1. #1
    teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-14-08
    Posts: 26,024

    There may be 2k people at citi field for this day game maybe....

    damn new York I know its bad but damn that stadium is pretty damn empty Theres 16 people in the seats behind home. Whats the reported attendance 20k Theres nobody there.

  2. #2
    Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-01-11
    Posts: 43,255
    Betpoints: 14

    people are at work.

    they shouldnt schedule noon games during the week if they are worried about attendance

  3. #3
    ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-02-11
    Posts: 9,599
    Betpoints: 12

    If you lived in NYC, would you go to citi field in the middle of the day?

  4. #4
    teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-14-08
    Posts: 26,024

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    people are at work.

    they shouldnt schedule noon games during the week if they are worried about attendance
    seriously??? Its new York

  5. #5
    Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-01-11
    Posts: 43,255
    Betpoints: 14

    Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    seriously??? Its new York
    yeah i know. and its great for people that work the night shift, i personally love drinking in the sun and watching baseball.

  6. #6
    teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-14-08
    Posts: 26,024

    Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    If you lived in NYC, would you go to citi field in the middle of the day?
    to see the mets no probably not but maybe then I'd be a new Yorker. See theres just as much to do here in LA and you still see dodger games packed during the day and its hot as fukk at chavez Halos suck still see people at the Big A day games and they're surrounde by beach, Disneyland , etc etc

  7. #7
    teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-14-08
    Posts: 26,024

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    yeah i know. and its great for people that work the night shift, i personally love drinking in the sun and watching baseball.
    there should be enough baseball fans with that population to attend a day game....New Yorker just don't like supporting losers not named the Yankees I get it.

  8. #8
    allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-17-10
    Posts: 9,009
    Betpoints: 50

    met fan here if they put a respectable team on the field they would get the crowds. im sure in the upper decks its filled this is a day campers game so most of the camps are there in the upper deck

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  9. #9
    teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-14-08
    Posts: 26,024

    Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    met fan here if they put a respectable team on the field they would get the crowds. im sure in the upper decks its filled this is a day campers game so most of the camps are there in the upper deck
    I hear you any respectable lineup with or without their best bat would have ripped manship a new asshole by now .... This lineup is beyond a joke with that said Harveys pitching vs nolasco here in LA soon I may be buying tickets just to see Harvey live.

  10. #10
    teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-14-08
    Posts: 26,024

    Money you guys gotta get rid of Ike Davis I don't know how much you gave him or how much you'll owe him but you gotta get rid of him

  11. #11
    allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-17-10
    Posts: 9,009
    Betpoints: 50

    we need to let him go most definitely lol. when september comes you will start seeing our future and will see that we have a bunch of good talent in the minors. our pitching in the next 3 years should be very young and very good. harvey, wheeler, syndergaard, mejia, montero all should be very good. then flores, darnaud, puello with what we already have in wright murphy byrd has been doing a great job this year. we will also have money to spend in the upcoming year or 2

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  12. #12
    KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-04-11
    Posts: 8,158
    Betpoints: 6933

    When wheeler Harvey or even mejia isnt pitching then the star player to come watch is marlon byrd so have some sympathy

  13. #13
    allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-17-10
    Posts: 9,009
    Betpoints: 50

    wait till sept and next year these young kids are going to get their shot be patient my friend

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  14. #14
    KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-04-11
    Posts: 8,158
    Betpoints: 6933

    Hopefully the wilpons are pulling off some scheme again so we can spend like we did 05-06

  15. #15
    TheJewBear
    TheJewBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-25-10
    Posts: 145

    if there were no day games, how would I degen gamble while eating cereal

  16. #16
    teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-14-08
    Posts: 26,024

    god I hope this rice kid doesn't blow up my shit... fukkin mets are a dumpster fire this is really the kid you bring outta the pen with the game on the line after Gee pitched his heart out

  17. #17
    teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-14-08
    Posts: 26,024

    Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    we need to let him go most definitely lol. when september comes you will start seeing our future and will see that we have a bunch of good talent in the minors. our pitching in the next 3 years should be very young and very good. harvey, wheeler, syndergaard, mejia, montero all should be very good. then flores, darnaud, puello with what we already have in wright murphy byrd has been doing a great job this year. we will also have money to spend in the upcoming year or 2
    What did Satin do to piss off your manager? The guy watches Ike Davis every game he cant see that Ike is trash?

  18. #18
    teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-14-08
    Posts: 26,024

    how about them Mets

  19. #19
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Horses Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 343,411
    Betpoints: 345

    Baseball on massive decline
    Soccer gaining Quickly

    Hard to believe
    People tired of seeing overpaid athletes not perform

  20. #20
    ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-02-11
    Posts: 9,599
    Betpoints: 12

    Dodgers are the epitome of "good fans"

    You switch the two squads, Citi would be packed, and that dump in LA would be a ghost town. (I don't want to get into which field is nicer, I despise LA). The whole city, to include the people are disgusting.

  21. #21
    teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-14-08
    Posts: 26,024

    Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    Dodgers are the epitome of "good fans"

    You switch the two squads, Citi would be packed, and that dump in LA would be a ghost town. (I don't want to get into which field is nicer, I despise LA). The whole city, to include the people are disgusting.
    You can say what you want but even when mccheap owned the dodgers and Matt kemp either,and loney where the stars people still went to dodger games it was never a ghost town like that shit at citi today . I've met like 2 people my whole life that moved from LA to New York and that was for work transfer if I had a quarter for everytime I ran into some jew from new York out here I wouldn't have to work ever again you have any clue how many new Yorkers move out here that never ever plan on moving back. Funny you don't like angelenos I don't care much for loud talking pushy new yawkers. So cal is the place to be I don't know anybody who visited New York and said damn I need to find a way to make enough money to stay here this place is awesome. I love it

  22. #22
    Darkside Magick
    The Kalunga Temple of Exu-Aluvaia
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-28-10
    Posts: 8,849

    Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    You can say what you want but even when mccheap owned the dodgers and Matt kemp either,and loney where the stars people still went to dodger games it was never a ghost town like that shit at citi today . I've met like 2 people my whole life that moved from LA to New York and that was for work transfer if I had a quarter for everytime I ran into some jew from new York out here I wouldn't have to work ever again you have any clue how many new Yorkers move out here that never ever plan on moving back. Funny you don't like angelenos I don't care much for loud talking pushy new yawkers. So cal is the place to be I don't know anybody who visited New York and said damn I need to find a way to make enough money to stay here this place is awesome. I love it
    I have live in both cities and LA beat NYC it is not funny. NYC is run by blue bloods who don't want no one but them to get money. In LA it is straight money and no one stop you.

Top