jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Black America should be ashamed of themselves over this one

Huge overreaction

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bruthahs use the Niggah word just to piss white people off.......

Knowing if whitey uses it his career is all but over.......

And If whitey uses it in front of em,whitey will be beat to pulp within inches of his life........

This is the only power the black man has over whitey.......

Let him rein in glory over those who are stupid enough to use the "unlawful" language known as Niggah in public.......

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Cracker can't be said in a florida courtroom in a case seen by the world whites don't bat an eye. Whites know ignorance when the see it, we don't give a fukk what some ignorant mutt says.
    Points Awarded:

chico2663 gave Deuce 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9120

rac·ism (rszm)
    n.

The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.
    2. Discrimination or prejudice based on race.

jjgold

classic thread

I could care less what a black calls white people

who cares

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Most call themselves that, don't know why he can't call then that, too.
    It's the hard "ER" (racist) versus the soft "UH" (homies). Plus, the context is different. Either you're being a troll or you're completely uncivilized.

Scott Hall
    Scott Hall's Avatar Become A Pro!

Winning oasis
    Winning oasis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7651

Im disgusted that Riley Cooper has to say that he's disgusted at himself for saying what he did. WTF? Meanwhile, Marcus Vick is offering $1000 reward for physical harm to Cooper in practice. What a JOKE.

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

He's an idiot for saying that. Got too drunk, didn't notice there was a camera in his face and tried to be hard. He's won himself a LOT of fights.

But the reaction is unbelievable. You got black people acting as if it's the first time it's been said at a country concert. And you got white people disowning Cooper as if they don't it say it weekly.

Racism exists. Get over it. Every time someone slightly famous gets caught saying shit we say all the time, this country comes to a fukkin halt.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

russman
    russman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 210

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Fun fact, Chris Rock stopped doing that bit thanks to people thinking it gave them license to use that word.

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Quote Originally Posted by marcoloco View Post
    rac·ism (rszm)
    n.

The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.
    2. Discrimination or prejudice based on race.
    Well I guess everyone is a racist! lol but seriously all humans profile other humans so the label of "racist" is just silly...calling someone a racist is like calling them human, of course there are degrees and people make incorrect assumptions, but they didn't just think of this stuff out of nowhere...I say we all embrace racism, it might actually make the world a better place. Ill start...Asians in general are not that great of drivers, but they are good at meditation and math....see that wasn't so hard...lets hear some others, they dont have to be negative either...What are some other stereotypes? Some are funny, lets embrace the oddities of our cultures!

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

What about the white people that come out and write a dissertation every time this issue comes up talking about how the Paula Deens, Michael Richards, Don Imus and Riley Coopers deserve to be fired, ridiculed and put on Death Row. "There is a huge difference between "a" and "er". I studied this for 4 years in my sociology classes..."

I think these white people think they look cool and are gaining street cred among black people. Most black people think you look like educated fools.

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

Quote Originally Posted by C-Gold View Post
    What about the white people that come out and write a dissertation every time this issue comes up talking about how the Paula Deens, Michael Richards, Don Imus and Riley Coopers deserve to be fired, ridiculed and put on Death Row. "There is a huge difference between "a" and "er". I studied this for 4 years in my sociology classes..."

I think these white people think they look cool and are gaining street cred among black people. Most black people think you look like educated fools.
    You know you don't actually make a point in this post? You just ask about those kinds of people and then tell us what you think of them but don't explain why. Well done.

God bless.

C-Gold

Those people are pathetic race police cretins. Do you feel better now?

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by C-Gold View Post

There is a difference.

For instance, Asians say Pirrow, every else says Pillow. Culture differences.

A crisp "er" just isn't used in african-american cultures (to be distinguished from blacks from around the world).

Wojo
    Wojo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9513

The situation with the "N Word" sucks. Personally, I don't care whether Blacks use it or not. I just don't think that gives Caucasians the right to use the word.

Who really cares? If Chris Rock wants to use it 500 times in a show or Blacks want to call each other that word in a college practice, fine, let them.

It just sounds like crap for Whites to use it in situations like Cooper did or Paula Deen did. Use your brain. If you aren't Black, don't use the N-word. Is it that difficult to do?

It's been years since I called my friends crackers or honkies!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: seaborneq

Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    Did I really need an ESPN update to tell me that some hick ass nobody WR is seeking counseling?

Thanks ESPN! Keep up the diligent work! I hope Fox and Fox Sports 1 bury this shit organization.
    God damn one can hope. What a fuckin terrible channel ESPN has turned into.

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

no biggie, he said hes sorry

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Black people care about this a lot less than white people.

jjgold

I think Phila might cut him this week

Sad story

Go after drug dealers , killers, ect

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I think Phila might cut him this week

Sad story

Go after drug dealers , killers, ect
    If some non-superstar is a dick or does some sort of dick move in or out of the locker room, they gone.

Nothing new about that.

jjgold

True

If it was a top shelf player nothing would happen

He needs to go on the offensive and tell people to grow up

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

This whole ridiculous thing is going to cost a man his livelihood. Simply because a bunch of blacks and Jews want to pretend this offended them.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

forthewin
    forthewin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    This whole ridiculous thing is going to cost a man his livelihood. Simply because a bunch of blacks and Jews want to pretend this offended them.
    No need to be a racist Opie. Pretend? I'm pretty sure he wasn't saying that in the locker room. If he did, we would have seen very quickly, who it offended. lol. In all walks of live,we pay for the choices we make. Riley is a professional athlete and failed to conduct himself as such in public. When you get to the NFL, they give you classes on how to live life as a professional athlete. Sadly, Cooper must not have paid attention in those courses. It's not as much as who he offended as much as the NFL not wanting to take the risk of dealing with such an issue. He obviously had hidden bigotry against black people that he certainly didn't show while playing in the NFL, but now it has come to the light and whether it is understood or not, the very same race of people that he made the derogatory remark about are the majority on each and every NFL team. That's is not a good situation at all. It was one of Riley Cooper's associates that recorded him and made the video go viral, not a black or Jewish individual. So who's really to blame? There really is no place for racism or bigotry of any kind in this Country. It's ignorant and stupid. How could anyone play on an NFL team, shed blood with and go to war with other races, nationalities, and ethnic groups and at the same time hold inner bigotries towards them as a people. That is extremely contradictory. And although I hope he receives an all out second chance, I hope he will learn his lesson and learn to have much more respect for himself and others.

forthewin

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    True

If it was a top shelf player nothing would happen

He needs to go on the offensive and tell people to grow up
    What top shelf player have you seen do that? His "black" quarterback was released from the Falcons, put in prison and rejected by many other teams, for being associated in dog fighting. Are you saying that Michael Vick isn't a top shelf player? When have you ever seen a player whether it be bottom feeder or top shelf get publicly heard and validated as making such a bigoted comment and nothing happen? He needs to go on the offensive and tell people to grow up, yet he was talking about jumping a fence to go fight people? What he did was go on the defensive and inform team security that he has been receiving threats. It's ironic how people speak, in any type of manner and then when the heat comes in their direction they melt.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Quote Originally Posted by Wojo View Post
    The situation with the "N Word" sucks. Personally, I don't care whether Blacks use it or not. I just don't think that gives Caucasians the right to use the word.

Who really cares? If Chris Rock wants to use it 500 times in a show or Blacks want to call each other that word in a college practice, fine, let them.

It just sounds like crap for Whites to use it in situations like Cooper did or Paula Deen did. Use your brain. If you aren't Black, don't use the N-word. Is it that difficult to do?

It's been years since I called my friends crackers or honkies!

Smartest diatribes spoken in this thread. Great post.

forthewin

Women call each other b*thces and h*oes all the time, yet if a man calls them one, they are ready to crucify them. Regardless of how it pronounced, people use words in different context amongst each other Women feel that we can't call them words that they use among one another because "we are not them". Just as most have used the r*dn*ck word, or wh@te tr*sh, we wouldn't take a liking to anyone using it in a derogatory manner towards us. Jewish people, although they identify themselves as Jews, find it rather disrespectful a lot of times to be called Jews by others. Our society is full of contradictions and hypocrisy, but regardless of that fact we are supposed to treat others as we want to be treated. Who cares what others call each other and how they pronounce the words they use. If you got mad at your wife or your girlfriend and in the mix of an argument called her a b!cth (not to say you have, but come on plenty do); that would be quite different then if another man walked up and called her one in front of your face wouldn't it? There would be a serious problem.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WAQG...0CB2E7F3D53AC6

Scorpion
    Update your status

Riley Cooper is a sharp guy

Scorpion
    Update your status

niggers call each other nig.ger and motherfuker all the time

Riley will kick ass this season

go get them riley, kick their ass

sbr supports you

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    The Jews are the real puppet masters in all of this.

Also since when is offending somebody the worst crime a person can commit? Isn't killing people, raping people, and stealing property much worse?

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

This just goes to show what the human race has become on every angle........

PATHETIC...........

Glad I am not you........

Scorpion
    Update your status

Riley Copper does not have a criminal record, he did not rape or kill anybody

This man is a good citizen, a patriot

First 12345 Last