smartyjones
    smartyjones's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

tempted hit wagerweb bonus

Wondering why they get such negative pub? I hear people saying never play there but I cannot find any no pay situations. Obviously I would be there for the bonus, but its not like we have a whole lot of options anymore for books. 5d bkmker heritage is pretty much it.

Who have they stiffed? I know they aren't bookmaker but if I win, they will pay, right? I mean, will they? What is there against this book? Curious cause I'm tempted. I've been researching books for NFL and I don't see much else. Had my eye on vietbet but found out they are 5d...and justbet but now they are bkmker.

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Quote Originally Posted by smartyjones View Post
    Wondering why they get such negative pub? I hear people saying never play there but I cannot find any no pay situations. Obviously I would be there for the bonus, but its not like we have a whole lot of options anymore for books. 5d bkmker heritage is pretty much it.

Who have they stiffed? I know they aren't bookmaker but if I win, they will pay, right? I mean, will they? What is there against this book? Curious cause I'm tempted. I've been researching books for NFL and I don't see much else. Had my eye on vietbet but found out they are 5d...and justbet but now they are bkmker.

Smarty Man, why wouldn't ww pay you if you win? Whatever the case I'm sure you'll make the best decision!