Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

If You Got To Take The Place of Any Current Athlete, Who Would It Be?

Lets hear it folks

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Arod

hotelis
    hotelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 957

Ovechkin

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Serena Williams
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: crustyme

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Patrick Corbin

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

aaron hernandez.....not the incarerated version...but the TE....since my name is aaron and i played te....i still remember our state championship game....we were a running team that used the wing t....2nd series of the game...3rd and 10 at our opponents 11 yard line....run call from the coaches....qb audibles a pass play to me that had worked well several times during the season but almost never got called....i even glanced turned my head, in my stance, to glance at him to make sure what i heard was real....he called it again.....i ran my route about a yard short of the marker(because it gave me space between the nearest defender) and squared my body to him...he delivered the ball perfectly around my chest....caught it with my hands extended...secured it and turned and got tackled inside the 1....we ran it in on the next play for the games opening score and won 19-12....its a downgrade for the pats but has to happen....glory days

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by bobby heenan View Post
    aaron hernandez.....not the incarerated version...but the TE....since my name is aaron and i played te....i still remember our state championship game....we were a running team that used the wing t....2nd series of the game...3rd and 10 at our opponents 11 yard line....run call from the coaches....qb audibles a pass play to me that had worked well several times during the season but almost never got called....i even glanced turned my head, in my stance, to glance at him to make sure what i heard was real....he called it again.....i ran my route about a yard short of the marker(because it gave me space between the nearest defender) and squared my body to him...he delivered the ball perfectly around my chest....caught it with my hands extended...secured it and turned and got tackled inside the 1....we ran it in on the next play for the games opening score and won 19-12....its a downgrade for the pats but has to happen....glory days
    Im sorry but CURRENTLY you would be going to jail.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

none.

sure, i wouldn't mind their bank but not their regimen, pressure, fans, etc.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

saer would be OJ Simpson

saer killed thegiant, stole his login and started posting and playing poker as thegiant

saer you mother fukker!

You mad bro

Def not that ref that got quartered this weekend in brazil smh

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Any Professional Golfer...

tg09
    tg09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 454

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    none.

sure, i wouldn't mind their bank but not their regimen, pressure, fans, etc.
    Dwight Howard?

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

JR Smith

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Andrew Wiggins

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    Any Professional Golfer...
    you would MUCH rather be a top 50ish guye than a guey who is trying to re-earn his card and not just because of the money

some of those gueyes who are just trying to stay afloat play 30 tournaments a year and every week they're sweating out whether they'll make the cut and when they do every single shot affects their season earnings even when they're fighting for 59th place so they're constantly grinding

not that it's the worst life by any stretch but to be a guye like charles howell 3 who generally finishes from 20-60 on the fed ex list, never really wins much at all and has nothing to worry about....thats a gueye who's got it made for being an average tour player
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Louisvillekid1

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

another vote for aaron hernandez

i want to be a dumb fukk for a day and get into a mind of a serial killer athlete.

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

either roger federer or lionel messi

both will in the future be considered the greatest even in their respective sports, now if you are an athlete that is what you aspire to

although I guess federer has the advantage, Id hate to look like an afeminate midget

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    another vote for aaron hernandez

i want to be a dumb fukk for a day and get into a mind of a serial killer athlete.
    ok ok....how about aaron dobson instead?

at the risk of being called a floyd rooster gobbler....wouldnt mind being him for the night of a fight....although he doesnt drink....and id want to get totally hammered after ....although id like to skip the training and 10 mile runs

You mad bro

Floyd money babyyyy

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

bolt

wears a thousand dollar pair of shoes U.O.E.N.O

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Lebron James

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

One of them prize ass fukkin kennel club champeens. You know those fukkin shaved up poodle fukkin things some rich qunt parades around in Scottsdale.

Fukkin mutts don't do anything but eat and fukk 29 times a week. They got humans pikkin up they shit and jackin them off when there's nothing around to get up on. If they don't like some shit they just piss on it.

fukk it gets any better than that.
    Points Awarded:

InTheDrink gave billysink 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Tim Lincecum. He gets all the top notch vag in SF

beermankirk
    beermankirk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 885

Any female Olympic beach volleyball player... i stay inside all day and look at the mirror...

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

one of those soccer stars very popular all over the world if I need to get away I'd just vacation in the US... lets see chicks, great wages, little to no risk of injury unless you pull a muscle. Travel all over the world soccer is huge in places with the hottest chicks Europe, Asian, and south America lets face it soccer guys have a pretty cool job. wanted to say somebody like jon jones but getting punched in the face sucks

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 68219

Like everything else in life, it has it's pros and cons.

Most see only the money, popularity, and such, but that is by no means the story.

Many of those people would trade an awful lot to be able to walk down the street and not be noticed or eat out and not be noticed.

Oh yeah, if you have money, you can't trust anyone, including your new wife too be?

It's not nearly as easy as you might think.

You are a target.

For many, it's a tough life to say nothing about the fact that they have no real understanding of what life is all about having never been told no before the age of 24, if then.

Imagine only knowing one thing, being 30 years old and having to live the rest of your life with no chance of doing the only thing that you knew, to say nothing of making any more money for the next 50 years at what you knew as a way of life. No skills, no future, just yesterday.

That is a brutal life for plenty of those people.

It always looks greener on the other side.
    Last edited by str; 07-08-13 at 07:44 PM.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by str View Post
    Like everything else in life, it has it's pros and cons.

Most see only the money, popularity, and such, but that is by no means the story.

Many of those people would trade an awful lot to be able to walk down the street and not be noticed or eat out and not be noticed.

It's not nearly as easy as you might think.

For many, it's a tough life to say nothing about the fact that they have no real understanding of what life is all about having never been told no before the age of 24, if then.

Imagine only knowing one thing, being 30 years old and having to live the rest of your life with no chance of doing the only thing that you knew, to say nothing of making any more money for the next 50 years at what you knew as a way of life. No skills, no future, just yesterday.

That is a brutal life for plenty of those people.

It always looks greener on the other side.
    You can always teach... if you know you're window is small to take advantage of your skill and you happen to be making lets say 300k year (Yeah I know really lowball number a lot of pro sports are min around this amount) and you didn't invest or made bad investments or you decided to live some crazy lifestyle making it rain etc etc buying whatever I have no pity that's on that person has only his self to blame.

grantingyou
    grantingyou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 433

This one is easy, Tom Brady! Good looking guy, with money, all-time great, hall of famer, and most of all and INCREDIBLE LOOKING WIFE WHO MAKES MORE MONEY THAN HE DOES!

Marigold HD
    Marigold HD's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47713

Jose Canseco

ScurvyPirate
    ScurvyPirate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Pedro Cerano

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Love to be Tom Brady for a day. Guy makes money. Decent looking. No worries. And a hot wife.

hankcream
    hankcream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5458

Triple H

Seaweed
    Update your status

unreal guys my room is flooded natural disaster in toronto power was out last 4 hours i was starving, streets flooded no power no street lights pure madness in toronto..power just came back

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Venus Williams

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1818

Any field goal kicker in the NFL.

12 Last