stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32231

So I'm watching this Kershaw game on MLB network....

And I can't believe how much of an air head Puig is?
    Holy crap, this guy has meatloaf for brains.
    Puig on second, pop up behind SS and 2B in shallow center, Puig goes back to tag, then TAGS.
    And when I say shallow center, I mean 10 feet outside the infield dirt. Casper Wells comes in seven steps, camps under it, can of corn. And there goes Puig, taking off, tagging up for third. Wells has this look on his face that said "this is the easiest outfield assist I'll ever get. Wells did not even have to rifle in to third, soft toss to Young, Puig out (I kid you not) by 8 steps.

Announcers start killing Puig, looks like A-Gon is ready to rip him a new Havana a-hole. Stupid is what the announcer on MLB network called it/him.

Puig is wicked exciting to watch, but dumber than a box of rocks.

*side note* Kershaw is lights out again, he's scary good, and also, Phillies looks like a bad AA Eastern League team. Awful

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

dodgers were told by pinnacle not to cover the -1.5 runline

u may see some boneheaded plays by the dodgers if they are leading by 1 run

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

I'm not sure what to think of Puig. I like his energy, but his arrogance and stupidity tend to override the enthusiasm. When the Dodgers get into close, low-scoring games this September, will be play loose or come unraveled?

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by ZetaPsi808 View Post
    LOL. Going to be hard to cover the -1.5 when you're going to get no-hit.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32231

u may see some boneheaded plays by the dodgers if they are leading by 1 run
    You should have seen the DP he ran into 2 innings before that, bases loaded, Puig boness it up again.

I was talking to my local earlier at the sports bar, well, because I get thirsty lol (I really don't use him anymore) but we compare notes, Buzzy says to me "Billy(my name in real life) I got 8600 dollars of LA Dodger run line action from 4 to 6:30. He's local neighborhood, he's not big time, that's a lot of action for one baseball game for him. I look at him, he says "I ain't booking your LAD run line if you are about to say it"

He'll do 30K of Patriot action, he's fine like that for a Pat game on NFL Sunday, but this is unusual for him.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    You should have seen the DP he ran into 2 innings before that, bases loaded, Puig boness it up again.

I was talking to my local earlier at the sports bar, well, because I get thirsty lol (I really don't use him anymore) but we compare notes, Buzzy says to me "Billy(my name in real life) I got 8600 dollars of LA Dodger run line action from 4 to 6:30. He's local neighborhood, he's not big time, that's a lot of action for one baseball game for him. I look at him, he says "I ain't booking your LAD run line if you are about to say it"

He'll do 30K of Patriot action, he's fine like that for a Pat game on NFL Sunday, but this is unusual for him.
    It's amazing to me how much the Dodgers have been cashing given they're such a huge public team. Has to be a bookie's worst nightmare -- kind of like Notre Dame last season.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Great athletic ability. Has no mental game.

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Dude gonna cost them the world series...mark my words

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    LOL. Going to be hard to cover the -1.5 when you're going to get no-hit.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Terrible base running no doubt but young had to dive to the bag to tag him after a shit throw

Putting pressure on the defense I guess.

Reminded me of the play starling castro fukked up today. Rather see puigs play than being on castro's side.

daneault23
    daneault23's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4907

WTF was Hanley just doing now

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Puig is Los Angeles.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Between his base running mistakes and his failure to hit the cut off man and repeatedly putting singles in scoring position, he will cost them a playoff game. He should be benched everytime he overthrows the cut off man. Prob only way this moron will learn.

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

....still better off with him then without. Dodgers would be nowhere without him, still be an easy everyday over valued fade

That Castro play basically defines who the cubs are

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

lol. no coincidences thought it was going to be a 1-0 dodgers win. his conspiracy theories run so deep that while he thought the pitcher may get a no hitter (or allow 0 runs at least) that Vegas would tell the Dodgers to get a run and sit on it (Mourinho style), which explains his comment on why the -1.5 RL probably wouldn't be covered.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Sperm milk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

that is a lot..a lot of offshore books do not do that

Everyone pounding dodgers now..team is scary good

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10316

needs to learn the fundamentals 101 of baseball

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

And I can't believe how much of an air head Puig is?
    Holy crap, this guy has meatloaf for brains.
    Puig on second, pop up behind SS and 2B in shallow center, Puig goes back to tag, then TAGS.
    And when I say shallow center, I mean 10 feet outside the infield dirt. Casper Wells comes in seven steps, camps under it, can of corn. And there goes Puig, taking off, tagging up for third. Wells has this look on his face that said "this is the easiest outfield assist I'll ever get. Wells did not even have to rifle in to third, soft toss to Young, Puig out (I kid you not) by 8 steps.

Announcers start killing Puig, looks like A-Gon is ready to rip him a new Havana a-hole. Stupid is what the announcer on MLB network called it/him.

Puig is wicked exciting to watch, but dumber than a box of rocks.

*side note* Kershaw is lights out again, he's scary good, and also, Phillies looks like a bad AA Eastern League team. Awful
    puig just plays with a lot of confidence thats all.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    lol. no coincidences thought it was going to be a 1-0 dodgers win. his conspiracy theories run so deep that while he thought the pitcher may get a no hitter (or allow 0 runs at least) that Vegas would tell the Dodgers to get a run and sit on it (Mourinho style), which explains his comment on why the -1.5 RL probably wouldn't be covered.
    You're such a moron. Zeta was the one who said the Dodgers wouldn't cover the -1.5, not me.

Honest question: can you read? I'm starting to wonder.