crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

goat stain stiffs pts and gets paid in views so anyone who takes this brokedik seriously deserves a beatdown.

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Crusty is back?!

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
    Crusty is back?!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: greenhippo

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13209

Quote Originally Posted by adila1401 View Post
    Better than Chris Paul? Better than Tony Parker? Better than Westbrook? Better than Rose? Better than Rondo? Better than a healthy Kyrie Irving? Better than a healthy Steph Curry? Not to Mention Ty Lawson? I could go on with a couple more .. Top ten all time?? rly

/thread

Nets will make noise but not enough Heat in 5 lol..

vinhmen
    vinhmen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4750

D Will top two PG? FAIL. I'd take Ty Lawson over that fat ass.

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

goat, seriously you need a job, maybe LB, could use some summer help at his business washing dishes

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8896

Nets sign ak47

petey5
    petey5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16851

Hopefully the Nets can give the Heat a good series if they meet in the playoffs.

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Quote Originally Posted by bjb7223 View Post
    Nets sign ak47
    huge signing. at this point no doubt their the 2nd best team in the East

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    huge signing. at this point no doubt their the 2nd best team in the East
    Yeah, and the thing is, this is not the Bulls (i.e. reg season team). This team is built for the playoffs. They're building a team to play a 7 game series -- not beat the Heat once or twice and that's it.

Honestly if Wade is not close to 100% next year (would say he was 70% this year, and still averaged over 20 5 and 5). If he's not 85% or more next year, I don't see the Heat beating this team. If Wade is healthy though, I have Miami probably 3-peating. Gotta see what Wade looks like coming into the year.

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

gotta see how all these parts are integrated
    but on paper, they are stacked

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Yeah, and the thing is, this is not the Bulls (i.e. reg season team). This team is built for the playoffs. They're building a team to play a 7 game series -- not beat the Heat once or twice and that's it.

Honestly if Wade is not close to 100% next year (would say he was 70% this year, and still averaged over 20 5 and 5). If he's not 85% or more next year, I don't see the Heat beating this team. If Wade is healthy though, I have Miami probably 3-peating. Gotta see what Wade looks like coming into the year.
    The exact quotes you had last year regarding the Lakers.

I'll call it now, the Nets will be the 2012-13 Lakers of the East. Maybe not quite as bad as what LA was (Struggling to even make playoffs), because the East is still a slug-fest.

But this has disappointment written all over it - none of it will live up to the hype. They would have to get extremely lucky to even make the ECF which will be their ceiling. They can def. get past 1st round cuz the bottom half of the East seeds will be scrubs, and if they face Bulls or Pacers or Miami next round, good-bye.

Considering they bought this team to win a title, or at least make the finals, anything else will be a failure. And a failure it will be - they do a bit better than last year and get past the 1st round, but that's it.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by Sport_Fish View Post
    The exact quotes you had last year regarding the Lakers.

I'll call it now, the Nets will be the 2012-13 Lakers of the East. Maybe not quite as bad as what LA was (Struggling to even make playoffs), because the East is still a slug-fest.

But this has disappointment written all over it - none of it will live up to the hype. They would have to get extremely lucky to even make the ECF which will be their ceiling. They can def. get past 1st round cuz the bottom half of the East seeds will be scrubs, and if they face Bulls or Pacers or Miami next round, good-bye.

Considering they bought this team to win a title, or at least make the finals, anything else will be a failure. And a failure it will be - they do a bit better than last year and get past the 1st round, but that's it.
    Sport, how many games did the the starting 5 of the Lakers play last year, fully healthy? Everyone together...

Obviously Lakers were done when Bryant and Nash both went down....

We can only assume that everyone will be healthy. We can't guess on who's going to get hurt.

parlayin
    parlayin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2037

Bench is pretty deep too

Backup PG: Livingston
    Backup SG: Terry (6th man)
    Backup SF: AK 47
    Backup PF/C: Blatche, Plumlee, Reggie Evans

bigballa
    bigballa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4154

jesus bro i would lay off the goat milk.....this is just a nuts post, i think they will be good but i wouldnt go throwing $hit about d-will being top 2 in the nba....

SparJMU
    SparJMU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7523

D WIll- Great player
    Joe Johnson - Total fraud. Apparently you didn't want the 2013 playoffs.
    Paul Pierce - Washed Up
    Kevin Garnett - Not as washed up, but still a solid 5 years past his prime.
    Brook Lopez - Great player

New coach. No chemistry. No bench. Stupid thread. Did you start the same one when Nash, Kobe, Artest, Gasol, and Howard were going to be playing together?

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

I hate Boston....despise Garnett and have so for years...lol..........but Pierce and Garnett are going to be a great addition to this team...Lopez is a stud...plain and simple....they will compete...especially if they rest garnett and pierce in the 1st half of the season....question is...will Kidd have control of the team....? And will Indiana be too much for them......? Knicks are in for a rough go against this new squad....

Cheme82
    Cheme82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2447

Too many old people.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21413

4-5+ years ago this would have been the best lineup. Now? Not even close. Pierce and Garnett ready to continue a steep decline. Garnett is 37 with over 1,500 games logged. Joe Johnson starting to decline early on health issues too. He's going into his 14th season. They won't lack for experience, but they will for athleticism. They might be the slowest team in the league. Middle of the playoff pack in the east, quite frankly not much different from last season. Maybe the vets help them win 1 playoff series and that's about it.

Ratpack
    Ratpack's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1777

its all gonna be up to jason kidd and i know its just the summer league but you cant be losing every game by 20 points like hes doing. On paper they look good but if kidd cant coach these guys they might be in trouble sadly unless lawrence frank pulls a thebideou and just makes some unbelievable plays every day.

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Sport, how many games did the the starting 5 of the Lakers play last year, fully healthy? Everyone together...

Obviously Lakers were done when Bryant and Nash both went down....

We can only assume that everyone will be healthy. We can't guess on who's going to get hurt.
    First off, I could be wrong but I remember seeing some stuff on how the Lakers' starters' numbers were horrific when they were on the floor.

But yes, it's hard to have predicted that Lakers would have THAT many injuries - but part of it was expected. I mean when you're gonna put a bunch of grandpa's in a roster, with virtually no bench, and who are all gonna have to learn how to be on teh court together (Meaning heavy minutes), its not hard to fathom that injuries may play a role. Although this was not mine, or others', main argument as to why Lakers wouldn't win the West, or get close, but it def. was part of it. You had to have factored in how a bunch of old guys would turn out playing a grueling 82-game season and what they would have left by playoff time.

Part of this applies to Brookyln too - primarily with Garnett and Pierce of course. They're gonna have to remain healthy for the most part, which I believe will be a challenge in and of itself. But even then, I'll stand by my prediction and call it, this team will be the disappointment of the season.

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

How is D-Will a top two point guard ? He just got shut down by Kirk Hinrich in the playoffs. You are a delusional young man who chases after big names.

The celtics players are passe their prime.

Brian891
    Brian891's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3624

was wondering if it had been mentioned already in thread about d-wil. that to me is craziest part of post, and it had a lot of competition. d-wil could not get his team (which included lopez and joe johnson also) past a bulls team with like 3 healthy players this yr. a top 2 pg would have won a 1st rd series against bulls i would think. parker, cp3, rondo, are inarguably better. curry. irving. conley. lawson. all would get nods as better than d-will id think at least 50% of the time in arguments. and when healthy d-rose. and im sure ive probably left out a few.

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

this is what everybody said about last year's Lakers..

on paper- great.

but on the court.. poo.

Garnett is old. Pierce will be old 82 games in.

2nd ROund exit. no biggie. not serious threat to title

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

Bird
    McHale
    Parrish
    Johnson
    Ainge

GAME

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Quote Originally Posted by Ratpack View Post
    its all gonna be up to jason kidd and i know its just the summer league but you cant be losing every game by 20 points like hes doing. On paper they look good but if kidd cant coach these guys they might be in trouble sadly unless lawrence frank pulls a thebideou and just makes some unbelievable plays every day.
    Yeah I been looking at some of these games...and during the time outs, Kidd looks lost out there....at least he has Frank with him but he is almost as soft as he is...i wish him luck tho.....when you have a gangster paying off any player he can find to join the team....eventually u will succeed....lol

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Am I the only one who thinks this will be one of the least athletic teams?

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2258

Paul, Westbrook, Parker, rose, curry (smaller but 1000 times better shooter). These 5 are better then deron which is a fact. So best you're looking at is 6th for dwill and that can be debated. You are Goatmilk and you have provided another epic fail. Case dismissed

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

29, 32, 37, 35, 25 - avg age 31.6 - that's gotta be the oldest starting lineup ever. And then the bench Terry (35), Kirilenko (32), Evans (33).

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SportsPedagogy View Post
    How is D-Will a top two point guard ? He just got shut down by Kirk Hinrich in the playoffs. You are a delusional young man who chases after big names.

The celtics players are passe their prime.
    dam, shut down by a corny white boy ...............

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    29, 32, 37, 35, 25 - avg age 31.6 - that's gotta be the oldest starting lineup ever. And then the bench Terry (35), Kirilenko (32), Evans (33).
    bunch of old fuks

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

I thought Reggie Evans got traded. And Marshawn Brooks is no slouch as a back up guard either.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

It's a solid starting five but maybe 5 years ago it would of been great.

aging team, many think D Williams is slightly overrated compared to other point guards they are better than the Knicks now

Bulls better
    Heat better
    indy better

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Sometimes it's fun to look back on old threads.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ShogunRua

First 1234567 ... Last