jrmartin.mig
    jrmartin.mig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9124

Won an autographed basketball yesterday

So last night I won a basketball autographed by Jordan, Bird and Magic at a charity auction. It's a great addition since they were such a big part of basketball when I was growing up. So I'm wondering if I should keep it the way it is or if I should try to add a couple more signatures to it in the next few years, maybe some sort of dream team ball. If I did try to add some more, who should be at the top of the list? Thinking maybe Dr J or Lebron and Shaq, thoughts??

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

I would just leave it alone... Jordan might not be alive much longer the way he lives...

Sell after Jordan passes...

+EV

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

You gotta get kobe or lebron as well

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

What is it worth??

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Do you have a letter of authenticity with it?

If so leave it alone unless you can get one for the other gueys signing it too.

Unless you just want it for yourself then I'd say go for as many as you want as long as they're top 10 guesy all time

jrmartin.mig
    jrmartin.mig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9124

Yea, it's got the letter of authenticity with it so I'm good to go there. The only ways I would add another sig is by getting it myself or through some place very reputable. Really at least for the foreseeable future I would just want to keep it for myself. It's a great talking piece when people see it. Living in Florida, it might not be the hardest thing to add a couple over the next few years at games and other charity events. JJ, I really don't know the value, but I would guess $1500-2000 from what I have seen online.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I'd not fukk with that.

Very special era in basketball that those names represent, for three of the largest markets in the league.

No need to ruin it with LeBron or Kobe.

A ball with Shaq, the dream, Kareem, Robinson etc would be fukking spectacular.

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Get the 1992 Dream Team