GimpedMaster
    Go Cards!
    GimpedMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 408

Divine Gambling Intervention Saving a Degenerate Some Cash?

So I'm rushing to get a new book I'm trying out to process my deposit because I'm wanting to cash in on the Bruins easy game 6 victory. I put the money in during the first period and think 'Damn, no more value, Bruins up 1-0' so I think it's no big deal the deposit hasn't cleared yet, but I go to check anyway and see what the damn deal is.

I get on livechat with BetDSI and they tell me the name I used for Eastern Union was screwed up so I have to call in, have them change it, blah blah...

While this time consuming mess is ensuing the Hawks score in the second to tie it up and I'm like GOD DAMMIT I HAVE TO GET THIS BET IN QUICK WHILE THERE'S ANY KIND OF VALUE! So I'm rushing the rep on BetDSI and freaking out, then it FINALLY goes in, I rush to place the bet and as I queue up the Bruins -120 bet, they freaking score in the 3rd! I'm sitting there cursing God for robbing me of a dime and thinking BetDSI is in on the fix somehow...

So then I'm SERIOUSLY contemplating just putting the cash on Bruins at -800 or whatever since it's basically free money but I decide at the last second with the bet queue'd up, 'ah screw it, I'll try out the Phillies instead, better value'...

Moral of the story, if there is a God he wants us to win phat stacks of cash, I guess?

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Moral of the story is don't back the Bruins.

Hawks team is too good.