RawBillyIce
    Big Bad Billy's, Sweet William Now!!
    RawBillyIce's Avatar Become A Pro!

5 Dimes vs Bookmaker MLB !

I have both. Went to place on LAD today and BM had +150

5dimes has +165 and this is not RJ ...matter of fact I don't think dimes does RJ on str8 ML's

let's see............... 150 or 165 ? hmmmm ... must have to do with BM's fancy website. Live Support says dimes has dime lines where they just have 20cent lines.

look here... bkrxxxxxx: can u tell me why BM has LA Dodgers at +150 money line and 5dimes has them at +165?bkrxxxxxx: is this a mistake?
    Ginger: 5Dimes offers 10 cent lines we only offer 20 cent lines on Baseball
    bkrxxxxxx: ok so how does BM favor me as a player vs 5dimes? why should I consider reloading here and not at 5dimes?
    Ginger: That is your decision sir, you can do business with anyone you want
    bkrxxxxxx: what a poor answer from customer service to a customer. That is not the question I asked you?
    Ginger: Those are the lines that we offer if you want to use them you can if you prefer 5Dimes is your right to go there

bkrxxxxxx: okay so are there any current sports or upcoming sports that beat 5 dimes? simple question
    Ginger: I don't handle which lines we are going to put or what lines does 5 Dimes offer, I don't work for them
    bkrxxxxxx: okay well my decision is made. since you don't care I want you to know that I do care. I will not be depositing with BookMaker and will with 5dimes.
    bkrxxxxxx: Cheers!

Please comment on this thread for I really really really want to know why BM is so highly accredited ... when all I hear from SBR members is to stay away and that they suck!

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

I hear bookmaker never limits you. also alot of other books out there that offers worse odds. as ginger said you can play wherever you want their not forcing you to play at their book. Bad mouthing a book simply because they offer 20 cent lines is unfair.

whtsox13
    Update your status
    whtsox13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

5dimes reduced juice on moneyline is available on their overnight lines, it stops sometime early morning.

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Quote Originally Posted by whtsox13 View Post
    5dimes reduced juice on moneyline is available on their overnight lines, it stops sometime early morning.
    forgot to mention this t he RJ on 5dimes MLs are overnight

RawBillyIce

well I asked ms. ginger were there any other sports that beat 5dimes lines and she did not address the simple question

I didn't bad mouth her. I just said well if this is the biz u offer and customer service was a 1 at best ...then i would use 5d's

also...5dimes has never cut me off or reduced my action even though they can

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

bookmaker they lost me as a customer... Bad lines.. no such thing a free payouts.. ridiculously high fees. Dumb fees everywhere. no variety. 5dimes all the way. Bookmaker only good for livee betting They are the kings of live betting. other than that. its not even worth it.

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bookmaker is more suited for professional action. They tend to accept larger wagers and most importantly they pay. If your looking for reduced juice/bonuses etc to stretch your wal mart paycheck out a little longer then this is probably not the best option. Getting amazing perks generally includes a larger risk to your bankroll, a decision that should be weighed carefully.

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

If you're droppin grands, bookmaker. they wont limit and'll payout whatever........

i'm not ballin like that. so 5
    dimes w reduced juice on 100/200 bets is fine by me. i transerred once. has to be 2k, they said.

whats the question here?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Sadly Bookmaker and 5d only 2 places to trust for USA players anymore but if u big timing it and doing well 5d really not for u (luckily I am not, lol). Both have some advantages 5d w 5 cent overnights and 10 cent rest of time lot better than bm 20 cent line asses but at same time bm is much more willing to dish out bonuses and extra other little things u ain't getting from tony.. If I recall correctly bm used to anyway have more live gms available (not sure tho havnt played bases w them last few yrs) while 5d u lucky to get a handful of gms a week to bet live.. Also think bm comes with the lines sooner which can be a advantage. I say have a account at both cause it nice to have outs, unfortunately these the only 1s I trust now days..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by drfunkmaster View Post
    bookmaker they lost me as a customer... Bad lines.. no such thing a free payouts.. ridiculously high fees. Dumb fees everywhere. no variety. 5dimes all the way. Bookmaker only good for livee betting They are the kings of live betting. other than that. its not even worth it.
    Basically get free payout , just gotta use ur bet points.,

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by RawBillyIce View Post
    I have both. Went to place on LAD today and BM had +150

5dimes has +165 and this is not RJ ...matter of fact I don't think dimes does RJ on str8 ML's

let's see............... 150 or 165 ? hmmmm ... must have to do with BM's fancy website. Live Support says dimes has dime lines where they just have 20cent lines.

look here... bkrxxxxxx: can u tell me why BM has LA Dodgers at +150 money line and 5dimes has them at +165?bkrxxxxxx: is this a mistake?
    Ginger: 5Dimes offers 10 cent lines we only offer 20 cent lines on Baseball
    bkrxxxxxx: ok so how does BM favor me as a player vs 5dimes? why should I consider reloading here and not at 5dimes?
    Ginger: That is your decision sir, you can do business with anyone you want
    bkrxxxxxx: what a poor answer from customer service to a customer. That is not the question I asked you?
    Ginger: Those are the lines that we offer if you want to use them you can if you prefer 5Dimes is your right to go there

bkrxxxxxx: okay so are there any current sports or upcoming sports that beat 5 dimes? simple question
    Ginger: I don't handle which lines we are going to put or what lines does 5 Dimes offer, I don't work for them
    bkrxxxxxx: okay well my decision is made. since you don't care I want you to know that I do care. I will not be depositing with BookMaker and will with 5dimes.
    bkrxxxxxx: Cheers!

Please comment on this thread for I really really really want to know why BM is so highly accredited ... when all I hear from SBR members is to stay away and that they suck!

Stop your whining. You expect a customer service agent to give you answers on matters of that sort? Gimme a break pal. Bookmaker is a good book because you never ever ever ever have to worry about getting your money if you win. Do other books have better lines? Yes. Do other books offer better bonuses? Yes. But, if you are a winning gambler and expect to be paid by one of these online books, BM is a good place to play.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by ShogunRua View Post
    Stop your whining. You expect a customer service agent to give you answers on matters of that sort? Gimme a break pal. Bookmaker is a good book because you never ever ever ever have to worry about getting your money if you win. Do other books have better lines? Yes. Do other books offer better bonuses? Yes. But, if you are a winning gambler and expect to be paid by one of these online books, BM is a good place to play.
    I think bm/dsi actually do a solid job far as bonuses at certain times and those bet points pile up like crazy for a degen like me anyway who not happy unless over half my roll in play on sat/sun of football season, lol.. And u can get lots of stuff with the bet points from cool shit to free payouts. Really only books doing better for us players on the incentive tip are books I ain't trusting w my money..I do play more bases at 5d cause of juice and options very few give but ill always play several sports w the bm family... At risk of sounding like a ass dude blasting them awful freaked about the buck or 2 he could be saving on his 20 dollar bets, lol. Hell do the math, I know bm will give you 300 in free play on 300 deposit (sometimes few extra things), we really think he can stay afloat long enough to where the reduced juice the better deal?
    Points Awarded:

JayLA gave 2daBank 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

RawBillyIce

Thanks guys for the feedback

I would like to hear more about Bet DSI

and as far as winning gambler... I'll say this. I went 10/10 yesterday in MLB. You don't believe me?? send me a PM

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

wouldnt know man i moved to henderson so i wouldnt have to worry bout the IRS knocking on my door

KidSeoul
    KidSeoul's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

I've been with Bookmaker for over 7 years. They've always paid out without any problems. They've never limited my plays, ever! And they also have lines out pretty early. I also like to play poker and they have a good poker room as well. So yes, I could get slightly better lines elsewhere at times but overall, I wouldn't give up my account on BM.

jds07v
    jds07v's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 388

If you're vip at bm you get free payouts. Otherwise, you could use betpoints you accrue. I have both accounts

yahoonino
    yahoonino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1449

Quote Originally Posted by drfunkmaster View Post
    same here,,,5dime it way bettere

grantingyou
    grantingyou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 433

You should always have at least 3-5 quality books so you can shop lines. No doubt about it, BookMaker isn't the book for baseball, especially for underdogs.

Don't put all your eggs in one basket, as you need to to shop lines.

5Dimes, Heritage, Bookmaker, Grande (Agent) and Pinny (Agent) are the 5 books I use.

dilaudid8
    dilaudid8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

the problem with 3 or 5 book's at one time is most gambler's don't have that kind of a bankroll

RawBillyIce

the only thing about shopping lines is that 5dimes Reduced Juice will always beat BM on every pick.

I too have heard that BM is the best place for the professional gambler to be at.

unluckysob
    unluckysob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12702

need 1 free PO a month.

grantingyou

Quote Originally Posted by dilaudid8 View Post
    the problem with 3 or 5 book's at one time is most gambler's don't have that kind of a bankroll
    Even if your bankroll is $1500, put $500 in 3 different books.

grantingyou

Quote Originally Posted by RawBillyIce View Post
    the only thing about shopping lines is that 5dimes Reduced Juice will always beat BM on every pick.

I too have heard that BM is the best place for the professional gambler to be at.
    No doubt that 5Dimes is a good book, but they will limit winners. Another reason to have several outs is you can bet smaller amount with one book.

If I have a $50k bankroll, and never betting more than 2% per game, I can get $1,000 at 5 different books for $200 each. This way, I avoid any large wagers.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: RawBillyIce