1. #1
    konck
    Home Team Wins at SBR
    konck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-17-06
    Posts: 11,889

    Hey back up and Running

    Hope it last for a while

  2. #2
    BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-16-12
    Posts: 8,701
    Betpoints: 1078

    Yeah, went across the street this morning/today and the navigation on that forum is terrible.
    But I do like there aren't flame infractions over there and you can post n talk about whatever you want without stains running it magnifying your posts.

  3. #3
    konck
    Home Team Wins at SBR
    konck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-17-06
    Posts: 11,889

    Yea they have a room you can say anything you wantBut doesnt matter its a stain site SBR is better...I mean they put Brock on radio...TWICE

  4. #4
    BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-16-12
    Posts: 8,701
    Betpoints: 1078

    Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
    Yea they have a room you can say anything you wantBut doesnt matter its a stain site SBR is better...I mean they put Brock on radio...TWICE
    Yeah, Brock is a star over there.
    He beats Deemer in a contest and is labeled KING of E-Ohhh-Gee.
    They call him the champ over there. I sent him a message on there letting him know he can jump out of the kiddie pool at anytime and challenge someone who actually posts winners to see what happens.
    He beat Deemer and was negative units.
    Nice title to hold.
    How can you even claim it's a victory if you aren't plus units?

  5. #5
    billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-29-09
    Posts: 5,172

    Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    Yeah, Brock is a star over there.
    He beats Deemer in a contest and is labeled KING of E-Ohhh-Gee.
    They call him the champ over there. I sent him a message on there letting him know he can jump out of the kiddie pool at anytime and challenge someone who actually posts winners to see what happens.
    He beat Deemer and was negative units.
    Nice title to hold.
    How can you even claim it's a victory if you aren't plus units?
    The whole fukkin sports posting community is a kiddie pool pal.

  6. #6
    konck
    Home Team Wins at SBR
    konck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-17-06
    Posts: 11,889

    I wouldnt want to have a contest with Brock its kind of like playing the Astrols you can only losethen your shamed for life like.....ummm whats his name.......hmmmm...that Asain kid

  7. #7
    konck
    Home Team Wins at SBR
    konck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-17-06
    Posts: 11,889

    Man this is great when the site came back up I went to lose my daily pts in the race book but you cant get in

  8. #8
    pinnacle420
    THE LOCALS WORST NIGHTMARE
    pinnacle420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-01-12
    Posts: 5,580
    Betpoints: 233

    im still having trouble checking in.. tried 10 times and just now got logged back on.. wtf is going on?

  9. #9
    InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-23-09
    Posts: 23,986
    Betpoints: 526

    I can get on mobile but can't sniff the site on my laptop

    Sick time

  10. #10
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Horses Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 343,610
    Betpoints: 397

    some changes being made technically speaking

    They brought in a 800 ft mega t-8 line to the bld

    working better

  11. #11
    InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-23-09
    Posts: 23,986
    Betpoints: 526

    business as usual

    - jjgold, circa 2011

  12. #12
    konck
    Home Team Wins at SBR
    konck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-17-06
    Posts: 11,889

    Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
    Man this is great when the site came back up I went to lose my daily pts in the race book but you cant get in
    Race book fixed im crushed again

  13. #13
    hubie69
    I am JJ's Bookie
    hubie69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-16-10
    Posts: 3,558

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    some changes being made technically speaking

    They brought in a 800 ft mega t-8 line to the bld

    working better

    The Kessel Run test completed in under 8 Parsecs coach

Top