face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

had the under 7 parlayed w/ some stuff. annoying watching miss state flub around on defense all game. i took defense for granted i guess. relentless ucla pukes still hitting crappy bunt choppers for runs in the 8th inning up a bunch of runs.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    They're at the normal Minor League standard.

Arizona plays in what was a Minor League park, and benefited greatly as a result of that training for being successful in a big park last year.

College baseball is a joke anyway. Because of those bats.
    When you factor that the wind blows in every game and it's fairly blustery in Omaha, it trumps almost any ballpark around IMO. The dimensions are the same as Rosenblatt, but Rosenblatt was built up on hill and with the prevailing winds set to blow out during the CWS every year, They made TD Ameritrade the polar opposite, but I don't think they really realized how big of an impact the change in venue was going to have. It's also built lower (not on a hill), so any wind blowing out doesn't really do a shitload for the batters.

The way it is built, there will never be a home run hit to dead center field ... ever during the CWS.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

the wind is a huge factor in that mausoleum. it's not baseball if no one can hit a home run. the park sucks.

First 12