Betpoints: 14

Justin Rose -140 over McElroy???

Anybody like this play?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Need some input from golf experts...

all i know is mcelroy looked like shit at the british open, has he turned it around since?

it seems like he has no confidence anymore

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

golf fans chime in please

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Not a golf expert, just really watch Majors - and shank the ball on the weekend.

But, I've never been a fan of full tournament matchups. Not when a rd. by rd matchup is available. More often than not, I have dead money on a tournament long matchup before the weekend, because one of these rich queers decided to stop trying hard once they're out of the big money.

Rose seems to be one of the guys who can do well on this course. I don't think Rory's couse management is quite ready for this. You have to hit it straight, on every shot here. Misses are severely penalized.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    Not a golf expert, just really watch Majors - and shank the ball on the weekend.

But, I've never been a fan of full tournament matchups. Not when a rd. by rd matchup is available. More often than not, I have dead money on a tournament long matchup before the weekend, because one of these rich queers decided to stop trying hard once they're out of the big money.

Rose seems to be one of the guys who can do well on this course. I don't think Rory's couse management is quite ready for this. You have to hit it straight, on every shot here. Misses are severely penalized.
    cashed it

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10464

its juicy but its a good bet

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11642

Now that it's too late, yes, good play. You're taking the more consistent golfer.

This guy convinced me to take Kuchar (he's also high on Adam Scott and down on Tiger / Phil) - FGR is an excellent and enjoyable golf resource, not selling anything.

http://www.fantasygolfreport.com/