Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

You can hit us all with the hammer you sexy alien god with blond locks

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    You can hit us all with the hammer you sexy alien god with blond locks
    name was actually created cause i used to belong to a gym where the owners kid was named Thor and i thought it was rather unique name. Never knew anything about a god until i was accused of being one. Same screen name prolly around 15 years. One name elsewhere. Thor4140 is the only name i know where one site retired it and said i could never use it again lol. I think it is in the rafters of that old site. Bunch of guys on that site who hated the mere mention of sports being rigged and complained like the SBR rat. Got another name on another site i use to post at called "The Sponge". Created that name because i was off the net a few years and wanted to be left alone by some of my biggest fans aka stalkers. Ahh the old aol post ur picks boards. Ya had to love them. Create the clever name of "the Sponge" by seeing a sponge in my sink and running with it. Hence "The Sponge"
    Last edited by Thor4140; 07-17-13 at 09:29 AM.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Legendary professional wrestler, Ric Flair, 64, whose real name is Richard Fleir, is wanted in Mecklenburg, North Carolina, accused of not paying spousal support, reports The Charlotte Observer. 1. Flair Had Been Ordered to Pay His Wife $4000 a Month Back in July 2012, Flair became estranged from his wife, Jacqueline Beems. After she filed for separation, a judge ordered Flair to pay Beems $4000 a month. The money was seen as maintenance for housing, car, and healthcare. TMZ reported at the time that Beems accused Flair of committing several acts of adultery over the course of their marriage. The pair tied the knot in 2009, during which time Beems was adamant she was faithful to the wrestler nicknamed "the dirties player in the game." 2. Flair Won't See the Inside of a Cell, As Long As He Can Pay Up The bench warrant for Flair's arrest has been on file since July 3. The legendary wrestler will avoid jail time if he pays the $32,000 he owes Beems. Share It! Facebook Twitter Email Comment 3. Flair's Whereabouts Are Currently Unknown Brad Smith, Jacqueline Beems' attorney, says that his client hasn't seen Flair for some time. 4. Beems Has Been in Trouble With the Law As Well Flair has accused his former wife of making threatening phone calls to his current girlfriend, Wendy Barlow Kidder. On July 16, Beems turned herself in to police, and paid a $500 bond to be released. Beems had been wanted by the Mecklenburg Sheriff’s Office. Share It! Facebook Twitter Email Comment 5. This All Comes Just Four Months After the Death of Flair's Son This has been a traumatic few months for Flair, in March, his son Reid died of a drug overdose. Reid was the son of Ric and Beth Flair. The Charlotte Observer reported on Reid's passing, saying: Reid's mother, Beth Fliehr, said she’d suspected a drug overdose killed her son and that the autopsy report didn't surprise her. She said she was contacted by a medical examiner with the report Friday morning and spent the afternoon sobbing as she reminisced about her son. "It (the report) makes it harder," she said. "I knew his fears and I knew how to help him. All he wanted to do was stay busy, train and keep his mind off the old triggers, then go back to Japan. He was doing really well there." Ric Flair said he was grieving for his son. "I loved him," Flair said. "He should have been on top of the world, but he was fighting a battle he couldn't win. I hope people remember his laugh, his spirit, and his love of life.

Read more at: http://www.heavy.com/news/2013/07/ri...lenburg-beams/

Beelzebubzy

Flair needs to stop getting married

his kid OD two months ago as well

Sato
    Sato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Poor Flair. Living his live on max speed till you die. Ride or die baby!

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Spousal support is BS.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    Spousal support is BS.
    lol i have a court appearance tomorrow for nonpayment of spousal maintenance. my client is chinese and refers to his wife as "he". confuses the shit out of me.

client: "he fock anotha men!"
    me:

The iron sheik
    The iron sheik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

ric flair is a piece of shit, though

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    lol i have a court appearance tomorrow for nonpayment of spousal maintenance. my client is chinese and refers to his wife as "he". confuses the shit out of me.

me:
    You actually have to go into court? I really think this lawyering thing is getting in the way of your sportsbetting.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

me:
    hahahaa

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 05-13-16 at 04:00 PM. Reason: image does not exist

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

You actually have to go into court? I really think this lawyering thing is getting in the way of your sportsbetting.
    lol preaching to the choir, my brother. unfortunately no one else understands my plight.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Spousal support is BS.
    you probably think rape is also

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

lol

Beelzebubzy

when is c murder coming back?
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 05-13-16 at 04:01 PM. Reason: image does not exist

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

me:
    That's what Gigaouts gets for hiring a lawyer he met on SBR.
    Points Awarded:

Educ8d Degener8 gave MD 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    That's what Gigaouts gets for hiring a lawyer he met on SBR.
    lmao love that you remembered that discussion

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

hahahaha He the one with the "degenerate wife" who kept spending all their money on machines in Macau or something!!!

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    hahahaha He the one with the "degenerate wife" who kept spending all their money on machines in Macau or something!!!
    Mahjong parlors I believe. Was trapped and trying to get home to Canada or something, and he was putting like 50% of his bankroll on fights, while she blew away his profits.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

giga said his wife barely gambled. He had it the opposite of spousal support. he said the wife worked full time while he gambled. I hope he's still making it. Guy is a hero.

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2287

Flair is a mess but really wrestlers mostly die or end up that way few have a good life after wrestling

Sato
    Sato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

What happened to american hero Hogan? Whats he up to?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Sato View Post
    What happened to american hero Hogan? Whats he up to?
    perving over his daughter and shagging 17 year old friends of his daughter

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Mahjong parlors I believe. Was trapped and trying to get home to Canada or something, and he was putting like 50% of his bankroll on fights, while she blew away his profits.
    lol that's the life

First 123