frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

How will Ped State football do this year?

I think as more players that stuck around drop off they will continue to fade into irrelevance, but like how they embarrassed themselves last year with losses to Ohio and Virginia I could see them embarrassing themselves this year with losses to Syracuse, UCF and Kent State before B1G play even starts

stefan084
    stefan084's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

go f*ck yourself

hankcream
    hankcream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5458

If the Big 10 had any good teams they would be definite fade material.

WorkHorse
    WorkHorse's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Hey Mods...any frecken Mods at this place?

Why is this Goddamn shit transferred to the CollegeFootballForum?

Puke post to be transferred to a forum who wants to increase forum activity takes some stupid..

Killing what could be a super attraction for SBR is .. stupid leadership. Mind blowing!

WorkHorse

Give the forum more silly crap that doesn't draw anyone to this fine site other than clowns...kinda make your own bed.

Play the pitiful direction you're headed and maybe the wasteland of EOG should be noted. That network was once my favorite, then, little to no attention for the loyal forum posters. Ain't rocket science, they sucked up to the old guys and totally forgot abouit BUILDING FORUMS like CFB, etc....

Veteran posters are fine........but how do they GROW a forum SBR?

WorkHorse

My sermon: You want your self serving attention with college football, your BS...then post where the LOYAL CFB guys are gathered. Otherwise, you are nothing more than an ATTENTION WHORE!

I'll Go...any fucken time.

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

@ WorkHorse,
    You have not seen anything yet, wait until the season starts, as the site fills with antagonists who are attacking the few of us who actually put time and effort into sharing our information in hopes it will help others, and to give us feedback from how we see and feel about a particular game or team to help us make a more rational decision on our plays.

It got to a point last year towards the end of the regular season where there were a group of about 8 to 10 of us who only shared our information through personal messages, as the attacks and kiddie/childish games got old. I was asked by several members to have my own thread, but I had no interest in doing so because of the b.s. The mods here actually do not care, and are like ghosts unfortunately.
    Last edited by Urbanwildlife; 07-21-13 at 11:02 PM.

Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6001

WorkHorse

Urban, thanks Bud...you are a guy I would recommend to all new posters worth listening/searching for good college football information ..You're a good contact here at SBR. Can't say there's a lot of sillyness/hollywood crap with this guy. Glad he's posting here at SBR................

WorkHorse

What are Mods paid for here at SBR...NO instruction for the forum...NO direction for the forum...DON'T want to here a problem regarding the forum....DON'T won't to solve a problem for the forum...HELL, my kind of job and I ain't looking. Nope, I'd clean house and get some doers in this frecken place...you laugh...its coming or this fucken place will look like EOG and soon.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

U know horser their are other forums where the bashing isn't a part of the seasonal norm...

Urbanwildlife

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    U know horser their are other forums where the bashing isn't a part of the seasonal norm...
    Would you be kind enough to share the names of those forums with us? Much appreciated!

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

SBR should take advantage of the other forums like CM, EOG, and Rx losing good solid posters left and right because of the crap that other moron posters are allowed to get away with. The other sites allow racism (CM), favoritism (EOG) and some out and out stupid posters (Rx) to rule the roost. Hopefully SBR does not go that way. Take it from someone who monitors all of the sites. SBR has a solid team of posters who know their football in here. Do not lose them.

Here is a suggestion for SBR. On August 15th, start a sub-forum in the CFB forum for all game predictions. That should keep the idiots who just want to shoot their mouths off out of the main forum. Let those fools post in the game prediction sub forum. In case they do not understand it, the Mods will have to move their posts. There is a difference between a good write up and a game prediction, and: "Team A is a lock". Move those idiots out of here. All of us want to read good write-ups, whether we agree with them or not. We do not have to see the idiot posters who just want to see their screen name on a forum.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Urbanwildlife

Urbanwildlife

Much appreciated your commentary BigdaddyQH but unfortunately based on my experience here over the past couple of years, the forum ownership has no desire to monitor posts or threads, which we all know without moderation it becomes a playground for the kiddies to antagonize others who are serious posters, and I am certain it is not going to change, or it would have by now.

Good luck to you on the upcoming season, and I hope you have many strolls to the pay window! See you there for a cold one!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Plenty of good info here
    Look for it
    Site not that big
    Every site has bs
    Impossible to control entirely
    Sbr actually stricter than other sites

Penn St well coached

Will always get A effort and nang for your buck

Hopefully they will be undervalued

capt kierkegaard
    capt kierkegaard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 720

I think Penn St improved greatly after the first of the year and played some good teams pretty tough. I like the coach. I cant see them going to a bowl, although the big10 might be down a bit this year. Certainly see them better than a syracuse team that lost alot of talent, kent st, etc... Not in the top eschelon, but not a doormat either. I see they are favored first game with syr so Vegas cant be too down on them.

Looking forward to another great year of foots. Have always gotten good input from the pros on this board, will come out of my shell and share this season.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!