onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Seaweed will muslims be fasting tomorrow?
    Which team tomorrow will have the highest muslim ratio on their squad?
    Please check if they have converted to Islam or if they have been muslims all their life, this is of vital importance Seaweed.
    Many thanks Seaweed.

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    What happened

did it win?
    Up 3-0, it was in the bag, then an unbelievable collapse, an own goal, and 3-3. JJ i need you

FightinsFan
    FightinsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!

A classic thread by Weeder..Omri Altman left Maccabi in 2011 & plays for Fulham currently. Barak is Jewish as previous poster stated & Kobi is an asst coach who is approx 42 yrs old. Weeder's Muslim theory (not sure how it is a theory) appears to be blatantly flawed and ill-conceived. Whether Weeder acted knowingly or not he set the Jews up again to be scapegoated for the tragic draw fate of Basel after securing a 3-0 lead. A losing ML wager for Weeder & his bitter followers to further fuel the finger pointing Jewish conspiracy theorists. By the way I profited as I took Basel pk / +1/2 @ -166 on 5D thx Weeder.

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by onemoregoal View Post
    Seaweed will muslims be fasting tomorrow?
    Which team tomorrow will have the highest muslim ratio on their squad?
    Please check if they have converted to Islam or if they have been muslims all their life, this is of vital importance Seaweed.
    Many thanks Seaweed.
    Onemoregoal, tomorrow is the last day of fast according to scholarly sources. Of course, this is not the only factor that determines my selection, but it plays a huge part in my methodology. When my neighbor Abdullah called back my grandma hung up on him. I really need his help for some information or else it's going to be a late night for me.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Quote Originally Posted by FightinsFan View Post
    A classic thread by Weeder..Omri Altman left Maccabi in 2011 & plays for Fulham currently.
    MTA has Altman on loan from Fulham. Either way, he's not Muslim.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Seaweed

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by FightinsFan View Post
    A classic thread by Weeder..Omri Altman left Maccabi in 2011 & plays for Fulham currently. Barak is Jewish as previous poster stated & Kobi is an asst coach who is approx 42 yrs old. Weeder's Muslim theory (not sure how it is a theory) appears to be blatantly flawed and ill-conceived. Whether Weeder acted knowingly or not he set the Jews up again to be scapegoated for the tragic draw fate of Basel after securing a 3-0 lead. A losing ML wager for Weeder & his bitter followers to further fuel the finger pointing Jewish conspiracy theorists. By the way I profited as I took Basel pk / +1/2 @ -166 on 5D thx Weeder.
    I swear I can't trust Abdullah's information anymore. I'm not here to give away my sources, or how I knew they possess a higher muslim ratio than Basel, but we can both agree that the suspicious activity surrounding this game is not to be overlooked when questioning it being fixed.

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    MTA has Altman on loan from Fulham. Either way, he's not Muslim.

FightinsFan
    FightinsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    OK Good info yisman.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

The angle seems fine. Execution might be the issue.

Why not profit off religious superstitions effecting the bodies of the players playing the game.

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    The angle seems fine. Execution might be the issue.

Why not profit off religious superstitions effecting the bodies of the players playing the game.
    Execution needs some tweaking. I have hundreds of angles that the books fail to see, this was just one.
    Last edited by Seaweed; 08-06-13 at 04:19 PM.

ItsMeMrMattE
    puttin 2 cents in for 3 out
    ItsMeMrMattE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1079

tough beat Seaweed. you put in the work and deserved the win. you cant cap luck tho. sometimes it goes your way sometimes it doesnt. its one of the best and worst things about what we do.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Seaweed

DarkNite
    DarkNite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Up 3-0, it was in the bag, then an unbelievable collapse, an own goal, and 3-3. JJ i need you
    During the festive days, never ever play against the spirit team, all Gods, Allah, and all will be sided with the team, they can make the opponents put the ball into their own net. Believe it or not, I believe in the old stuff,and I am still scared in the black magic, I saw them put the ball into someone's stomach and he ran through the goal, then the ball came out of his stomach, they called goal, but the people did not see, they saw only the player rolling the ball pass many players and into the goal, but the player told his friend that the ball was in his stomach.

indio
    indio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3954

Quote Originally Posted by ItsMeMrMattE View Post
    tough beat Seaweed. you put in the work and deserved the win. you cant cap luck tho. sometimes it goes your way sometimes it doesnt. its one of the best and worst things about what we do.
    Put in the work? The retard thought Tel-Aviv was in Turkey, and he thought a team of Jewish players playing a game in Israel were fasting from Ramadan. The only thing more pathetic than clueless handicappers are their clueless followers who are dumb enough to think these bufoons are sharp.

Not once in his ridiculous write up does he mention that Basel (a very good team by the way) had a 1-0 lead from the first leg, and that they would progress with any tie, or even any 1 goal defeat if they scored at all. This is very pertinent when analyzing wagers on the second leg of knock out playoff games, yet all we heard was the ridiculous notion of an Israeli team fasting from Ramadan. Betting teams to win when they don't need to win is not a recipe for success unless the price is really generous.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: RubberKettle, zizoudane10, and Akatana

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Quote Originally Posted by RubberKettle View Post
    Remember that time you said the bet of the year was on some water polo game and you would quit posting if it lost.

Well it lost and I wish you would of quit posting then.

Once again a fukkin dumb thread by Seaweed.
    Making up information, none of it was true.
    Wish I had seen this earlier.

You stupid idiot should realize that there are actually people that tailed this shit based on completely 100% made up information.
    Stupid bullshit "my grandma blablabla", "my friend Abullah/Achmed/whatever blablabla", go fukk yourself.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stemellor

innn
    innn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6470

seaweed it's kosher to kiss my ... christian baptized ass.

Akatana
    Akatana's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 165

Wow what a retard, one of those typical dumb Americans that doesn't even know where the USA is on the map (No offence to the other not so dumb american's)

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Akatana View Post
    Wow what a retard, one of those typical dumb Americans that doesn't even know where the USA is on the map (No offence to the other not so dumb american's)
    Ease up on us Americans Akatana, history shows retardation is not bound by geography . A quick scroll through the forum proves that .

It's one thing to post drivel (Weeder, not you), it's a whole other level to blindly tail based on said drivel.

Akatana

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    Ease up on us Americans Akatana, history shows retardation is not bound by geography . A quick scroll through the forum proves that .

It's one thing to post drivel (Weeder, not you), it's a whole other level to blindly tail based on said drivel.
    Whoever tailed this retard should go and get a check up ASAP!!! lol
    Oh and like i stated i wasn't targeting all Americans lol and yes history does prove that retardation is not bound by geography and yes of course it's a no brainer that every part of the planet has it's smarts and dumb's but taking a closer look shows that some places more than others
    Last edited by Akatana; 08-08-13 at 06:46 AM.

Seaweed
    Update your status

Stay tuned for my next selection

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Stay tuned for my next selection
    Yeah please give us the winner for tomorrows game Bayern München - Borussia Mönchengladbach in Switzerland or Austria, or what was it again.. Maybe something like: Guardiola isn't the player he used to be anymore, he's 42 years old now. Ribery is a Moslem btw, maybe you can use that, too.
    Donkey.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by zizoudane10 View Post
    Yeah please give us the winner for tomorrows game Bayern München - Borussia Mönchengladbach in Switzerland or Austria, or what was it again.. Maybe something like: Guardiola isn't the player he used to be anymore, he's 42 years old now. Ribery is a Moslem btw, maybe you can use that, too.
    Donkey.

Come on Zizou, give him a little more credit. Game's in Russia, it's right in the name for christ's sake .

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Come on Zizou, give him a little more credit. Game's in Russia, it's right in the name for christ's sake .

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Akatana

Donkey.
    LMAOOOOO @ Ribery is a moslem btw

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1500

Fuk'in idiot seadouche copies and pastes a dumbass prediction and then can't tell the difference between Jews and Muslims! You fuk'in deserve to lose with this idiot thread! It's god's way of say'in "Fuk You!" Now, back to playing with your grandmother's colostomy bag! Matter of fact, open it up and rub shit on yourself for luck before your next copy and paste pick!

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1500

Donkey.
    Here ya go brah, zee Germans will be all full of zee bratwurst and strudel you zee, and won't be able to run as fast as dee Swiss. The Swiss will eat lots of chocolate and be all hyped up and gunning for those fat, sausage lov'in Germans! But ahhh, zee Germans have a secret weapon, sauerkraut! When deployed with zee bratwurst, creates a powerful ass gas that will neutralize the Swiss offense!

First 123