1. #36
    The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-24-11
    Posts: 25,706
    Betpoints: 2861

    You guys are losing perspective here.

    I'm the one that lost. I'm the fukking idiot! I declared the sharp side as a square play.

  2. #37
    El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-03-12
    Posts: 18,160
    Betpoints: 1924

    Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post


    he gave facts to support his case and you call him a fukkin idiot....makes perfect sense
    Big Bear keeps cementing his legacy as the biggest fukkin' hamburger here.

    Big Bear doesn't let things like "facts" or "statistics" get in the way.
    Points Awarded:

    Vegas39 gave El Nino 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vegas39, and InTheDrink

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  3. #38
    BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-16-12
    Posts: 8,701
    Betpoints: 1078

    How did this play do?

  4. #39
    GoBlue23
    Penetrate
    GoBlue23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-04-10
    Posts: 1,263
    Betpoints: 1434

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    you sir are a fukking idiot.
    Jesus fukking Christ

    You have fukkin downsyndrome or something kid?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: InTheDrink

  5. #40
    The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-24-11
    Posts: 25,706
    Betpoints: 2861

    Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    How did this play do?
    Catch up suhn, this play was days ago. I've licked my wounds and moved on.

  6. #41
    Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-01-11
    Posts: 43,255
    Betpoints: 14

    Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    Big Bear keeps cementing his legacy as the biggest fukkin' hamburger here.

    Big Bear doesn't let things like "facts" or "statistics" get in the way.
    go fukk your self you dumb fukk.

    everyone knows chase field is a great place to hit. you dont need stats to know that.

    those numbers are skewed this year by the amount of stud pitchers and weak hitting teams in the NL west.

    Its a fukkin hitters park. I bet you cant get 5 posters to say its not.

  7. #42
    El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-03-12
    Posts: 18,160
    Betpoints: 1924

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    go fukk your self you dumb fukk.

    everyone knows chase field is a great place to hit. you dont need stats to know that.

    those numbers are skewed this year by the amount of stud pitchers and weak hitting teams in the NL west.

    Its a fukkin hitters park. I bet you cant get 5 posters to say its not.
    Way to back up your argument with stats and facts. You must have been the captain of your special education's debate team.

    I bet you can't find 5 posters here who think you're worth the toilet paper you wipe your ass with. Go post another reverse jinx play.

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  8. #43
    Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-01-11
    Posts: 43,255
    Betpoints: 14

    Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    Way to back up your argument with stats and facts. You must have been the captain of your special education's debate team.

    I bet you can't find 5 posters here who think you're worth the toilet paper you wipe your ass with. Go post another reverse jinx play.
    fukk you.

  9. #44
    joco
    joco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-24-11
    Posts: 3,156
    Betpoints: 6509

    why r u fartsniffers posting on a 3 day old losing thread...make a new one to argue in and stop bringing this nonsense back to the top of the thread list

First 12
Top