BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

7/1- 6 of last 7 winners. Different Monday play: SBR crew pick me a winner!!!!

Tried typing up a fukkin poll. The lovely SBR software only give you 60 seconds to type it up and I had no chance with 14 teams to post up. After 60 seconds, it eliminates your poll. Horrible.

Ok, I'm going to get a game to bet from you guys today. Going to parlay it with my game. Let's make some money.

I'm takin the Jays -135 RA Dickslap.
    I liked his stuff last week vs. the Rays.
    I've been on the right side of all 3 of Alvarez's starts now.
    I STILL don't like his stuff regardless of his numbers. If he can shut down all the righties he's going to face Monday, I'll give him some props then. I expect the Jays to come out firing with the bats though.

Tell me your play today and why you like em.
    I may go consensus if enough people post a play (I'm excluding trolls at my discretion), or may just go with the guy who makes the most sense why they like their game.

Feeling good vibes the last week in my threads and since we have eliminated a few trolls with this glamorous IGNORE option on SBR, I think we are going to find us a winner in here today.

I'm going to parlay the Jays with "The PICK"
    If my Jays bet loses, I will be betting "The PICK" you guys make to get me even. So let's get this money.

JAYS -135 DICKSLAP

Ignore List

Last edited by BennyBigNuts; 07-01-13 at 02:41 AM.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Winner winner chicken dinner

DeezusWINSTREAKT
    DeezusWINSTREAKT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lmfao About that rediculous poll thing. Wow what a buncha crap huh!!!

Games I like most is nationals, They scored 13 yesterday And at home now vs Brewers

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Jays -1.5

Tigers cant hit Dick

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Over in Arizona game 7.5. Trust me

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Bernard Tomic +225

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Parlay it with Konck is a retard an its a lock
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: William Walters

WiscoBets
    WiscoBets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 598

Wash over the crew

TeeRose
    TeeRose's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3534

Here Parlay the Blue Jays with one of these,

1- Washington
    2- Cincinnati
    3- Tampa Bay.

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
    You know I don't do totals lol.
    I can see how ppl like the over in that game though. Couple gascans on the mound even though mets have the worst offense in MLB, Miley is a hit machine.

curtrambus
    curtrambus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4799

Why even parlay the Jay's? That's the only real good looking bet on the card besides the dogs... I'm going Giants they hit Arroyo at .295 through 125 abs and finally broke their losing streak "prolly feeling good about that" and the Reds have been slumping. I would just hammer the Jays that's what I plan on doing and I'm going to make a standard bet on the Giants also.

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by sweep View Post
    Bernard Tomic +225

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by curtrambus View Post
    Why even parlay the Jay's? That's the only real good looking bet on the card besides the dogs... I'm going Giants they hit Arroyo at .295 through 125 abs and finally broke their losing streak "prolly feeling good about that" and the Reds have been slumping. I would just hammer the Jays that's what I plan on doing and I'm going to make a standard bet on the Giants also.
    WOW.....Sick, only other game I liked was Giants and I was thinking the same thing with the Jays. I think the real reason I was so reluctant to hammer Jays straight was because I laid big juice on yesterday's winner (-135) and don't like to get in the habit of laying those kinda prices.
    Totally agree with you though.

curtrambus

I'm on the Jay's -1 321 to win 300 I never lay that kind of juice.

curtrambus

Hilarious to me that all these guys who just started betting MLB after NBA are all having a good week because it's been chalky as fk and typically these big favs get crushed. Most of these scrubs are laying the juice to they are all going to be down huge after a week or two.

curtrambus

Read the forum this morning it's all like Nats Rays Reds Bluejays lets parlay them all together...it's a lock lmfao I can't even comment and tell them how dumb that is I'd rather they just find out. I actually may take Rays -1.5 sense Moore finally looked decent his last outing but don't exactly feel good about it.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Read the forum this morning it's all like Nats Rays Reds Bluejays lets parlay them all together...it's a lock lmfao I can't even comment and tell them how dumb that is I'd rather they just find out. I actually may take Rays -1.5 sense Moore finally looked decent his last outing but don't exactly feel good about it.

he picked a hell of a day for this..shitty ass card, almost every response gonna be a big ass fav (of coarse even if it was a good card here at sbr he still prob get the most responses loving the biggest chalk on the board, lol).. i ran thru card once this morning and it looked like chalk city, wasnt a ton to love about the dogs at 1st glance, agree if ya can looked past sf starting pitcher couple decent angles for them, like you said just snapped losing streak and i tend to like taking team in that spot to get another win, cincy back from long road trip and no off day a decent fade spot. dont know shit bout sf pitcher, id assume he cant possibly be as bad as the numbers right? jays prob are the best play but still little pricey considering dickey has yet to put b2b good starts together, wish the wind was blowing out in tor cause that always helps the knuckle dance...

curtrambus

The Giants starter has only pitched in two games really small sample size.

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    Tennis

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

marlins/padres FF under 4 -130 looks ok

fernandez good at home and marquis beat miami 1-0 last time

rcene
    rcene's Avatar Become A Pro!

6 of last 7 winners?

That is a lie.

You have lost 2 straight plays pal.

You lost on the Yanks last night. Of course you forgot about that.

Then you lost a 2 team parlay with Seattle and the Yanks, and of course you forgot about that play too

2daBank

The Giants starter has only pitched in two games really small sample size.
    clearly..that what im saying i doubt he as bad as he has looked. but then again sf has some serious pitching depth issues so maybe he is and they dont have another option..like i said dont know anything about him really and not enough out there to make any assumptions as i havnt seen him..so basically betting sf for me would be just based off few decent angles and pretty much overlooking a pitcher not much way to cap. that all..

rcene
    rcene's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have a Seattle-Yanks parlay......Mariners were down 7-2 only down 7-6 now. Goin to make a small yanks play if Seattle can't comeback here.

BOL to us
    So Benny forgot about his parlay loser, and his Yanks Sunday night loser

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

-135 is really that huge juice? -170 or something i see but the way you guys go on is like -130 is the new -300.

Browns1
    Browns1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Take the Nationals. The Brew Crew are just pitiful right now.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post
    -135 is really that huge juice? -170 or something i see but the way you guys go on is like -130 is the new -300.
    for dickhead vs the tigers i feel it pretty high, clearly i dont think the number -135 in itself is huge until you tie in those other factors like RA goes mia every other gm and has gotten tagged numerous times in tor, hell think he has had 3 good home starts and they were against sf, tb who clearly doesnt like knuckle, and the chisux. not exactly a glowing endorsement for me to wanna lay juice of any kind cause the more i look the more i gotta say it 50/50 at best that he gives a good start tonight. that said tor has big pen adv so that certainly worth some change but the math dont add up to me which is why i say tor-135 is pricey, not cuase -135 in itself is anything im scared to lay, just rather do it with a pitcher i think has better than 50% chance of being good..hell id ratehr lay the stupid high juice on nats even tho i prob wont cause that is too much for me..

mynameismud
    mynameismud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8427

really?

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Tigs have hit Dikkface really well in the past with a .371 b.a. vs him, and I will fade after a 2 hit shutout with + $ on the better team. Also gonna be the 1st game back home from a road trip for Toronto. GL

mitch51
    mitch51's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8964

Quote Originally Posted by rcene View Post
    6 of last 7 winners?

That is a lie.

You have lost 2 straight plays pal.

You lost on the Yanks last night. Of course you forgot about that.

Then you lost a 2 team parlay with Seattle and the Yanks, and of course you forgot about that play too
    He did win 6 of 7. Plus, his winners were all dogs. He doesn't list parlays in his thread. God, your dumb.
    Benny has won everyone a ton of money. He is a great handicapper as far as I can tell.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Arguing over the record of 7 picks

Listing your last 7 plays as some sore of accomplishment

You know how I know you're a small timer?

It reminds me of when Iverson said "we're talking about PRACTICE? PRACTICE?"

6 of 7

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Tennis
    Gay

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

In The Money
    In The Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2069

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
    Almost looks to easy

BennyBigNuts

Tennis
    I know lol

Quote Originally Posted by mynameismud View Post

really?
    No

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Rcene ....GTFO man this option is perfect the more that do it the better it is.Ignore List

• daimoshokage
    • Gus Fring
    • JMobile
    • rcene
    • The Kraken OK the pick Dickey is my guy buy I really dont trust him at home (home dome era is over 6 they are trying to adjust the air currents)or any hint of rain or humidity. But the card is kind of weak today so Im just gonna parlay Bennys play and the Marlins both are in the same price range...my only other game I liked was Mets and the drunk Marcum.
      PARLAY (2 TEAMS)
      [958] MIAMI -137
      ( ACTION )
      [960] TORONT -132
      ( ACTION )
      137.00 / 279.55 Card doesnt really look good today and Mondays tend to be chalk....Any ways Marlins -137 Well Marlins are coming off the best month in a long long time 15-10 in June Fernandez was 2-1 with a 1.67 ERA in june plus i like this kids grit.
    Last edited by konck; 07-01-13 at 12:11 PM.

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Guys lets get some of the good cappers who left back ...a lot left because of the trolls join us in ending the trolling this is awesome the more that do it the more power it gives usThe KrakenSBR MVP

View PostrceneSBR MVP

123 Last