TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

WNBA Pho/LA Saaad

You have the evening all to yourself. ESPN game. Two "big rivals". And this is the crowd that shows up? Sad state the WNBA is in right now.

Get some fillers to those empty seats at least.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

I wouldnt be surprised if this league dies after STern retires.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

We have options in La nobody I'm talking nobody I know gives a damn or even brings up sparks games and the tickets are cheap as hell. If they played in some town with not a lot of nightlife options they would do better of course. Not even easy to get fillers you would have to pay I wouldn't go to a wnba regular season game for free most people here in LA probably wouldn't traffic parking high cost of staples beer and food etc etc other than gambling purposes wnba is unwatchable.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Womens college hoops is so much more popular, no market for this and kind of sad. The girls are great players.

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7846

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Womens college hoops is so much more popular, no market for this and kind of sad. The girls are great players.
    The irony here is the WNBA games are much better to watch than college games

daneault23
    daneault23's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4943

Why Isn't the WNBA More Popular?? http://sidelinesapp.com/item/why-isn...-more-popular/