You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Quote Originally Posted by whtsox13 View Post
    Here's your 4 inning game! (well 4 1/2). Battle of the crappy bullpens coming.
    Lol games over after 3 innings .. Love those posts

DeezusWINSTREAKT
    DeezusWINSTREAKT's Avatar Become A Pro!

As long as brandon snyder doesn't get to touch a live baseball I think sox defense will be great here on out. They playing out there now baby!!!! Woke em up!!!!!

Still can't hear u yMB

KidSeoul
    KidSeoul's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    Lol games over after 3 innings .. Love those posts
    No worries YMB. Now you know why we just wait for the end to cash.

As for deez, don't pick on him. It's no point getting worked up. Tons of people are going to freak out early. He just posts more than others about it. Just let it be.

You mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by KidSeoul View Post
    No worries YMB. Now you know why we just wait for the end to cash.

As for deez, don't pick on him. It's no point getting worked up. Tons of people are going to freak out early. He just posts more than others about it. Just let it be.
    I'm fine man ..lol I'm not worked up over an Internet loser .. Some people on here are cool and then you have those like him that act like they know everything lol

aIntuition
    aIntuition's Avatar Become A Pro!

Took RedSox ML in play at 4.3 , come onnn

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room
    infamousbacardi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

Quote Originally Posted by DeezusWINSTREAKT View Post
    As long as brandon snyder doesn't get to touch a live baseball I think sox defense will be great here on out. They playing out there now baby!!!! Woke em up!!!!!

Still can't hear u yMB
    Just read through this thread. I've never heard of you and don't really care, but really, you're making a fool of yourself man.

"Hahahahah this play is fawked" "Ohhh nooo now it's good because it was actually only the 3rd inning when I said all that dumb crap 40 minutes ago and now look like a moron" "I am dreaming now tooo yeahhhh"....

Wtf are you on dude?

Back away from the computer and breathe for a second. 1,200 posts in a month and a half? Damn dude.

You mad bro

I think everyone in this thread have the sox as a play lol

You mad bro

C'mon sox !!!!!

DeezusWINSTREAKT

I'm glad that you believe now.
    I believed before the game, got 250+ riding i hope it hits, but anyways I've lost on quite the many redsox battles vs angels This last week. And all I gotta say is no brandon snyder is huge for redsox right now kid was a strait f#ckup...

64 runs scored this series. Crazy

I hate Uehara but so far I'm satisfied win or lose now, cuz I saw some action. I really thot these fockers were gonna burn me again Today By blowing Their lead but when I saw em not scoring it just felt like Watching em monday again. I saw this team heat up tues n yesterday
    And figured they'd keep rolling like they do when hot...
    And then dumpster made em have to overachieve

They r staying hot

I'm satisfoed win or lose Now I just hate losing a bet by 2 or 3 runs. The further im Off the more I hate On em.

I'll be slower To judge these guys here on out.

My dude jonny is a beast too he will win this game toniggt solo shot if he needs to

KidSeoul

I'm fine man ..lol I'm not worked up over an Internet loser .. Some people on here are cool and then you have those like him that act like they know everything lol
    Understood. But don't fuel the fire. Just let them be. Remember, when you cash in at the end and your chillin with your sweet bank roll, does it really matter what anyone else says? I could personally use less stress in my life. Don't you agree?

DeezusWINSTREAKT

Quote Originally Posted by infamousbacardi View Post
    Just read through this thread. I've never heard of you and don't really care, but really, you're making a fool of yourself man.

"Hahahahah this play is fawked" "Ohhh nooo now it's good because it was actually only the 3rd inning when I said all that dumb crap 40 minutes ago and now look like a moron" "I am dreaming now tooo yeahhhh"....

Wtf are you on dude?

Back away from the computer and breathe for a second. 1,200 posts in a month and a half? Damn dude.
    U ever post anything useful??? Whether I complain Or not I got my reasons and if you don't like it ignore me

I'm bout Talking sports and winning none of this fucken back n forth BS or u fags n ur trolling, go jump on someone elses dick
    U really think I care if I get notoriety aroun here???

Being famous on SBR oh yea such a goal. Being welcome and having ppl care about me here. O yea baby.

Fuxkin geeks

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Crazy game

whtsox13
    Update your status
    whtsox13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Team that scores first wins what percentage of games? I've seen too many lead changes in 50 years of watching to get worked up about it anymore but I'd guess around 55%. Anyone know?

DeezusWINSTREAKT

Understood. But don't fuel the fire. Just let them be. Remember, when you cash in at the end and your chillin with your sweet bank roll, does it really matter what anyone else says? I could personally use less stress in my life. Don't you agree?
    Ymb is cheerleader he's on mariners and redsox take a look at the other thread hahhaa

You mad bro

Yes I'll stop .. Lets eARn some cashhhh

DeezusWINSTREAKT

Wtf are you on dude?

Ur gonna talk about Posts u got 4k and all ur last posts say to me is u talk about soccer go to Your soccer forum This baseball dude

I'm on this $$$ that's what I'm on. Contributing $$$$ around here to all u fakers. Go bet ur betpoints

KidSeoul

Yes I'll stop .. Lets eARn some cashhhh

KidSeoul

Ymb is cheerleader he's on mariners and redsox take a look at the other thread hahhaa
    He's just happy for The Lock. You do know you can be happy for a friend if they pick opposite of your play, right?

You mad bro

He's just happy for The Lock. You do know you can be happy for a friend if they pick opposite of your play, right?
    I edited the post cuz I don't want people thinking I'm on both sides .. Ppl will never understand

DeezusWINSTREAKT

I agree let's keep gettin $$$ looks like we have a chance here still I'll admit I'm wrong!! Ms have hit some big walkoff blasts at home before in last months but I like our chances here

KidSeoul

Quote Originally Posted by whtsox13 View Post
    Team that scores first wins what percentage of games? I've seen too many lead changes in 50 years of watching to get worked up about it anymore but I'd guess around 55%. Anyone know?
    Don't know what the real percentage is but from personal experience, the game normally isn't determinable until at least the 7th inning. I never get worked up about the score of a game before the fifth inning unless it is a clear blow out.

rnunez91
    rnunez91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4981

My boy wright trying 2 show he should of been come in.... Lets Fukin go sox got this. Hope dumpsters old trash ass gets hit with a foul ball in the dugout

KidSeoul

I edited the post cuz I don't want people thinking I'm on both sides .. Ppl will never understand
    I understood.

DeezusWINSTREAKT

He's on my ignore list I'm way past associating w the kid. I don't know don't care .

But yes you can congradulate anyone...

So I'm the fool for sayin this game don't look good n I'm moving on n were all dreaming, but dude is congradulating mariners thread acting like its over??? Seems I'm not the only one who thought maybe its over afterall. Kid is sill a cheerleader tho Posts no plays and posts nothing about spprts I don't wanna read his posts I'm gooood

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room
    infamousbacardi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

Ur gonna talk about Posts u got 4k and all ur last posts say to me is u talk about soccer go to Your soccer forum This baseball dude

I'm on this $$$ that's what I'm on. Contributing $$$$ around here to all u fakers. Go bet ur betpoints
    Lol, I get 2 whole responses? Thanks man.

Yes I have 4k posts in 5 1/2 years, do the math buddy, if you can...I won't hold my breath...

Enjoy being "on that $$$", player.

KidSeoul

Quote Originally Posted by rnunez91 View Post
    My boy wright trying 2 show he should of been come in.... Lets Fukin go sox got this. Hope dumpsters old trash ass gets hit with a foul ball in the dugout
    Reminds me a lot of Dickey.

You mad bro

So deezus is 15 yrs old

rnunez91
    rnunez91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4981

Reminds me a lot of Dickey.
    Hope he doesn't start pitching like him now lmaoo

DeezusWINSTREAKT

Seoul do u like Orioles and washington?? I'm already big on Wash. I like over in Wash/Phils too. If u look at their hitting vs pitcher on both sides for zimmerman and kendrick each lineup bats over .300 I swear haha

Kendick sucks I been fading em Vs .better pitcher matchups All season.

Zimmerman will be goood!!!

KidSeoul

He's on my ignore list I'm way past associating w the kid. I don't know don't care .

But yes you can congradulate anyone...

So I'm the fool for sayin this game don't look good n I'm moving on n were all dreaming, but dude is congradulating mariners thread acting like its over??? Seems I'm not the only one who thought maybe its over afterall. Kid is sill a cheerleader tho Posts no plays and posts nothing about spprts I don't wanna read his posts I'm gooood
    It's time for you to let it go as well. You got him on your ignore list. Let's focus on the game.

DeezusWINSTREAKT

Lol, I get 2 whole responses? Thanks man.

Yes I have 4k posts in 5 1/2 years, do the math buddy, if you can...I won't hold my breath...

Enjoy being "on that $$$", player.
    Great contribution. Good job

Take those betpoints n go cash em out

KidSeoul

Seoul do u like Orioles and washington?? I'm already big on Wash. I like over in Wash/Phils too. If u look at their hitting vs pitcher on both sides for zimmerman and kendrick each lineup bats over .300 I swear haha

Kendick sucks I been fading em Vs .better pitcher matchups All season.

Zimmerman will be goood!!!
    Both games are a coin flip for me. If I had to lean, I'd be on the O's and Nats but I don't bet on leans anymore. BOL if you do take either game!

ronniejamedio
    ronniejamedio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2250

have to get a lead here so dont have to see perez

DeezusWINSTREAKT

I'm already big on Washington. Huge day yesterday and Kendrick 10+ runs in last 22 innings. Taking a check out hopefully off that 1

Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

Come on Holt,need a clutch hit

First 1234567 Last