frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

It's not over yet, Aaron Hernandez can still pull an OJ

If Casey Anthony can get off the hook, I have no doubt this guy can. They key is his two accomplice, if they snitch he's done. If they don't say sh1t, this guy will walk, I guarantee it. The Jury can do whatever they want to do, and circumstantial evidence without witnesses can get this guy of the hook. Since he is one of the most recognizable person in Boston, he might get some jury love.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Other guys already flipped. 100%. Cops and detectives aren't waiting that long without having this case as air tight as possible. One of the most recognizable people in Boston? He was lucky to be top 5 in popularity on his whole team last season. Average guy couldn't pick him out of a lineup before all this publicity. People are acting like circumstantial evidence isn't enough. There is so much circumstantial evidence here that Hernandez is fukked. His attorney cannot let him testify. Hernandez has no alibi, he has motive, he was there when the homicide occured. He's also being sued for alleging shooting another man after an argument. The prosecution is going to destroy Hernandez's character. There is also the evidence that hasn't been made public. Were the weapons recovered at Hernandez's house? Did Hernandez submit to a gun shot residue test? Everything is sealed. I guarantee a lot more is revelaed at trial.

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Because of the publicity he will get top notch Lawyers so guilty or not he is at least 50/50

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

anything is possible. And yes the evidence against Casey Anthony and OJ Simpson was also overwhelming.

And it is possible that Hernandez was set up or framed....

Possible... but it sure looks like Hernandez was in on it

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    anything is possible. And yes the evidence against Casey Anthony and OJ Simpson was also overwhelming.

And it is possible that Hernandez was set up or framed....

Possible... but it sure looks like Hernandez was in on it
    Prosecution fukked up the Anthony case. OJ was a combination of ignorant jurors, poor prosecutors, and racism. Cochrane took the case in circles and the prosecution followed him around.

The State isn't charging Hernandez with 1st degree murder on a hunch. There's a reason why it took so long to take him into custody.

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9132

no way man. hernandez is latino. we dont get off the hook like that. he goin to jail

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9132

guilty -95000
    not guilty +80000

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

He won't be doing it with OJs lawyers...2 are dead and the other one disbarred.

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7184

If it is true of what they have he is screwed big time. I think one of his buddies that witnesses cut a deal to get a lower sentence here I believe. I think that the other one will get a second degree murder charge or something like that in this case. I have heard nothing at all period about the other two hardly of what they are facing at all. I cannot see this guy getting out of this and he can only make a plea deal. Maybe they cut a deal in this but I think it is highly unlikely. Just from what I heard on ESPN radio tonight this guy is in real trouble with the evidence that they have here.

paw
    paw's Avatar Become A Pro!

Its All Over for Him. He has NO Shot at all getting off and will do a Life sentence. He gets exactly what he deserves for being a Jerk-off................... Ass-clown. Signs a 40 million dollar deal and has a right to be a Putz. Case closed. He just made Tim Tebow A Sunday name for himself all over again.

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 513

Quote Originally Posted by marcoloco View Post
    no way man. hernandez is latino. we dont get off the hook like that. he goin to jail
    He is guilty that is why he is going to jail

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32291

Does anyone think if Obama had a second son he would look just like Odin Lloyd?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: pinnacle420

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 513

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    If Casey Anthony can get off the hook, I have no doubt this guy can. They key is his two accomplice, if they snitch he's done. If they don't say sh1t, this guy will walk, I guarantee it. The Jury can do whatever they want to do, and circumstantial evidence without witnesses can get this guy of the hook. Since he is one of the most recognizable person in Boston, he might get some jury love.
    This guy makes OJ look like Einstein and Casey Anthony look like Marie Curie

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Guy will never have another free day in his life,

He should be on a yacht in Zihuatanejo enjoying the good life.

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

He will be guilty on gun charges, not on murder. No weapon and no motive? Good luck

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3353

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5;19011558[B
    ]He will be guilty on gun charges, not on murder[/B]. No weapon and no motive? Good luck
    Don't be so sure. If his 2 comrades that were with him that night are singing, Hernandez is most likely done. And for a very long time.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
    He will be guilty on gun charges, not on murder. No weapon and no motive? Good luck
    And even if they say the motive was " he was mad and Odin talked to some people at a night club that Aaron didnt like .....

Even if that is the reason it sounds so hard to believe that someone would kill someone over that.

And his lawyers i'm sure will try to say Odin was his friend.... y would he want to kill him?

But like others said Hernandez has probably already admitted to it by now after being water boarded all night

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
    Motive appears to be established. Even more is probably in text messages. Hernandez isn't the brightest bulb in the bunch. As far as the murder weapon, the prosecution doesn't need one. Hell, even if someone testifies that Hernandez wasn't the trigger man, Hernandez can still be convicted of 1st degree murder. From what the prosecution has leaked, there was a shitload of premeditation and Hernandez appears to be the orchestrator of everything.

An interesting Game Theory scenario most likely took place between all men who were at the industrial site. Looks like Hernandez thought his boys wouldn't talk and told the police to fukk off. Big mistake.

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

You fukking dumbfukss.. He will be free man in no time.. All the shits that the police have are circumstantial.. Learn the law you fukking stupid fukks..

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by daimoshokage View Post
    You fukking dumbfukss.. He will be free man in no time.. All the shits that the police have are circumstantial.. Learn the law you fukking stupid fukks..
    What law school did you attend? The one where they teach in broken fukkin' English?

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

him destroying the video tapes and what they showed on it is what will get him. He destroys the tape... cops find em.. it has him on there saying "cant trust nobody," it has his car going down the road where the guy died, then returning back up that road, it has him on the video with the gun. He's done whether his buddies sing or not.

rcene
    rcene's Avatar Become A Pro!

Guy was a street thug when they drafted him. Patriots knew what they were getting with him

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

guy has too much of a history to be let go. but then again if Casey Anthony can get away with it anyone can.

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

people are talking now about lloyd knowing about the earlier double murder and thats what hernandez was pissed about...him talking to someone at a club he didnt like and thats why he couldnt trust lloyd

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

No way.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

too early to tell i think

Albert Pujols
    Albert Pujols's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

Does anyone anywhere think Aaron Hernandez is innocent?

Guy is going to pay dearly.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Innocent of using good judgement. Guilty as charged with being stupid.
    Last edited by seaborneq; 06-27-13 at 02:49 PM.

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7184

I cannot think of anyone that I know. He's is deep trouble.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Yea I think he was framed

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21665

It don't look good. Most likely he will never see freedom again. But even if he doesn't get completely ass raped, his NFL career is over for good.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Will he get bail? Bigger question

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

He was framed...

It's a conspiracy..

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

They have him possibly connected to past murders. Turns out he may be a cold blooded serial killer. WTF! Imagine his teammates that hung around and played with him in the past.

Slimpickens
    Slimpickens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6151

Quote Originally Posted by tony_come View Post
    Will he get bail? Bigger question
    That would make a good prop bet if he does. Will Hernandez flee while out on bail?

Yes +100
    No -120

12 Last