Betpoints: 3002

Should picks be banned from PT????

???????????????????????????????????

I could care less who you bet on

What are you trying to prove???????

Chandler
    Chandler's Avatar Become A Pro!

pretending to be in love with the hot pickers

or pretending to hate and (fade) and making fun of the pickers that are losing is 20% of the PT traffic

another 15% of PT traffic is generated with OT threads about the people who become famous/infamous in PT for their picking skills

Chandler
    Chandler's Avatar Become A Pro!

cue the posters that say

"hell no, i've made x amount of money FADING poster x"

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

In all honesty there shouldn't even be a players talk.

There should be the Saloon for all general talk.

And then the obvious different sub forums (nba/ncaa/nfl....) Where all the dumbasses picks should be placed. Everyone just posts their plays in players talk, because they want to get some views to their threads.

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

I'm one of the people that post all my plays daily in Players Talk, but I'm not an advocate of just posting anything without some sort of record keeping. A lot of people ask why is record keeping important?

It's pretty simple. People follow plays they see on the board. Let's not be thick headed and suggest everyone make their own picks and you shouldnt be gambling if you cant make your own picks...that's horse shit.

If you're going to post in a 'high traffic' area...at least offer up some accurate records so no one is getting deceived.

hubie69
    I am JJs bookie
    hubie69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 617

[COLOR=#000000 !important]I'm one of the people that post all my plays daily in Players Talk, but I'm not an advocate of just posting anything without some sort of record keeping. A lot of people ask why is record keeping important?

It's pretty simple. People follow plays they see on the board. Let's not be thick headed and suggest everyone make their own picks and you shouldnt be gambling if you cant make your own picks...that's horse shit.

If you're going to post in a 'high traffic' area...at least offer up some accurate records so no one is getting deceived.
    [/COLOR]
    You do a great job with soccer vegasinsider, and I commend you on how well you're picking soccer. I think this is moreso about the 90% of people who just post 1 single "Lock" for some sport, fizzle out, and never post there again once they lose. I'm fine with an entire thread on one single persons picks, multiple picks, moreso I think it's everyone and their cousin that posts 1 lock, and the next day they post another 1 and done.

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

To many non pros with opinions

empty cookie jar
    empty cookie jar's Avatar Become A Pro!

them dang ole free loadin non pros with their dang ole opinions

nyed1010
    nyed1010's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree the pointless "lock of the century" threads should be banned and closed immediately. But there are a few solid cappers that I personally have followed and bet real money on. VI for one has had some solid OVER picks in soccer and always stop by in the tennis forums(eaglesphan and shari) for their opinions. I put a big play on the under in the lyon/real madrid game based on a couple of nice writeups in the soccer forum and VI also posted the under in his thread. So I wouldn't say completely ban them because many have done it right and have helped a lot of us that don't necessarily have the extent of knowledge these guys have in these sports.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

don't open the threads and read em, pretty simple.