konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2287

MLB roids and Bans,,,how do you feel?

The one thing I dont get is...If I make millions playing how do you not send some one close to you to go deal with getting the Roids leaving you completely out of it. If you send the one person you really trust and tell him never say your name there is no evidence except test results. Seems like most of these guys went down for directly dealing with the Bio guy. Im sure there are plenty of players who took this route if you believe its only the players caught today well I have some stock to sell you. On a sad note for the Mets lol we have 1 kid in the minors who was on a tear hitting Cesar Puello he is hitting 328 16 hrs in 300 ab's guess what he made the list today unreal. All the major leaguers juicing they nab the Met minor league guy I think they only way you can stop roids and PED's is 1 and done and you lose your contract.

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2287

I think the list is part cop out how do some users like Colon not make it BS they go after a Double A Mets outfielder

gryfyn1
    gryfyn1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
    I think the list is part cop out how do some users like Colon not make it BS they go after a Double A Mets outfielder
    Three players, Colon, Cabrera and Grandal, were shown to have taken PEDs leading to thier previous positive tests and suspensions.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

I wish that baseball would just look the other way like MMA ...I think people forget how awesome it was when guys like brady Anderson all of sudden could hit balls out of the stadium. I was a kid during Bonds, Bash brothers, Bagwell, sosa etc etc there hasn't been a buzz around baseball like there was then.