konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Summer Slam WWE

We start it off with Cena picking Goat face WTF! Im tired of the midget beating big time wrestlers lets be real NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Of course this all depends on Orton he may snake thebelt away

Pabinator
    Pabinator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 74

They are really starting to lose me these last few months.

Im thinking its time to turn Cena bad guy sorta like the NWO Hogan, it would make for great tv

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Pabinator View Post
    They are really starting to lose me these last few months.

Im thinking its time to turn Cena bad guy sorta like the NWO Hogan, it would make for great tv
    Cena will never be a bad guy but Orton may go bad to being bad once he is champ like Punk did.

ryanspeer2001
    Punta Cana '15
    ryanspeer2001's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

I can't wait for the opening lines to drop. Have to get on any underdog leans before Dolphins1925 drops his info. I was able to get Field vs. Daniel Bryan at +150 before it went to -6000. Had it in a single play aswell as closing out a 3 teamer with an MLS draw, and the over on Joey Chestnuts hot dogs lol.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 408

Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

Cena's gonna get his fukcing head kicked in

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11977

Orton walks out champ.

Wwe has no faith in bryan yet. He doesn't drsw ratings despite the fans reaction to him.

Cena orton renew their rivalry, maybe bryan could play third wheel bit he is not winning.

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Summer Slam is the 2nd biggest ppv of the year it may lose that billing this year. For Cena ...Orton,Shamus,Cryback, Brock and even Punk would have been bigger draws

Dr.Gonzo

Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
    Summer Slam is the 2nd biggest ppv of the year it may lose that billing this year. For Cena ...Orton,Shamus,Cryback, Brock and even Punk would have been bigger draws
    You're on drugs, Brock vs Punk is huge.

Shamus and Ryback don't draw a dime, Orton's a minor draw, Punk didn't really draw until the back end of his last title reign when he was playing off Heyman, Brock's a much bigger draw than Cena. Bryan is potentially a bigger draw than Orton and Punk, I think he'd do better than either of them if he gets their relentless pushes.

But why do you even care about drawing power? I just want to see good wrestling, Bryan vs Cena should be good.

pinnacle420
    THE LOCALS WORST NIGHTMARE
    pinnacle420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1913

I have a weird feeling bryan beats cena....

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

^^^ the offensive cord since 2009 so blur offense is here to stay still going to drop half a hundo on a couple of teams. Remember when oregon had that Blair kid at defensive tackle weighed 268 or so they said them days are over ducks getting legit nfl bodies in they aren't sec deep probably never will be but the talent level is getting better. You could put arik armstead on any sec roster he could fit right in 6-8 280 and lean weren't a lot of these type guys walking around Eugene campus 2 or 3years ago.

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Gonzo View Post
    You're on drugs, Brock vs Punk is huge.

Shamus and Ryback don't draw a dime, Orton's a minor draw, Punk didn't really draw until the back end of his last title reign when he was playing off Heyman, Brock's a much bigger draw than Cena. Bryan is potentially a bigger draw than Orton and Punk, I think he'd do better than either of them if he gets their relentless pushes.

But why do you even care about drawing power? I just want to see good wrestling, Bryan vs Cena should be good.
    Cena is the main man and will be for a long time ......he didnt even hold a belt all last year and was still the main man (Or did you forget who wrestled Rock) Goat face is a farce Brock has limited Mic skills thats why they use Heyman. I just have a hard time picturing a midget beating the monsters

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

How many times has Cena been champ?
    I doubt they will make Cena lose the title and then give it back to him.
    We need another champ, like Orton

pinnacle420
    THE LOCALS WORST NIGHTMARE
    pinnacle420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1913

Quote Originally Posted by JMobile View Post
    How many times has Cena been champ?
    I doubt they will make Cena lose the title and then give it back to him.
    We need another champ, like Orton
    we need the old orton back... the one who kick the heads off people... and is nuts... not the mild version

Dr.Gonzo

Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
    Cena is the main man and will be for a long time ......he didnt even hold a belt all last year and was still the main man (Or did you forget who wrestled Rock) Goat face is a farce Brock has limited Mic skills thats why they use Heyman. I just have a hard time picturing a midget beating the monsters
    Cena's a big draw with the kids but he's a good wrestler, Brock vs Cena at Extreme Rules was excellent. Bryan vs Cena has that same potential.

Brock's a bigger draw than Cena, not even close.

Daniel Bryan would beat the hell out of either prime Ric Flair or Shawn Michaels in a shoot, not that it really matters.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

It looks like Brock Lesnar’s stomach problems are a thing of the past.
    TMZ.com is reporting that former UFC Heavyweight champ and WWE champion crushed a massive dinner he shared with his wife. The former UFC heavyweight champion’s MMA career was cut short by his battles with diverticulitis.
    Lesnar, who is currently back in the WWE, and his wife were dining at a Montclair, NJ Italian restaurant. Here’s what TMZ reported Lesnar and Mrs. Lesnar ate:
    – Ahi tuna with asparagus (shared)
    — Margherita pizza (shared)
    — Chicken Parm … with TRIPLE-EXTRA chicken
    — Full bowl of parpadelle bolognese
    … and, to top things off, dude crushed a slice of cheesecake by himself.
    We’re told the entire meal cost just north of $500 … PLUS, we’re told the WWE star left a “very generous” tip to everyone who stayed past closing time to take care of him.
    - See more at: http://www.bjpenn.com/lesnars-eats-w....9ltvSKf5.dpuf

70kgman
    70kgman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1895
    Points Awarded:

Monitor-Tan gave 70kgman 200 SBR Point(s) for this post.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by 70kgman View Post
    That's what we need. Inside info. 5D look out buddy!

rcene
    rcene's Avatar Become A Pro!

One of the Bella twins, probably the one Bryan is dating, Brie, will screw Cena. Cena will lose the title, in an unclean finish.

Then Nikki will flip out that her boyfriend Cena was screwed by her sister, and take out Bryan with a chair shot or something. Orton comes down and cashes in on Bryan winning the belt and turning heel.

Bray Wyatt will go over big vs Kane, and be made to look strong.

Boner_18
    Update your status
    Boner_18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

YEah there is a guy on redit who is something like 32-0 on WWE. Not a big deal but if you banged 5d for $50 max on each youd be up 1600.

iQon
    iQon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

Quote Originally Posted by Boner_18 View Post
    YEah there is a guy on redit who is something like 32-0 on WWE. Not a big deal but if you banged 5d for $50 max on each youd be up 1600.
    32-0, $1600. "Not a big deal".

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11350

Damn do I miss the old days of WCW/WWF. None of these characters bring any thing to the table for me at all. Daniel Bryan in a main event title match. Are they serious? The biggest thing he should be in at a PPV is competing for the Intercontinental Title (when they had it) or one of those lower title belts that WWF used to have. The writers are just becoming an absolute joke with the lack of story lines/feuds. Nothing shocking happens any more to the point where your like "wow, I'm actually going to start turning on Raw every Monday night." The same thing happens every week.

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

They have the intercontinental title.

Wrestling has changed. Wwe style doesn't require the "big guy" anymore. Typecasting people at the intercontinental level doesn't happen anymore. Punk Miz RVD are all smaller and wrestle the small style won te wwe title

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Quote Originally Posted by iQon View Post
    32-0, $1600. "Not a big deal".
    I've hit the lines several times on cena in the last two events. So thi guy could be up more than 1600.

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Man its getting sick to watch Raw ....I dont understand this crap with Goat face ....come on he beats 3 big time guys in a row hahhahahhaha gtfo. Maybe Cena can just kick his ass at SS andthrow his midget ass into the crowd and they pummel him screaming YES YES YES

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

And we have Punk vs Brock .....I mean some how they make Punk win or a really close fight....But lets be real how does a crack head beat a monster

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Fandango cant win a match now ....The Wyatts will go the same way but for now it wouldnt be a bad match up seeing the Wyatts vs the Shield at SS

rcene

Cannot see Lesnar losing clean to Punk. Will have to be a screwjob or a dq.

Rhodes should beat Sandow for his mitb case.

Cena loses the strap.

Henry and the uso's beat the Shield.

The Wyatt family will not face the shield. That would be down the road a long ways.

Bray Wyatt will beat Kane.

Dr.Gonzo

Man, you really don't understand the aesthetics of pro wrestling konck.

rcene

Bryan was a real good grappler in roh, where he made his mark. However, his ups and downs in wwe have been interesting.

The struggles in wwe are with Levesque and Vince thinking he is too small in stature to push him. So he is getting a major push now.

Will be interesting to see if Vince decides to have Cena put him over in the ring. Its now or never for Bryan.

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Yeah really enlighten me with your huge knowledge please

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

rceneSBR MVP

Cuse4tw
    Sharp Square
    Cuse4tw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

couldnt be more true. i feel like im reading the thoughts of an 8 year old decked out in cena gear

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse4tw View Post
    couldnt be more true. i feel like im reading the thoughts of an 8 year old decked out in cena gear
    Nice post sounds like your 8 yrs old.....all I do is post how I feel about wrestling I dont consider it legit when a midget beats 3 wrestlers with big names

1234 Last