BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

8/12 MLB- Come PETMYBONE while we count this money.

It's been nice finally getting a couple late inning games in our favor the last couple days.

Looking to go into the break on a nice little run, I gotta go with Petmybone and the Phillies today at a rapidly declining price currently at -115.

I'm clueless as to how they are betting the Whitesox in this game, and I'm going to take advantage of this baby home price with a team who just took 3 of 4 against the Nats, beating some big guns on the mound.

Danks continues to be one of those stains that ppl seem to like to bet year after year but he just plain sucks.
    Made a killing off a career era of probly 4.3 or higher if I had to guess, who knows.

Petmybone has been coming around lately, on a small heater. I'll take the rookie here at home with a team looking for a win tonight to get to the .500 mark and momentum after that last series.

PHILLIES -115 PETMYBONE

Let's get this money!!

Dclan86
    Dclan86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 446

It's July, which means its 7/12. Decent bet though.

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by Dclan86 View Post
    It's July, which means its 7/12. Decent bet though.
    Yeah, still trying to wake up lol.
    Game just got postponed also.

Dclan86

Yea I saw that, I was going to tail on that one to I think. Now I am kind of lost. If it helps out you any, I think betting ATL would be a good bet. I am an avid Reds fan, so I refuse to bet against or for them typically because is skews my judgment because obviously I don't want to have to root against them. However, I know my Reds, and their chances of losing tonight are pretty high. Medlen does well on road, Reds are awful on road this year and struggle terribly in general vs +500 teams. Arroyo also tends to have poor games on the road. Just a warning, every time I post on here the opposite seems to happen so take this info at your own risk. Good luck!

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by Dclan86 View Post
    Yea I saw that, I was going to tail on that one to I think. Now I am kind of lost. If it helps out you any, I think betting ATL would be a good bet. I am an avid Reds fan, so I refuse to bet against or for them typically because is skews my judgment because obviously I don't want to have to root against them. However, I know my Reds, and their chances of losing tonight are pretty high. Medlen does well on road, Reds are awful on road this year and struggle terribly in general vs +500 teams. Arroyo also tends to have poor games on the road. Just a warning, every time I post on here the opposite seems to happen so take this info at your own risk. Good luck!
    Basically a wasted day for me with action now.
    Got small bet on dbacks-redsox
    Might take redsox straight now or just call it a day off.

DeezusWINSTREAKT
    DeezusWINSTREAKT's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think As can beat em.somethin funny , lackey at +110 ....

Dclan86

Yea I didn't play anyone either. And the Reds are winning at this point somehow. Maybe I should start posting everyday that the reds are going to lose.