tatehill2000
    tatehill2000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11095

Quote Originally Posted by sweep View Post
    Scenario #5: JJ saw the writing on the wall with the Betislands scam and immediately wanted to disassociate himself with the scumbag thieves behind the scenes at SBR. .....
    I hope this never ends until sbr does the right thing and just admits to it. The place would grow stronger if they did
    tater,

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2287

Scenario #5: JJ saw the writing on the wall with the Betislands scam and immediately wanted to disassociate himself with the scumbag thieves behind the scenes at SBR. .....
    Sweeper this post was really upsetting to Chi_Archie & Chi_AssKracken it will also Upset the Giant and SamDiamond Please stop...oh wait if you dont stop maybe the same action will be taken against u as they took against Chi_ArchieKracken 0

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Great theory if JJ hadn't tried to beg for his job back when he realised no other forum was throwing open the bank vault for him. Even better theory if he hadn't tried to use me as the go between to 1. get him a raise and then when he saw that wasn't going to happen 2. just get him his job back at SBR at all. JJ is a lot of things but please don't make him into some sort of martyr about BI because you'd be way off base on that one.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 284

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Great theory if JJ hadn't tried to beg for his job back when he realised no other forum was throwing open the bank vault for him. Even better theory if he hadn't tried to use me as the go between to 1. get him a raise and then when he saw that wasn't going to happen 2. just get him his job back at SBR at all. JJ is a lot of things but please don't make him into some sort of martyr about BI because you'd be way off base on that one.
    What was his "job" at SBR all these years?

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

BI scandal is over bottom line when you put your money in ANY online book its at risk you go in knowing that SBR cuts the odds down for you by posting ratings. Sometimes you back the wrong horse ....of all people I think I would know that

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

On the same note this place would be better with JJ back he was the entertainment

ADR51
    ADR51's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5230

Anyone cares to respond?

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Its simple ...Entertainment and he got paid for it

shari91

I hate when you ask me questions you already know the answer to. Feels like you're setting me up for a slaying.

Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
    On the same note this place would be better with JJ back he was the entertainment
    Not sure if it'd be better, it'd be different maybe? For whatever reason the feedback we're getting on PT even during a notoriously slow period like now has been great. The people who don't know about the cliques, back stories, SBR lingo, etc I guess just appreciate the sports, gambling talk and reasoning behind plays. On the other hand I do miss his wacko threads. I don't like how he went out nor the things I heard he said elsewhere about staff when he was lashing out but he was entertaining at times. Then again many regulars would tell him to piss off because his act was stale after they'd hear him regurgitate it for multiple years so who knows.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

I hate when you ask me questions you already know the answer to. Feels like you're setting me up for a slaying.

Not sure if it'd be better, it'd be different maybe? For whatever reason the feedback we're getting on PT even during a notoriously slow period like now has been great. The people who don't know about the cliques, back stories, SBR lingo, etc I guess just appreciate the sports, gambling talk and reasoning behind plays. On the other hand I do miss his wacko threads. I don't like how he went out nor the things I heard he said elsewhere about staff when he was lashing out but he was entertaining at times. Then again many regulars would tell him to piss off because his act was stale after they'd hear him regurgitate it for multiple years so who knows.
    Could it be possible that JJ is hired back with the stipulation to only be allowed in the "New JJGold Forum" so he won't infect PT and the other forums with his drivel?

shari91

Could it be possible that JJ is hired back with the stipulation to only be allowed in the "New JJGold Forum" so he won't infect PT and the other forums with his drivel?
    Honestly I'd say no. Not after what was said.

RealSlimShady
    RealSlimShady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11489

The aunt he tried to fukk pressed charges and he got locked up for a bit

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by RealSlimShady View Post
    The aunt he tried to fukk pressed charges and he got locked up for a bit
    :

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

JJ Gold is coming back by football season. Mark it down.

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 35447

I like Shari's honesty and effort most times. Need her more involved here

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

jj was making $31k per year, got $1000 free play per year at the sbr rated book of his choice and got his computer and Internet paid for by walker

Who walks away from that deal?

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

JJ's a good guy.

I have a ton of respect for what he was able to do online for all those years. Don't think anyone on any forum has ever come close to accomplishing all he did.

I feel safe saying that JJ Gold will go down as the greatest online persona of all time.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    jj was making $31k per year, got $1000 free play per year at the sbr rated book of his choice and got his computer and Internet paid for by walker

Who walks away from that deal?
    Most of the money JJ made was from royalties of his videos. The base salary was just peanuts compared to the video royalties.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Most of the money JJ made was from royalties of his videos. The base salary was just peanuts compared to the video royalties.
    So paver are you saying jj is still making money off of his videos?

I'd guess where walker ultimately shit on jj is when he brought in second shift jj and third shift jj at what were either equal or higher salaries than jj depending on who you ask.

jj deserved better. The quality of the later shift jj's were definitely lacking.

Sad story really.

Lo$t
    BTC go brrrrrr
    Lo$t's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Ced's shadow
    Ced's shadow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Hahahaha, ok, I come back here and JJ has gone missing? Wow... Times change...

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Lo$t View Post
    This is by far the best prank I've seen done in years. Pulled off to perfection.

They somehow even kept the order of the names intact.

As far as this thread goes, I am just going to presume this is part of a build up of an announcement of JJ getting his job back.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    JJ's a good guy.

I have a ton of respect for what he was able to do online for all those years. Don't think anyone on any forum has ever come close to accomplishing all he did.

I feel safe saying that JJ Gold will go down as the greatest online persona of all time.
    I can't quite quantify what he did, in a way to measure it against other forums. Since he was paid, I feel it cheapens it.

Albeit, my time here has been short.

Lo$t
    BTC go brrrrrr
    Lo$t's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    This is by far the best prank I've seen done in years. Pulled off to perfection.

As far as this thread goes, I am just going to presume this is part of a build up of an announcement of JJ getting his job back.
    There is no doubt that bimbo was clueless. Farthest I could possibly make it is 'fuk' before I breakdown.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post

Best prank of all time. If you'll look at Deadspin, there's an update as to how a summer intern confirmed the names of the pilots.

That kid pulled off a classic!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

First 12