jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Paver unreal. These Greeks know all the angles. I am pumped now for soccer. It's a first for me.

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    JJ use draws to rollover freeplays. Like find draws priced around +225 and bet 5% of the freeplay to each. You only need to hit 6 out of 20 to roll it over. Anything more is a bonus.
    Actually a really good idea here. Nice

roma
    Update your status
    roma's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 141

what did i just read that the real football is boring you fat piggy looking people got to be joking, ok Baseball idiots wearing hat and sit til they call most player had big belly how boring is that

american football. you have players that can't even breath right because they are so fat plus the game have so many breaks. So it means that those idiots who like that sport are stupid or they support people that aren't fit, expect the runners. plus you this stupid game is not popular in the world. If something is good people we love it all over the world, that is why soccer is the most popular thing in the world not even a religion can bring more people together which means that those who say its boring is because they not fit soccer requires athletes to be fit like a real athlete which means that if your athletes do not look like a fit soldier it means that it can't even scape from a dog. any ways go outside US and see the real world...

Jimmy0607
    Jimmy0607's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 285

But if you are going to bet on soccer ONLY and I repeat ONLY use 5dimes, other books that cater to americans are shit when it comes to soccer, juiced lines like a motherfukker and they only have the big leagues , 5dimes has almost every league and have the best lines , very close to what pinaccle has

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

Big Bear gets it, like always. Games ending in a tie is un-american and hence it is bullshit. Bubblebutt and the fam don't do ties.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Get a f-ing avatar ModGhostGold.

ramones951
    ramones951's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 891

USA -1

Grab it now, price is only going to get worse... at -140 now, I played it last night at -130 and i missed it at even money

Gus Fring
    Gus Fring's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 745

Draws and unders

oldscho0led
    home dogs
    oldscho0led's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5503

Best way to bet soccer is by sticking to totals. When im feeling degen, i just look at teams score in their last game. If last game is low scoring, I bet the over the next game.

frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Here is my advice: do not listen to all of the above half-assed theories about betting on draws in French division 2 and do not bet on something you have no idea about. You'd be better off just following a capper of your choosing.

jjgold

There are 11 different strategies here in this thread

some good and proven, some homemade

I think following a forum capper is a way to go to

dikkydoo
    dikkydoo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Beware of MLS.... I think most in here would agree with that one.

mnpickle
    mnpickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3194

Quote Originally Posted by roma View Post
    what did i just read that the real football is boring you fat piggy looking people got to be joking, ok Baseball idiots wearing hat and sit til they call most player had big belly how boring is that

american football. you have players that can't even breath right because they are so fat plus the game have so many breaks. So it means that those idiots who like that sport are stupid or they support people that aren't fit, expect the runners. plus you this stupid game is not popular in the world. If something is good people we love it all over the world, that is why soccer is the most popular thing in the world not even a religion can bring more people together which means that those who say its boring is because they not fit soccer requires athletes to be fit like a real athlete which means that if your athletes do not look like a fit soldier it means that it can't even scape from a dog. any ways go outside US and see the real world...
    You might think they are fat, but I guarantee you would not line up against them or else you wouldn't breathe right afterwards...

DarkNite
    DarkNite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Soccer ( football) is 24/7.
    Look for the league that you are familiar with Over/Under, Faves /Dogs (home/away).

jjgold

Soccer no subs

Have to be in unreal shape

Grueling

physed
    physed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 391

Bet on Barcelona

jjgold

Soccer matches definitely have higher max bets per game as a whole vs American Sports

KATCHASE
    KATCHASE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3699

I don't believe you have to LOVE soccer, or any sport you are betting for that matter, to be successful. Sometimes being too emotionally invested can be a disadvantage. I would suggest either becoming an expert on a specific type of bet (i.e. sides, draws, draw-no-bet, totals, asian handicaps, corners, team totals, etc.) with only a handful of leagues, or keep an eye on some statistical trends and develop your own profitable model, or perhaps study some of the cappers right in the soccer forum and follow the ones with whom you feel most comfortable and suits your style.

Just one word of caution: being that soccer is a sport with games available almost 24/7, it's one that requires a considerable amount of self-discipline. Action junkies tend to bury themselves pretty quickly. Anyway, best of luck to you!
    Points Awarded:

Akatana gave KATCHASE 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Soccer no subs

Have to be in unreal shape

Grueling
    3 subs allowed per game on official matches..more on pre-season games.

Do your homework tonight.

jjgold

I thought with subs they player being replaced cannot return???

Substitution Procedure

To replace a player with a substitute, the following conditions must be
    observed:

• the referee must be informed before any proposed substitution is made
    • the substitute only enters the fi eld of play after the player being replaced has left and after receiving a signal from the referee
    • the substitute only enters the fi eld of play at the halfway line and during a stoppage in the match
    • the substitution is completed when a substitute enters the fi eld of play
    • from that moment, the substitute becomes a player and the player he has replaced becomes a substituted player
    • the substituted player takes no further part in the match
    • all substitutes are subject to the authority and jurisdiction of the referee, whether called upon to play or not

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

I thought with subs they player being replaced cannot return???

Substitution Procedure

To replace a player with a substitute, the following conditions must be
    observed:

• the referee must be informed before any proposed substitution is made
    • the substitute only enters the fi eld of play after the player being replaced has left and after receiving a signal from the referee
    • the substitute only enters the fi eld of play at the halfway line and during a stoppage in the match
    • the substitution is completed when a substitute enters the fi eld of play
    • from that moment, the substitute becomes a player and the player he has replaced becomes a substituted player
    • the substituted player takes no further part in the match
    • all substitutes are subject to the authority and jurisdiction of the referee, whether called upon to play or not
    Why will he need to be replaced after being subbed? The whole reason of a sub is that he can't come back. He is either gassed out, the coach wants to change the style of play (putting defensive guy if he is up or putting offensive guy if he is trailing) or he wants to protect him from yellow or red cards.

jjgold

my point is the soccer player is playing a lot of minutes with no rest

Its not like other sports where the same player comes in and out a lot during the game

Paver some day I will sit you down and explain things to you in detail

SuperHappyTime
    SuperHappyTime's Avatar Become A Pro!

Soccer isn't an easy game to bet at all. When clearly better teams don't care enough to win the tight game you've bet on against an opponent they should wipe the floor with, then betting has less to do with skill and more to do with luck.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

my point is the soccer player is playing a lot of minutes with no rest

Its not like other sports where the same player comes in and out a lot during the game

Paver some day I will sit you down and explain things to you in detail
    It's always been like that JJ for soccer since the beginning of the game. College football was like that in the 1800's. Each team had 11 players. They all played defense and offense without subs. The QB was also the place kicker and punter. Soccer is very pure in terms of rules. Most rules haven't changed in 150 years.

jjgold

Paver I am new to soccer

I will be taking the lead here with it not of course as a capper or any expert ...more discuission

Paver post that BIZARRE video you made 3 years ago

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Do your homework tonight.
    Pavy,

Do you have a feeling for the total in the USA/Panama match tomorrow?

I'm leaning toward the over, but always like to hear your opinion on soccer...

Doc

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by Doc JS View Post
    Pavy,

Do you have a feeling for the total in the USA/Panama match tomorrow?

I'm leaning toward the over, but always like to hear your opinion on soccer...

Doc
    This is a final game so I always hate to play the over. I see more value in taking Panama +1 and +1.5. I don't see them losing by more than one goal and that can cash in either a low or high scoring game. They are the best offensive team US faced so far. US should not be -250 favorite in this game. Odds for US win shouldn't have been more than -150.

frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

This is a final game so I always hate to play the over. I see more value in taking Panama +1 and +1.5. I don't see them losing by more than one goal and that can cash in either a low or high scoring game. They are the best offensive team US faced so far. US should not be -250 favorite in this game. Odds for US win shouldn't have been more than -150.
    Right Panama can score, but their defense sucks. So BTTS and/or over is the safer play, although the USA ML is also a fairly safe play.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by sweep View Post
    Do me a solid and just PM me when you got a triple popper cause I...

Kid's TV is worth more than his entire pad. Unreal.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 02-25-15 at 09:46 AM. Reason: image does not exist

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

Panama (Gold-Cup)/USA (Gold-Cup) Over 2½ -115
    USA (Gold-Cup) Over 2 +106
    USA wins Gold Cup -115 **

** Played earlier in tournament. Happy Sunday.

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

5dimes lean = profits

jjgold

Fishhead I did not think 5 Dimes had sharp soccer lines or sharp soccer bettors

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

just remember house advantage increases from 4% to around 7% with threeway wagering. better to keep threeways to sexlife.

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by vividjohn45 View Post
    just remember house advantage increases from 4% to around 7% with threeway wagering. better to keep threeways to sexlife.
    I wonder why Asian Handicap betting is popular with big money bettors across the globe.

First 12