boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Under the table .....guaranteed.

Ratpack
    Ratpack's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1753

why is everyone going crazy i didnt hear all these other teams offering him anything if they are madd about how much he took why didnt they offer him a contract?

boeing power

Quote Originally Posted by Ratpack View Post
    why is everyone going crazy i didnt hear all these other teams offering him anything if they are madd about how much he took why didnt they offer him a contract?
    He wanted a 3 year deal at 8 million/year then signs for 3 million for the billionaire Russian owner who has admitted bribery was a big part of his previous business dealings.
    Last edited by boeing power; 07-14-13 at 05:05 PM.

Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 733

I honestly don't think under the table thing.

I think it's a pride thing. A "for the country" move. He wants to help a Russian owner win in the USA. Probably scoring huge points for this move in his own country. Then again maybe he was ordered to do this by the Russian Gov to try and stake Russia's name in us sports history with a russian combo winning a title

hotelis
    hotelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 957

why didnt the nets offer him the 10 mil to skip the suspicion?

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8834

Quote Originally Posted by Iwinyourmoney View Post

I think it's a pride thing. A "for the country" move. He wants to help a Russian owner win in the USA. Probably scoring huge points for this move in his own country. Then again maybe he was ordered to do this by the Russian Gov to try and stake Russia's name in us sports history with a russian combo winning a title

boeing power

Are you really that naive?

pride to play for the nets.....lol

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1461

The problem is, two different reports stated that he wanted a payday for his last years. Why did he change so drastically in two weeks?? He could have come right out and said he wanted to play for the Nets off the bat.

Ratpack
    Ratpack's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1753

but all the money was drying up for most places i didnt hear any teams really interested in him like pekovich(spelling?) everyone was saying he would get offered a lot during free agency but know one has offered anything to him. So he probably just said f it let me go with my peeps and take a discount i think he can opt out next year so if he plays well he can get a long term good deal next year.

First 12