Boxing Champ
    Boxing Champ's Avatar Become A Pro!

This was a set up. All the favorites won, up until the last fight.

Vegas knows what it's doing.
    I think Silva told Dana that he is done after this match and they set it all up..
    They found a new guy to be a champ and he won..
    Silva doesn't even want a rematch..
    That should explain it all.

Noleafclover
    Noleafclover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3010

Quote Originally Posted by Boxing Champ View Post
    Silva doesn't even want a rematch..
    That should explain it all.
    That was freaking weird. It def smells funny.

Stand by my Silva by TKO -125 as a good bet with what we knew.

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

and people think that boxing is rigged..

This was awful

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Either anderson silva has a glass jaw or that was rigged to hell. Also herb dean stopped the fight so god dam quick.... vegas must have needed weidman bad. Some jerkoff celebrity/rapper probably bet the farm on silva.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Quote Originally Posted by ApricotSinner32 View Post
    Either anderson silva has a glass jaw or that was rigged to hell. Also herb dean stopped the fight so god dam quick.... vegas must have needed weidman bad. Some jerkoff celebrity/rapper probably bet the farm on silva.
    Was a clean stop. There are still photos where Silva's eyes are completely rolled to the back of his head. He was out.

Ron29301
    This is What I Do Do...
    Ron29301's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 364

Quote Originally Posted by mighty maron View Post

This was awful
    Yes sir. You could see it. Not upset by a long shot but damn can you make it any obvious.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    and who is the public on?

Is this Weidman character just another weak ass fighter like Sonnen that UFC tried to hype up to get people to watch this shit or he is foreal?

Do the underdogs ever win these main events?

who does Vegas want to win here?

and how many rounds in a UFC fight? does Weidman have a chance to last longer that 2.5 rounds?
    wow fellas .... i didn't feel like partying last night so i passed out early and didn't order the fight....needless to say since i didn't order it, i didn't put money on it either.....

However i just watched the highlights on espn and that shit was rigged as fukk!!!! Silva is a tough guy and Weidman barely even touched him!!! and if I had put money on Silva i would have been pissed as hell! Why the fukk was Silva taunting him like that?

Silva was acting like a WWE wrestler not a UFC fighter trying to defend his belt... he didn't even seem like he was taking it seriously at all...

I just wish somebody yesterday had let me know how bad Vegas needed Weidman to win... i am skeptical as it is of these fights being rigged or atleast the judge picking the winner based on needing money on a certain side... "example" Pacquiao a few years ago.

Damn... i wish i had known the consensus numbers for this fight i would have pounded weidman at 2 to 1 odds....

hahah can you imagine the people who paid to see that shit and didn't have money on it? what a fukkin joke that fight was .

cloverfield
    cloverfield's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4727

It wasn't even a fight. It was Silva clowning around and then getting owned due to stupidity.

Imagine someone watching UFC for the first time and seeing this?

Embarrassing.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

You guys are fukkin idiots.
    Silva's last handfull of fights were fought the exact same way by him.

Wrastlers rule.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by cloverfield View Post
    It wasn't even a fight. It was Silva clowning around and then getting owned due to stupidity.

Imagine someone watching UFC for the first time and seeing this?

Embarrassing.

i know man .... what a fukkin joke. Shit is fake as WWE

hougigo
    hougigo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by mighty maron View Post

This was awful
    I don't understand people.
    Silva has been doing this exact same thing for most of his fights. Except when he does it and wins, it's a masterful performance where he clowned the opposition showing his superiority.
    When he does it and loses, he gave the fight away on purpose and the fight was fixed?
    I'm sure people are mad about losing your money.... but come on now

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    You guys are fukkin idiots.
    Silva's last handfull of fights were fought the exact same way by him.

Wrastlers rule.

Everyone forgot about Cote, Maia, Griffin. He acted the same way. Weidman touched him with a jab as Silva was falling away. Silva was slipping every punch except the few he was asking for. Flukey punch to drop Silva but the 2nd or 3rd shot Weidman hit Silva with on the ground put him out. +200 straight cash homie.

hougigo
    hougigo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    wow fellas .... i didn't feel like partying last night so i passed out early and didn't order the fight....needless to say since i didn't order it, i didn't put money on it either.....

However i just watched the highlights on espn and that shit was rigged as fukk!!!! Silva is a tough guy and Weidman barely even touched him!!! and if I had put money on Silva i would have been pissed as hell! Why the fukk was Silva taunting him like that?

Silva was acting like a WWE wrestler not a UFC fighter trying to defend his belt... he didn't even seem like he was taking it seriously at all...

I just wish somebody yesterday had let me know how bad Vegas needed Weidman to win... i am skeptical as it is of these fights being rigged or atleast the judge picking the winner based on needing money on a certain side... "example" Pacquiao a few years ago.

Damn... i wish i had known the consensus numbers for this fight i would have pounded weidman at 2 to 1 odds....

hahah can you imagine the people who paid to see that shit and didn't have money on it? what a fukkin joke that fight was .
    Barely touched him?
    i guess you missed the part where his head bounced off the mat like a basketball after Wiedman dribbled him with his fists.
    You know why the ref stopped it? Silva would have been in a coma had he let Silva get his head pummeled any longer

theballsflop
    Fish
    theballsflop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Made my biggest bet this year on that cuntmuscle. 20 units down the drain. Can only blame my greed and the books for laying the right price to sucker in people like me.

First 12