teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    Its so disgusting that he said a word right?
    Sure I guess I've worked little 1 stop light 600 people oil towns in rural Texas I know real racism exists this doesnt shock me hearing that word isn't really a big deal to me any more. Most racists are angry people this is fact the most hurtful thing he could think to say is the N word. So disgusting isn't really how I feel, I feel sad for him at he's going to have to live the rest of his life as a known racist. The N word has lost a lot of power IMO not the dagger it once was

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

heres an idea.....

why dont u keyboard racist warriors go up to a group of blacks and repeat what riley said. exercise your 1st amendment to say a "non offensive" word.

be sure to video it and upload it to youtube afterwards.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

cooper can drive himself out of philly cause he aint playin with the eagles ever again.

mccoy buried his ass today.

15805's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16182

Quote Originally Posted by SECSNOB15 View Post
    Seems like a lot of people (not people on these forums) now hate Riley Cooper more than Aaron Hernandez. Interesting...

What if Cooper would have done the same thing at a rapper concert, his words would have been drowned out by the groupies or considered just mimmicking the band in jest.

It's seems like most blacks in the league are willing to give Cooper a pass on this but some I'm sure hating Cooper more than fellow Florida teammate from 07-09 Aaron Hernandez who actually did a black guy in.

If Hernandez lived next to me I'd move, If Cooper lived next to me I bet the only time I'd here the 'N' word would be if he had a few colored friends at the house.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

How many people posting on SBR who think saying the "N" word is nothing and/or has lost it's meaning are black?

Doesn't that word mean something different for each person and at most times, people of different races?

Also, in Sports World, certain guys can get "away" with terrible types of behavior and slander based on production. Cooper doesn't that luxury.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Did I really need an ESPN update to tell me that some hick ass nobody WR is seeking counseling?

Thanks ESPN! Keep up the diligent work! I hope Fox and Fox Sports 1 bury this shit organization.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    Did I really need an ESPN update to tell me that some hick ass nobody WR is seeking counseling?

Thanks ESPN! Keep up the diligent work! I hope Fox and Fox Sports 1 bury this shit organization.
    i can cheers to that. FUkK you espn!

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post

I'm looking forward to Fox Sports 1. I hope, if the channel does succeed, that it's not a competion on who has the most sensational story.

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by 15805 View Post
    What if Cooper would have done the same thing at a rapper concert, his words would have been drowned out by the groupies or considered just mimmicking the band in jest.
    A white guy dressed that way screams out "I'll fight any ****** here" at a "rapper concert" (lol). Yes, he's just fitting in with the "band" and will be embraced as a modern day jester.

If posts were food, yours would be mayo on wonderbread.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

people who judge other people over the use of the word nigge* are racist but too dumb to know better
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PAULYPOKER

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    people who judge other people over the use of the word nigge* are racist but too dumb to know better
    What??

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post
    How many people posting on SBR who think saying the "N" word is nothing and/or has lost it's meaning are black?

Doesn't that word mean something different for each person and at most times, people of different races?

Also, in Sports World, certain guys can get "away" with terrible types of behavior and slander based on production. Cooper doesn't that luxury.
    probably just me trigger trace is gone other black posters have as well. Like crusty says you'll probably get your ass kicked saying it in the streets. I'd be lying if I told you I haven't beat a couple of guys ass for that but those days are over I have a good job, bills and I enjoy my freedom not going to give it all up for some jackass because he tried to press my buttons all over a word. That word has as much power as you let it have. It is the king of slurs but like any slur it is just a slur lets you know theres something wrong with the person that said it.
    Points Awarded:

GUMMO77 gave teaserpleaser 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

I don't hear other nationalities slandering their own race with racial slurs.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Blacks who use the word, invite others to use the word in the exact same fashion. That simple. If you cannot accept that, you're a part of the problem.

This whole thing is disgusting. Don't fall for this overblown reaction. It's not productive to any progressive conversation on the subject.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    But then again, people who use the word Niggah are racist as well...

People who are not racist, shake their heads in awe at threads like these.......

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I feel sorry for the guy

this whole thing is a joke

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Does anyone know why it took two months for the story to come out? Extortion attempt or something?

Or maybe they wanted it to be closer to football season, so it would garner more attention.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Does anyone know why it took two months for the story to come out? Extortion attempt or something?

Or maybe they wanted it to be closer to football season, so it would garner more attention.
    If I were to guess, it was probably a meaningless video. Something we all take at public venues. Something you next to never will look at again.

Dude probably stumbled upon the gem glancing through old shit.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I bet somebody bought this video from guy who taped it

How much??

$300

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    heres an idea.....

why dont u keyboard racist warriors go up to a group of blacks and repeat what riley said. exercise your 1st amendment to say a "non offensive" word.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

I hope he gets beat down by 20 black dudes

TwoWays

heres an idea.....

these colored are breed for violence. of course they'd snap at language. they'd snap for a dollar bill.

Scott Hall
    Scott Hall's Avatar Become A Pro!

cooper can drive himself out of philly cause he aint playin with the eagles ever again.

mccoy buried his ass today.
    Hes not getting cut. Maclin just got hurt. Eagles need him.

Harold Baines
    Harold Baines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1249

When are these guys going to learn that they have to behave themselves in public these days? Everyone has a cell phone camera just waiting for them to fukk up.

BTW, Marcus Vick is the Frank Stallone of quarterbacks.

TwoWays

Coloreds say this is an issue of racism. Yet many commentators and people believe if he was someone of more importance to the team, then there would be a way to get pass this. How do coloreds morally justify this.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.

Some of these SBR'ers love the anonymity that online posting gives them. No chance they say some of this shit from behind the gas station counter.
    Points Awarded:

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave GUMMO77 12 SBR Point(s) for this post.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's a really dumb thing to say in public and exposes Riley Cooper as ignorant, but he shouldn't lose his job if he's not a bad guy......The punishment in dealing with his teammates and being exposed nationally is bad enough for him and he'll have to live with it

On a side note, why do some white people want to be able to say ni*ger just because blacks can and do say it? It is the same thing as saying "dude" or "bro" when they are talking to eachother.....Not always true when a white is saying it (Like Riley Cooper in this situation).....Just leave it at that, I am a white person and I never have the desire to say it, why do you?

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Paula dean is proud right now

Calling her friend cooper, that's my niqqqqa

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

These athletes have got to watch out. Camera/Video phones everywhere. Yet, they continue to act like drunken fools.

Boner_18
    Update your status
    Boner_18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

I can't wait for this guy to get laid out all season. Particularly in non-close game situations where blocks get missed.

SECSNOB15
    SECSNOB15's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 260

Lesean McCoy is a joke. Sure he has every right to 'not respect' Riley anymore but I find that ridiculous. He respects his teammate Michael Vick who forced dogs to fight, tortured, and killed them. McCoy is also supposedly a deadbeat father who abused his baby's mother.

Marcus Vick and Lesean McCoy should go play in traffic together. Learn how to speak and type proper English before you criticize anyone you ignorant twats.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

To those who dont know there's a difference between "A" and "ER" i've never said whats good my n***er. And people please he should be cut from the damn team. He said that with hate and he meant that shit. I hope he gets rocked every damn game piece of shit.

SECSNOB15

Yea because you can definitely tell he said it with hate and dislikes blacks from watching a video. Give me a break don't make those kind of assumptions. Obviously he shouldn't of said it. But he was clearly drunk any angry. African Americans are the first to pull the race card and the first to cry about it when somebody uses that word. And they use it on a daily basis.

I have said the word with an 'er' and 'a'. Am I racist? Not slightly I have many friends of different ethnicities. People are hypocrites and whine too much. This is just ridiculous. African Americans bring this on themselves. The first to use the word and the first to cry about it when somebody else says it.

SECSNOB15

Bottom line is Cooper is an idiot. But this has gotten way out of hand. So overblown it's mind numbing. I'm done with this topic sorry for my previous rant haha.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Go to rural parts of Texas and you hear this sort of thing every hour of every day. Those are the dudes I'd rather see getting their asses kicked for this sort of thing.

This is another media-driven piece where half the writers who are pounded this into the ground have probably done this or worse, but haven't been recorded doing it.

Guess what, it's happening right now somewhere and no one gives two shits.

First 12345 Last